Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You offended for white people too? You saying Mexicans are thieves? Mexicans wouldn't have presented an ID.
    Why is your reading comprehension so bad?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe you shouldn't have left Chumpy's side. You were much less likely to step on your by being a quipper.
    Aww if only tats were here to high five you on that one

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Meh...no winning or losing...just attempting to deal with low IQ idiots like you that can't read and comprehend at a third grade level tends to piss me off.
    Why is your reading comprehension so bad?
    Projecting 101

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Projecting 101
    Nope. what I said was pretty clear and was not implied in those questions you asked.

But good of you to show up in this thread just to scratch up my ankle

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nope. what I said was pretty clear and was not implied in those questions you asked.

But good of you to show up in this thread just to scratch up my ankle
    Your ankles are over your head, if they are getting scratched maybe you should remove your earrings.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your ankles are over your head, if they are getting scratched maybe you should remove your earrings.
    roflmao good one boss!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BlaKKKe you deserve no attention, exactly what your ex gave you, and I don't read the bs you have to say to me bro. Again, eat and die you ing !

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    BlaKKKe you deserve no attention
    Said in a post to Blake that gives him attention.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the only surprising thing there was that it was only two sentences long this time.

And he forgot God bless

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ah BlaKKKe's white knight strikes again! BlaKKKe's ex was wise on you putos.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    police not doing their jobs and blaming it on prosecutors is def a trend
    Eyup. Part of the radical right's culture war.

It won't end well, and I think cops are going to be surprised at the blowback. Cops aren't elected, DA's are.

I would not think that Joe Public is really going to take the side of cops not doing their jobs...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My business got hit this last weekend...Dude used a battery powered saw to cut through the outside wall and inner wall to get into one of my warehouses..he tripped a motion detector but we have had some issues with cats tripping sensors so we just waited to see if any other sensors tripped. I have a ton of cameras too, but none in that smaller warehouse...just motion detectors...

Anyway, the dude stole about $1000.00+ of stranded copper wire on spools and carried it off in an old empty tool bag that belonged to one of my employees...it had his name on it. My office is near the Haven for the Hopeless downtown and we have a lot of "druggie dropouts" that hang out in the neighborhood. In case it was one of them I called a metal recycling yard near us and let them know a bunch of wire got stolen and asked them to give us a call if someone sold them any...

So the dude shows up yesterday and sells the wire for scrap (got about $400 scrap value) and the wire was still in my employee's tool bag. We got the call and went and identified it. The scrap yard got a copy of his drivers license, had video of him selling the wire, had a signed receipt, and got info on the car he was driving. Slam dunk, right?

Nope...

The Police were great during the whole thing...very prompt and professional and totally agreed that we had identified the thief...BUT, they were totally disgusted with the new District Attorney...they couldn't even present the DA with the case unless they had clear video of him actually taking the wire, or an eye witness of the same...All the other evidence didn't matter.

Sooo...the dude gets away clean and is encouraged to come back and do it again...I'm obviously adding another camera there in case he comes back, but pretty disgusted with the at ude of the DA...
    Sorry to hear.

Maybe the DA's office is understaffed? Dunno.

Did you actually talk to the DA, or just the police who told you what the DA said?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    San Antonio not in America?
    You realize that by this logic, all the rioting / looting that happened in 2020 was a product of Trump's America, right?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because the prosecution has to present a case to a jury and convince them without a single doubt about it. It's a high bar.

If the bag had your company logo on it, then it would've been a better case, but the fact this is a chunk of wire and a random name doesn't really prove it belonged to you.
    or for that matter, how exactly it came to be in the guy's possession.

Proving the material was stolen... easy.

Proving who stole it.. not so easy.

Thread Information