My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mirotic and Miller for gasol and Toronto 1st

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Raptors, Warriors, Rockets, Pacers, Lakers and 6ers should be going hard at Ellington..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Philly native 76ers top of that list with Shamet traded

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Lol no. we do need a tall belinelli tbh we need SFs and he is not capable of playing that position

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why would any playable wing sign with the Raptors? To fight for scraps at the back end of the rotation with 3 rotation caliber players (Wright, Powell, Miles) and not win a championship? If they want a fake championship, sign with the Warriors, where the compe ion is fringe player McKinnie. If they want real minutes while playing for a pseudo contender, sign with the 76ers, where the compe ion is fringe player Korkmaz.

Speaking of, I still see them as 4th in the East. Harris doesn't solve the fit/ego issues of their top 3 players nor their lack of wing/bench depth. He also won't get the usage to provide volume scoring and is a poor defender. They paid a steep price to probably still lose in the 2nd round and if they're successful in re-signing Butler and Harris, will spend astronomical money on 4 players, when only 1 is a top 10 player.

Gilgeous-Alexander probably isn't a good enough centerpiece for Davis, but he's a good fit for the Pelicans and along with Harrell, Shamet, Robinson and a boatload of picks (and they can easily acquire more by selling off Williams and Beverly, for starters) at least gets them closer to a legit package. Also gets them out of having to either overpay Harris or see him walk for nothing but cap space.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs need to be looking into Bazemore, Ross, Prince, Holiday (make Pelicans strong offer), Matthews, Bradley, and Ariza.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why would any playable wing sign with the Raptors? To fight for scraps at the back end of the rotation with 3 rotation caliber players (Wright, Powell, Miles) and not win a championship? If they want a fake championship, sign with the Warriors, where the compe ion is fringe player McKinnie. If they want real minutes while playing for a pseudo contender, sign with the 76ers, where the compe ion is fringe player Korkmaz.

Speaking of, I still see them as 4th in the East. Harris doesn't solve the fit/ego issues of their top 3 players nor their lack of wing/bench depth. He also won't get the usage to provide volume scoring and is a poor defender. They paid a steep price to probably still lose in the 2nd round and if they're successful in re-signing Butler and Harris, will spend astronomical money on 4 players, when only 1 is a top 10 player.

Gilgeous-Alexander probably isn't a good enough centerpiece for Davis, but he's a good fit for the Pelicans and along with Harrell, Shamet, Robinson and a boatload of picks (and they can easily acquire more by selling off Williams and Beverly, for starters) at least gets them closer to a legit package. Also gets them out of having to either overpay Harris or see him walk for nothing but cap space.
    How happy is Harris going to be when his usage gets cut in half? I do not see him meshing well with Butler. At this point, I am not sure who would, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Putting 2 and 2 together, it seems like the following 3 teamer could happen . . .

To Grizzlies: Rubio, Favors, 1st and probably a minor asset.

To Raptors: Conley.

To Jazz: Lowry.

The Raptors may have reached the point of no return with Lowry. Their already awkward dynamic and his volatile personality could derail their season if he's not moved.

How happy is Harris going to be when his usage gets cut in half? I do not see him meshing well with Butler. At this point, I am not sure who would, tbh.

That too. Even though he's easily the most humble of their big 4, he's still in his prime and now used to being a featured player.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lefty whats the latest wojtek scoop?

My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Makes sense. Raps are very good, but if Kawhi bolts after giving up their young talent, they're in really bad shape.

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Lol Masai trying to Ainge himself. Siakam i would not part with either but OG is overrated AF as a prospect and if he can build a team around kawhi to entice him to stay and compete for championships, he would be a complete tool to not trade him for a AS or borderline AS level player imo.

but yeah, definitely do not trade siakam unless theyre getting Davis back

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s annoying every year hear other teams wheeling and dealing while spurs do nothing

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s annoying every year hear other teams wheeling and dealing while spurs do nothing
    I guess. Most of these trades are bull .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess. Most of these trades are bull .
    But at best all we get an honorable mention as 1 of 5 teams interested in player X

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Putting 2 and 2 together, it seems like the following 3 teamer could happen . . .

To Grizzlies: Rubio, Favors, 1st and probably a minor asset.

To Raptors: Conley.

To Jazz: Lowry.

The Raptors may have reached the point of no return with Lowry. Their already awkward dynamic and his volatile personality could derail their season if he's not moved.

That too. Even though he's easily the most humble of their big 4, he's still in his prime and now used to being a featured player.
    that trade actually makes sense for all 3 teams

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know it wont happen but would you do Gasol and Cunningham for barnes?

Spurs would probably have to include a first but I think I'd do that of the mavs were looking to move barnes.

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    aside from philly acquiring Harris and NY re edly shipping out Porzingis 1 hour after he said he was unhappy, what other teams are wheeling and dealing? stanley johnson for thon maker? ellington and johnson for ryan anderson? that guy from toronto (forgot his name) for cash? yall just wanna see a trade for the sake of it happening

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Interesting....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    aside from philly acquiring Harris and NY re edly shipping out Porzingis 1 hour after he said he was unhappy, what other teams are wheeling and dealing? stanley johnson for thon maker? ellington and johnson for ryan anderson? that guy from toronto (forgot his name) for cash? yall just wanna see a trade for the sake of it happening
    That is a part of it, I know, as you do, Spurs are NOT good enough for west finals, and no to finals. Portland getting hood and makes them better, if jazz get Conley they’re better...The 2 spot in the west is open, not record wise but team wise, so yea I’d like something

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    i hope lowry gets moved.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Wonder if team chemistry will suffer if Lowry is not traded. Seems Masai Ujiri could care less....

Thread Information