Page 73 of 73 FirstFirst ... 23636970717273
Results 1,801 to 1,814 of 1814
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Simmons would have dunked that open layup and the open 3 point shot would at least hit the center for the ring.

PATFO messed things up by considering bringing in both Miller and Martin. If Butler was still in the team, he would have been more credible defending Durant than Anderson.
    I don't agree with you on Butler, but I agree on Simmons. I have to think that ankle injury held him back bc he would have been a better option than Martin. Martin was a cancer. Spending the last 18 or so games of the season getting him settled in was a waste. POP should have continued developing his young players and not waste those minutes on Martin.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't agree with you on Butler, but I agree on Simmons. I have to think that ankle injury held him back bc he would have been a better option than Martin. Martin was a cancer. Spending the last 18 or so games of the season getting him settled in was a waste. POP should have continued developing his young players and not waste those minutes on Martin.

I was never a fan of Martin.

Chillin' like a villain... TampaDude's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What is wrong with you. We are the most winning team in all team sports in the 21st Century.
    ^ this

The Spurs are the most successful pro sports franchise over the last two decades, period.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Lmao Leonard being considered a first option

dude couldn't lead the Sixers to 40 wins
    Curry couldn't lead the Sixers to 40 wins

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    This is the worst I've seen the Spurs play in an elimination game.

Last year close,
    2014 Dallas win,
    2013 Miami close,
    2012 OKC close,
    2011 Memphis close,
    2010 suns somewhat close,
    2009 Dallas closer than this.
    2008 lakers, kind of close,
    2006 mavs close,
    2005 Pistons win,
    2004 lakers somewhat close,
    can't remember after that
    2001 happened although they were clearly over-matched from the start of the series.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Kawhi is still young. Jordan lost every year until he was 28. Kawhi is no where near his prime.
    No need to even bring up Jordan, Durant had a miserable 2nd rd series when he was 24.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Except the Spurs weren't beating the Warriors this season while the Mavs had the Spurs number.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What is wrong with you. We are the most winning team in all team sports in the 21st Century.
    And with all of this what important is we only got 5 les, that underachiever bigtime and make you feel pathetic, it should been much more, and with all of this we also having all time craziest letdowns and heartbreaking moments in history time after time, the most hurting ways of losing... Stop ignore it, damn it, we spurs fans born to suffer

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And with all of this what important is we only got 5 les, that underachiever bigtime and make you feel pathetic, it should been much more, and with all of this we also having all time craziest letdowns and heartbreaking moments in history time after time, the most hurting ways of losing... Stop ignore it, damn it, we spurs fans born to suffer
    ^smh -- emo post of the year

Thread Information