Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not really, I will give you Gay at 4th but Forbes was clearly not as good as Mills. I would also put Peotel over Forbes.
    I should have mentioned best meant most scoring. Not best overall.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, they're not good announcers but they're way down the homer list.

By far the worst are the Raptors and Warriors. The former are insecure, propaganda spewing fools and the latter are dripping in arrogance. Both awful listens.

It doesn't work that way. Better but not going due to injury/refusal to get vaccinated: Irving, George, S bag, Davis, Williamson, Lillard, Beal. Comparable but not going for whatever reason(s): Brown, Simmons, Adebayo, Holiday, Ingram, Gilgeous-Alexander, Sabonis, Siakam.
    Meh, he's still top 25-30. Keep in mind, he was drafted in the middle of the pack in the all-star draft. So Lebron/Durant clearly think he's better than half the other people who made the cut.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And you sound re ed. Nobody cares about the bulls or derozan.
    You actually do since you had that emotional response to my original post when I wasn't even responding to you. You are a braindead idiot.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You actually do since you had that emotional response to my original post when I wasn't even responding to you. You are a braindead idiot.
    Your momma is a braindead idiot.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would say he is better then several of the ones you listed on your first list and Simmons is no where near DJm level. people overestimate him so much.

Meh, he's still top 25-30. Keep in mind, he was drafted in the middle of the pack in the all-star draft. So Lebron/Durant clearly think he's better than half the other people who made the cut.
    Not necessarily. Other than being a Spur, Murray checks all the cliche boxes necessary to be part of the in crowd.

Thread Information