Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    It sounds like your wife is blessed to have you. Good man!

If I wasn't married to the best husband ever, I'd have good reason to think you might be him.
    Nah... I'm just a decent husband, which is what all husbands should be. I make my fair share of mistakes, I sin, etc etc. She's just a very tolerant person, and I do my best to continuously earn and be worth that tolerance.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Houston Rockets
    I wish Miami Heat's gf was a Poster here so I could hear her side of the story from her.
    Do you think he could trust her on a computer? Her facebook friends would break his lil heart.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    I made dinner for her, she said I cook better than the 5 star restaurant we went to. We laughed because of the portion size. I do everything for her, man. We both are caring people.
    Then do what I said, and get her to specify exactly what this "empty" feeling is, when it occurs, how often it happens, etc etc. That's your homework. Without any more info, it's tough to figure out.

Also, don't you find it somewhat strange that everything you do gets praised? Does she ever insult you, even in a teasing way? Does she ever get upset at you? Or does she just take it all in herself?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    dude you seem like too much of a pussy around your wife. you need to show her who's the man and take charge.

women want a real man, not a pussy who says thank you and I love you 24/7

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Nah... I'm just a decent husband, which is what all husbands should be. I make my fair share of mistakes, I sin, etc etc. She's just a very tolerant person, and I do my best to continuously earn and be worth that tolerance.
    its ers like you that make it harder for guys damn traitor

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    What's weird is that you two look so happy.

I guess you never really know what's going on

Name
    Yvonne
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    See? If MiamiHeat's gf did this there would be no problem

Name
    Veronica Lynn
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    ooooooohhhhhh That sounds like Al is ready to cheat! Don't do it Luv you just got married! Give it two more weeks!
    No way, Jose!
    My husband is the best thing God ever created- and God has done some excellent work over the centuries. I am so blessed Bo chose to marry me.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Houston Rockets
    He says they are homebodies. I guessing she does not have a choice.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    No way, Jose!
    My husband is the best thing God ever created- and God has done some excellent work over the centuries. I am so blessed Bo chose to marry me.

How did you know my name was Jose?!

Does Bo give you his arrow?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    No way, Jose!
    Aren't you Christians supposed to be modest?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I don't really know how MiamiHeat thinks he can fool us into thinking that it's entirely her idea to spend all her time next to him, when he made it clear that if she spends 25 minutes away from him without accounting for it, she gets in trouble.

Name
    Veronica Lynn
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Aren't you Christians supposed to be modest?
    Stating the obvious in not immodest. Anyone who has met Bo can clearly tell what a catch he is.

If it isn't obvious... I <3 my husband.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Stating the obvious in not immodest. Anyone who has met Bo can clearly tell what a catch he is.

If it isn't obvious... I <3 my husband.
    he has skin as thick as cardboard

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I don't really know how MiamiHeat thinks he can fool us into thinking that it's entirely her idea to spend all her time next to him, when he made it clear that if she spends 25 minutes away from him without accounting for it, she gets in trouble.
    I believe that she chooses to stay next to him while he plays games. The chains hurt her if she pulls on them.
    Last edited by I. Hustle; 09-08-2009 at 01:51 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    The chains her if she pulls on them.
    You posted this from your iPhone, didn't you? Damn autocorrect.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Miami Heat
    Why don't you get to try playing video games? How about coming up with an activity that you both do solo but together? For instance, if she likes drawing, then you could have a little compe ion to draw the same object.

Also, just because she's deciding something on her own doesn't mean it's necessarily 'healthy'. In fact, it's not. She should WANT to have alone time, and that she doesn't is a red flag.
    Go on picnics together, read together, SHE plays sometimes and -I- watch and help, go to the lake and feed the ducks together, I talk to her and help her with her art,

I do it. I have asked her many times, What can I do to be a better husband, and she says I am wonderful and there's really nothing.

What else am I supposed to do

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Go on picnics together, read together, SHE plays sometimes and -I- watch and help, go to the lake and feed the ducks together, I talk to her and help her with her art,

I do it. I have asked her many times, What can I do to be a better husband, and she says I am wonderful and there's really nothing.

slap the sense into her

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    You posted this from your iPhone, didn't you? Damn autocorrect.
    What are you talking about? Looks good to me.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns

Nothing left to do dude. You are already the perfect video game addicted, jealous, insecure, bringing up old emo husband there is. I say she is the one with the problem.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Miami Heat
    Then do what I said, and get her to specify exactly what this "empty" feeling is, when it occurs, how often it happens, etc etc. That's your homework. Without any more info, it's tough to figure out.

Also, don't you find it somewhat strange that everything you do gets praised? Does she ever insult you, even in a teasing way? Does she ever get upset at you? Or does she just take it all in herself?
    She never gets upset at me, never. She never insults me, nope.... She does take it all in. I am 100% she still loves me and wants to be with me, that doesn't die overnight, man. What I am worried about is why is she still sad after 14 days.... maybe I need to back up and let her think about things on her own. It's just so hard for me, she is the light of my life, I love her so much, it makes me feel horrible to see her like this and I worry if I am going to lose the most beautiful person/thing that will ever happen to me.

I don't insult her either though, and the only time I ever get upset is when she caused it.

Look, I realize the pizza thing sounds weird, but you don't know the history. There was a time we were going to meet and spend time together, and she DISAPPEARED for 4 hours. Not just once, that's ok. BUT MANY TIMES. Other times she said she fell asleep and disappeared for 3 hours AFTER the time we set to meet up and spend time, or she said her phone broke so when I tried to find out where she is, I couldn't. Ok, so sometimes I took this as she didn't want to be with me, right? but when I tried to break up with her, she cries her eyes out and hangs on to me tight. She doesn't want anyone else, she said she doesn't even want to THINK about it. So I stay with her because ALL I WANT is a loving happy relationship with her, to raise a family and travel together, to do our "To-Do" list, to love her and share life together.

I realize now that she cannot take the 'trust' problems anymore, and I WANT TO FIX IT. But she is still sad. If the trust issue was fixed, we DO NOT HAVE problems. EVER.

Name
    Veronica Lynn
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The confusion I am having with your posts, Miami Heat, is that you keep adding facts as the thread goes on. You would have done better to state all information you were willing to share upfront.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Miami Heat
    The confusion I am having with your posts, Miami Heat, is that you keep adding facts as the thread goes on. You would have done better to state all information you were willing to share upfront.
    I apologize for that, I am just not even close to being normal right now. I am anxious, jittery, feeling like crap and worried about her and our relationship. I cannot function correctly right now.

I just spoke to her and she is still sleeping. She gave me kisses and told me she loved me. I asked her if she feels any better, even a little bit? and she said she feels 'just ok' and not really any better. I asked her if she still wants to be together and try, she said yes.

I am thinking this is just a depression and I have to give her time to heal because it affected her so badly. Her own words were that, she just 'snapped' and it affected her deeply.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    What are you talking about? Looks good to me.
    I think you meant to type the chain HURTS her... you left out a word.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    Double post

Thread Information