Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL cobbler's brain deader than his legs

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You playing checkers again. CP0 has won only 41.5% of his career playoff games. In other words, he won 22 and loss 31. Pathetic at best. He's also never been out of the 2nd round. Ever.

Good regular season player, but he's a career loser when it counts: in the playoffs. Somehow, some way, BNS s give him a pass, despite his playoff futility. Then you farmers have the audacity to try and clown a 5-time world champion, who just so happens to be a 1st ballot HOFer, and has a winning h2h playoff record vs. the best player in Spur history. Wreaks of LDS (little syndrome) tbh.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You playing checkers again. CP0 has won only 41.5% of his career playoff games. In other words, he won 22 and loss 31. Pathetic at best. He's also never been out of the 2nd round. Ever.

Good regular season player, but he's a career loser when it counts: in the playoffs. Somehow, some way, BNS s give him a pass, despite his playoff futility. Then you farmers have the audacity to try and clown a 5-time world champion, who just so happens to be a 1st ballot HOFer, and has a winning h2h playoff record vs. the best player in Spur history. Wreaks of LDS (little syndrome) tbh.
    Who gives Paul a pass? He threw a ing playoff series away son. Still, you guys are better off tanking the season and drafting #7?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Who gives Paul a pass? He threw a ing playoff series away son. Still, you guys are better off tanking the season and drafting #7?
    - just messing witcha son. That's how I roll.

Thread Information