Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If I heard the reports correctly, then it sounds like Primo is being slated more as a six man than the back up point guard maybe? I think coming in as a microwave makes more sense than being just a point guard.
    It's going to be a long season and he's probably going to be moved around quite a bit to find his fit in the rotation as it rolls along.

Expect a ton of different alignments and starting groups this year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yup. They werent available on YouTube for practically all of last season past the first few games as I recall.
    Lame. I guess it makes sense so Bally could push their own ty service and app...but even I can't justify $20 a month just to watch this team (hopefully) tank all year, and I'm not interested in anything else that would come on Bally.

$20 is pretty steep when compe ors like AppleTV+, Disney+, Hulu, Netflix, etc...have way more content and are generally in the $5-$15 range

Remember Cherokee Parks The Truth #6's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess $20 is cheaper than $130 or whatever for previously having to get the whole cable package, but I hear you, sadly I’m on the fence of getting it. The YouTube highlight video is about 10 minutes long and free. Hmmm…

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    League pass is cheaper maybe?
    On a per month basis?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LP is def worth it at $100, assuming you don't live in the black out region.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wasn't it more like a hundred bucks for just one team in the last couple years? Seems much cheaper now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wasn't it more like a hundred bucks for just one team in the last couple years? Seems much cheaper now.
    Yeah, I paid 90~ last year just for the single team package. Full league pass was 230.

They kicked the price way down due to compe ive streaming markets.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Blackouts are my problem with LP. I'd probably drop the dime if I could actually get the games...but I don't.

Fortunately there are...other ways to watch

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    why are y'all paying money to watch these Ls?

just go to sportsurge

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

just go to sportsurge
    I've tried all of the streaming sites but none of them are really tablet/mobile friendly. You have deal with annoying as pop-ups plus they crap out at the worst times.

I work in the evenings, so I can only watch the games on one of those devices. Work pc obviously has the illegal stream sites blocked as well. Ain't got no choice but LP for a dependable way to watch games.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    = most Spurs fans.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Based on my north Austin zip code
    “ Based on your current location, you will be unable to view LIVE SPURS games or nationally broadcast games on ESPN, ABC or TNT via your League Pass, League Pass Premium, or Team Pass subscription (inclusive of NBA TV). Locally blacked out games will be available 3 days after the live broadcast, while nationally broadcast games will be available 3 hours after the live broadcast. Each subscription includes access to live radio broadcasts of all NBA games. Please consult your local TV and radio broadcaster schedules for where to find broadcasts in your area.”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Always thought that the local blackout restrictions were BS.

You used to be able to get around it via vpn, but apparently that method was shut down last year. Definitely ing sucks for local cord cutters.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

just go to sportsurge
    Because I'd rather pay the money and have that recorded on you youtube tv DVR and watch whenever I want on my TV instead of having to look for a stream. Easily worth the money to me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because I'd rather pay the money and have that recorded on you youtube tv DVR and watch whenever I want on my TV instead of having to look for a stream. Easily worth the money to me.

Same here. If you pay monthly, it's essentially about the price of one night out drinking, and you can cancel anytime. , if I stay in half a dozen nights a month watching hoops instead of going out, LP actually saves me money.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just go to NBAHD and can do the same for free

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Same here. If you pay monthly, it's essentially about the price of one night out drinking, and you can cancel anytime. , if I stay in half a dozen nights a month watching hoops instead of going out, LP actually saves me money.
    haha might cause you to drink more this year though bro!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    haha might cause you to drink more this year though bro!

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    didnt we waive LMA just months after guaranteeing parts of his deal we had no obligation to guarantee?
    la and demarre carroll:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like Primo's improvement and he definitely has some nice moves for a kid that young but i really feel like SA is doing him a disservice by trying to fit him into a backup PG role when he isnt a PG, imo
    For most of our championship window, Manu was the de facto backup PG, and he had an asst/TO ratio of 1.9. That’s nowhere near PG territory.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    For most of our championship window, Manu was the de facto backup PG, and he had an asst/TO ratio of 1.9. That’s nowhere near PG territory.
    And Manu is a HOFer that was an elite player for many years here....not even worth making that comparison

the ast/to ratio is not what i care about either. the man is not a PG, pure and simple. Manu had otherworldly vision regardless of the position he played. Primo does not

Thread Information