Page 428 of 474 FirstFirst ... 328378418424425426427428429430431432438 ... LastLast
Results 10,676 to 10,700 of 11850
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden's such a little got. CNN reporting he has no appe e for impeaching the nazi .
    Heaven forbid we actually get into an armed confrontation. Budden has a long history of cowering to confrontation. His behavior during the Anita Hill investigations was reprehensible and came from the same place.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can only impeach a sitting president. Once he's out of office two weeks the issue becomes moot and the investigation loses its authority.
    Not true, and there's precedent. Removal becomes moot, but preventing him from ever having a government job does not.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not true, and there's precedent. Removal becomes moot, but preventing him from ever having a government job does not.
    Interesting. I can definitely get behind him being banned from politics. He's an embarrassment my gaming friends from other countries are constantly bringing up stuff that he does that I have to apologize on behalf of our country for.

And given that he only has two weeks to play obstruction the Biden administration will allow this one legs I'm willing to bet worth the very least take a hands off approach to the departments and how they interact with the investigation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Interesting. I can definitely get behind him being banned from politics. He's an embarrassment my gaming friends from other countries are constantly bringing up stuff that he does that I have to apologize on behalf of our country for.

And given that he only has two weeks to play obstruction the Biden administration will allow this one legs I'm willing to bet worth the very least take a hands off approach to the departments and how they interact with the investigation.
    Check out William W. Belknap impeachment. He was tried by the Senate after he resigned and no longer held office.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    trump s have been calling for obama's impeachment for the last 4 years, fwiw

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Check out William W. Belknap impeachment. He was tried by the Senate after he resigned and no longer held office.
    I will for curiosity sake but I don't need it to take your argument at face value

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah that's pretty critical to make sure he can never run again if convicted. But I also want to see got ass GOP senators like Graham be forced to endorse the coup attempt they enabled for four years. And if they don't convict the ads for 2022 and 2024 write themselves.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Pat Toomey more or less says he’d support impeachment. Him, Romney, Sasse and Murkowski now. Probably Collins too.

Itd be political suicide for the Dems to not impeach at this point.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Itd be political suicide for the Dems to not impeach at this point.
    Which probably makes it 50/50 whether they will

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Impeach d' muddahfocka!!

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Which probably makes it 50/50 whether they will
    Imo it’s pretty clear they will, it just took too long. No reason this couldn’t have happened last week.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imo it’s pretty clear they will, it just took too long. No reason this couldn’t have happened last week.
    I will never trust the Democrats to not go Pete Carroll at the goal line.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They absolutely will, in the next 4 years I expect the rich to get richer and inequality to increase, but that will be balanced out by trannys doing stuff they could already do but now with less judgement.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I’m optimistic this time. Biden’s statement yesterday about utilizing deficit spending and low interest rates to drive economic growth is 10x more progressive than anything Obama ever said.

I think Biden knows he needs to blitz with bold legislation and economic relief or the Dems will get shredded in 2022.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Heck, the $900 billion stimulus package Pelosi was able to negotiate with only a house majority and no senate or White House control is way better than the crappy $700 billion corporate handout Obama/Pelosi/Reid had to settle on despite having huge majorities in the house and senate.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    anyone who doesn’t think they will not impeach the fool again.

In fact, Ted Liue said they will add more charges on top of the inciting insurrection one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    anyone who doesn’t think they will not impeach the fool again.

In fact, Ted Liue said they will add more charges on top of the inciting insurrection one.
    They shouldn't add more charges, inciting the coup attempt is a home run case and anything else they'd charge him with pales in comparison. Keep it simple.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A twice impeached one term president who accomplished zero political campaign promises But hey Mitch let him fill a bunch of seats right?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A twice impeached one term president who accomplished zero political campaign promises But hey Mitch let him fill a bunch of seats right?
    Trash is going Tuesday to the Rio grande valley to kiss his wall

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is there anyway some resolution/pe ion asking the president to resign with a clear rebuke and exacting language on why he is being asked to resign could take place with a big emphasis on accounting on who did and did not sign up amongst Senators and Representatives? They all got the scared out of them, they should at least be forced to admit they pooped in their pants and that Donny caused it.

Something along these lines. Trump should was impeached after his phone call to the new Ukrainian President but that turned into a functional political event with a biased vote.There has to be some way to get the above done and have it presented to him at the WH.

At least coax Trump into the Rose Garden and “mistakenly” gas him and run him blindfolded into some WH bunker while all of congress is allowed to bang on the door and shoot blanks from behind Trump’s bunker door.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GOP staffers threatening to quit if their bosses don't impeach Trump

https://www.rawstory.com/republicans-trump-impeachment/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pat Toomey calls for Trump to resign. AKA he’d vote to impeach if it gets to the senate.

Thread Information