Page 66 of 745 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076116166566 ... LastLast
Results 1,626 to 1,650 of 18607
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As stingy as Ainge is, if you have the opportunity to get one of the top 2-3 players in the NBA, you don't F around with it.
    Especially when the Spurs can go block Ainge's entire rebuild by trading that top 3 player to the Sixers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    s been quiet since Friday
    fathers day
    leonard sucking uncle because he was only thing he had for dad

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Especially when the Spurs can go block Ainge's entire rebuild by trading that top 3 player to the Sixers.
    And Sixers potentially sign LBJ after that trade...

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    fathers day
    leonard sucking uncle because he was only thing he had for dad
    What is wrong with you?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would absolutely take Tatum over LAC package. But I would take LAC over Ingram and Kuz.
    What if the Lakers have you Ingram and ball? I'm assuming you re-route ball for additional assets.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What if the Lakers have you Ingram and ball? I'm assuming you re-route ball for additional assets.
    I mean, maybe. If you think you can get a better pick than 12/13 for Ball then sure. But if not, no.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also outside of BOS and LAC/LAL, SA has a lot of good relationships and respect around the league. They will be able to have conversations, be honest/trusted and hopefully that leads to something palatable.

A team won’t do something dumb out of respect for SA but they will come to the table with serious mindsets and a level of trust.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And Sixers potentially sign LBJ after that trade...
    Sixers would only have about $18 million in capspace after losing Fultz and Saric but gaining Leonard. Embiid has $25 million on the books for next season. Hard to believe he's entering his fifth year since being drafted.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is a crazy off season so far.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm just not convinced Ainge is that interested, he's stingy and gets enamored with his assets. Sure he would like Kawhi but not at the cost of Tatum and maybe not Brown either. Anything is possible though but I just don't see it based on past actions/behavior.
    Boston's going to have to make some trades because they can't let all those small contracts become big contracts or they'll end up with due to the cap. You can't just sit on assets forever. Boston's going to do some trading this year whether or not its with the Spurs.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't make a trade with Philly without including Saric tbh. He is the surest asset on that team tbh.
    I agree with that.

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As stingy as Ainge is, if you have the opportunity to get one of the top 2-3 players in the NBA, you don't F around with it.
    Didn't Ainge offer four firsts to Charlotte for the pick they used on Kaminsky? Except they would have taken Justise Winslow?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is a crazy off season so far.
    Totally.......

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn't Ainge offer four firsts to Charlotte for the pick they used on Kaminsky? Except they would have taken Justise Winslow?
    MJ's dumbass saved Ainge.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    a trade with boston where the best player we get is jaylen brown would be a ty deal. brown looks like an excellent complementary player. but he has nearly zero franchise player/best player on a compe ive team potential. chinook's idea of picking up brown and hayward in a deal sending over gasol is much more intriguing if we were to go that route.

but i would prefer fultz/saric/covington package to these brown/rozier trades

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Interesting tidbit from Chris Broussard this morning that Kawhi's uncle and Kyrie Irving's dad are fairly close. He specifically mentioned that he didn't know if Kawhi wanted to play with LBJ, but his uncle has heard horror stories from Kyrie's dad about playing with LBJ.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Interesting tidbit from Chris Broussard this morning that Kawhi's uncle and Kyrie Irving's dad are fairly close. He specifically mentioned that he didn't know if Kawhi wanted to play with LBJ, but his uncle has heard horror stories from Kyrie's dad about playing with LBJ.
    1) The Spurs were starting to be mentioned much more about a possible basketball fit for LBJ (even if the chances of acquiring LBJ were slim).
    2) Kawhi may be interested in playing in Boston due to the relationship that his uncle and Kyrie's father have.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1) The Spurs were starting to be mentioned much more about a possible basketball fit for LBJ (even if the chances of acquiring LBJ were slim).
    2) Kawhi may be interested in playing in Boston due to the relationship that his uncle and Kyrie's father have.
    no clue if Kyrie sticks around in Bos... guy is going LBJ with contract, signing, etc

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    damn spurfan is optimistic/delusional today

You idolize Cam Newton...a grown man idolizing another grown man..

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey Yahoo is reporting that the Cavs are contacting Spurs. Please. We don't want their 8th pick and Kevin Love for Kawhi. Maybe LMA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey Yahoo is reporting that the Cavs are contacting Spurs. Please. We don't want their 8th pick and Kevin Love for Kawhi. Maybe LMA.
    Only “proposed” type of deal I’ve seen with CLE that would make any sense is if they trade Love to MEM for 4/Parsons and CLE then uses 4 & 8 for Kawhi.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    kyrie. horror stories from playing with LBJ? GTFO.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    liberal yahoo LOL

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only “proposed” type of deal I’ve seen with CLE that would make any sense is if they trade Love to MEM for 4/Parsons and CLE then uses 4 & 8 for Kawhi.
    That would be great for Spurs, but aside from unloading Parsons I don't see what Memphis gets out of it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tatum for Kawhi would be fair i think.......

Thread Information