Page 454 of 1633 FirstFirst ... 3544044444504514524534544554564574584645045549541454 ... LastLast
Results 11,326 to 11,350 of 40801
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So if restricting travel was heavy handed in January, common sense dictates a full out emergency should have been declared shortly afterward while the news was telling everyone Trump was just a racist, have your parties.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No let's count it. Should Peter Navarro take over pandemic response from the NIH and CDC?
    Oh, now you're introducing a straw man.

You're doing everything but addressing the actual memo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump supporters are willing to die to reopen economy:

‘When it’s my time to go, God’s going to call me home’

Trump supporters are sparking a “protest movement” against social distancing restrictions aimed at forcing governors to reopen their economies at a time when tens of thousands of Americans have died from the virus in the span of just one month.

Ashley Smith, who founded an anti-social distancing group called “ReopenNC,” said that she wasn’t worried about dying as long as it means the economy can reopen.

“When it’s my time to go, God’s going to call me home,” she tells the publication. “I think that to live is inherently to take risks. I’m not concerned about this virus any more than I am about the flu.”

etc

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/04/tru...8460&list_id=1

Then there was lady that was safe because was splashed with Christ's blood

Great Ashley but on your way to visiting God would you skip the trip to the hospital. Healthcare workers would prefer not to have to deal with you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So if restricting travel was heavy handed in January, common sense dictates a full out emergency should have been declared shortly afterward while the news was telling everyone Trump was just a racist, have your parties.
    Trump can only lead if you think the media will be nice to him.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    rofl yeah if this were Hillary instead, she would demand we pay reparations to China or some sh!t because "racism"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump can only lead if you think the media will be nice to him.
    "Not my president"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who is they? Article only mentions Navarro
    Navarro sent first memo in late January, making the case for China travel ban. Ban implemented shortly thereafter.

Navarro sent second memo in late February, asking Congress for 3B. Congress approved 8.3B in first week of March.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    while we struggle with basic tests... Iran playing 4D chess

Iran’s Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC) has unveiled a new technology that enables the detection and diagnosis of the new coronavirus within a 100-meter radius in just seconds.

The technology was inaugurated in Tehran on Wednesday, in the presence of Major General Hossein Salami, the chief commander of the elite IRGC force, which has joined the countrywide battle against the viral outbreak along with other ranks of the Armed Forces, IRNA reported.

https://www.presstv.com/Detail/2020/...rus-Technology
    I call bull . No surprise Hater ate it up, though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Not my president"
    Straw man. Your post was about your feelings.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    MSNBC had a reporter on the ground an hour ago, did a live report.
    Did CNN show up? When I'm wrong I own my .

It's my religion.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh, now you're introducing a straw man.

You're doing everything but addressing the actual memo.
    There's no strawman. You are saying Peter Navarro called it using the advice of unknown experts (maybe Hater since he called it first).

Should we listen to Navarro over the CDC and NIH now?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's no strawman. You are saying Peter Navarro called it using the advice of unknown experts (maybe Hater since he called it first).

Should we listen to Navarro over the CDC and NIH now?
    That is a classic strawman.

You're presenting an argument no one made.

And not addressing the memo at all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did CNN show up? When I'm wrong I own my .

It's my religion.
    There's a difference between CNN and MSNBC in their supposed, make-believe blackout coverage of "muh freedom" redneck rallies?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    There's a difference between CNN and MSNBC in their supposed, make-believe blackout coverage of "muh freedom" redneck rallies?
    Not much, but, enough. MSNBC tries whereas CNN won't.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not much, but, enough. MSNBC tries whereas CNN won't.
    You're part of Cult 45. Trump doesn't distinguish between the two, and neither do you. So own your and stop playing coy. MSM had live coverage of your Cult 45 honk rally 30 minutes after you said they wouldn't.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You're part of Cult 45. Trump doesn't distinguish between the two, and neither do you. So own your and stop playing coy. MSM had live coverage of your Cult 45 honk rally 30 minutes after you said they wouldn't.
    & proudly so.

He does. He calls out CNN plain, uses them like a $3 .

MSNBC goes in & out.
    CNN goes in & out.

Trump does not punish MSNBC. He punishes CNN by forbidding (the doctors) from appearing on their network shows unless they cover the entire Presser. They agree to do that then reneged on Monday.

So, we'll see if the doctors are forbidden to appear on CNN.

I ain't wrong, Splits.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    & proudly so.

He does. He calls out CNN plain, uses them like a $3 .

MSNBC goes in & out.
    CNN goes in & out.

Trump does not punish MSNBC. He punishes CNN by forbidding (the doctors) from appearing on their network shows unless they cover the entire Presser. They agree to do that then reneged on Monday.

So, we'll see if the doctors are forbidden to appear on CNN.

I ain't wrong, Splits.
    Bull . Fox did the same thing and he switched to OAN. It's all or nothing, there's no nuance.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Oh a Gym sighting

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Bull . Fox did the same thing and he switched to OAN. It's all or nothing, there's no nuance.
    I'm not talking about who Trump calls on for questions. I'm talking about which network stays throughout the entire Press Briefing.

FOX does.
    MSNBC doesn't.
    CNN doesn't.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not talking about who Trump calls on for questions. I'm talking about which network stays throughout the entire Press Briefing.

FOX does.
    MSNBC doesn't.
    CNN doesn't.
    I know what you're trying to say. And it's bull .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

FOX does.
    MSNBC doesn't.
    CNN doesn't.
    Why should the media give Trump a free TV platform to propagandize the American people?

His COVID-19 pressers have precious little information about the pandemic or public safety. All Trump does is tell fairytales about how strong and wise he is, cast blame for his problems on others, and melt down when he's asked tough questions. Such an insecure, whiny pussy.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Why should the media give Trump a free TV platform to propagandize the American people?

His COVID-19 pressers have precious little information about the pandemic or public safety. All Trump does is tell fairytales about how strong and wise he is, cast blame for his problems on others, and melt down when he's asked tough questions. Such an insecure, whiny pussy.
    D
    Because CNN agreed to. If he let the doctors come back for guest appearances on CNN they agreed to air the entirety of the Presser. & they kept their word until he had that video thing on Monday and they pulled off then and they pulled off yesterday. So, we'll see if the old man stays hard and bans the doctors from CNN once again.

He has the con. They/CNN don't like it.

Tough ties.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    D
    Because CNN agreed to. If he let the doctors come back for guest appearances on CNN they agreed to air the entirety of the Presser. & they kept their word until he had that video thing on Monday and they pulled off then and they pulled off yesterday. So, we'll see if the old man stays hard and bans the doctors from CNN once again.

He has the con. They/CNN don't like it.

Tough ties.
    Who cares about Birx and Fauci, they’re just bending over for Trump now. No value. They cross him and he’ll replace them with Barron as health adviser next, after all his junior high class is out and he’s got nothing else to do. Important action is all with the governors and their pressers anyways, better to watch their pressers.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Who cares about Birx and Fauci, they’re just bending over for Trump now. No value. They cross him and he’ll replace them with Barron as health adviser next, after all his junior high class is out and he’s got nothing else to do. Important action is all with the governors and their pressers anyways, better to watch their pressers.
    ...that's Tired Old Bag materiel. I can't do it. I did it all my life till Trump. And I'll do it the rest of my life after Trump.

I ain't doing it during Trump.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information