Page 832 of 1599 FirstFirst ... 3327327828228288298308318328338348358368428829321332 ... LastLast
Results 20,776 to 20,800 of 39962
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    [beep boop ] [bull Russian propaganda point #1 omitted, because Putin, that's why]
    Cheers
    -------------------------------------------------------------

[beep boop]And you still believe US governments lies that russia will invade anyday now
    Lemming
    [beep boop]Aint no invasion gonna happen. [bull talking points omitted for brevity-RG]
    Regardless there will be no russian boots on ukranian soil. All this invasion talk is propaganda for internal US consumption.
    ...[beep boop]
    I stand by my call. Russia wont invade ukraine anytime soon. Their invasion is not imminent as re US claims.
    Cheers
    [beep boop]There wont be any invasion. Russia will discoose their next steps to the public in response to NATO rejection of their proporsals.
    [bull russian propaganda talking point omitted, because Putin, that's why-RG]
    [beep boop]If you check Putins speech he clearly says all this has been planned months in advance. They are just executing the plan now.
    [bull russian propaganda talking point omitted, because Putin, that's why-RG]
    When how and where is all up to Russia. My guess is this will go slowly and methodically. Like a Boa constrictor.

[beep boop][insert current Russian propaganda talking point #1 here]
    and
    [insert Russian propaganda talking point #2 here]
    You guys are brainwashed for not believing this stuff.
    [beep boop][repeats bull Russian propaganda talking point #1]

Belarus president stands in front of map indicating Moldova invasion plans
    https://news.yahoo.com/belarus-presi...225544159.html

"genius" Putin and his allies

"That's the strongest peace force I've ever seen," Trump said. "There were more army tanks than I've ever seen. They're gonna keep peace all right."
    I said, 'This is genius.' Putin declares a big portion of Ukraine, Putin declares it as independent. Oh, that's wonderful," Trump said. "So, Putin is now saying, 'It's independent,' a large section of Ukraine. I said, 'How smart is that?' "

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Russia can easily say they have disrupted the Nazi movement in Ukraine and that their mission is completed. There's no measuring stick for it. Ukraine can only claim moral victories if any at all.
    Russia can easily claim to have landed men on Jupiter's surface.

That doesn't make it true.

In this case the moral issues are very clear. One country has actively invaded another. A sudden and deliberate attack, that is an extension of an invasion that has been ongoing for 8 years.

Anyone not morally or intellectually bankrupt should have a very clear idea as to who is right or wrong in this case.

Which is why you are seeming to struggle with this so much.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Show the other side's scoreboard.
    That is your job, Mr. Bothsides, chop, chop.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Since when did countries like Ukraine clearly differentiate between military and civilian structures when housing troops or conducting military business?

It doesn't matter what I approve of, no one in Russia asked for approval. If you just want moral handwringing you won't get it from me.
    Moral bankruptcy: An inability to make moral judgements no matter how obvious the conclusion.

You may or may not approve of this, but the fact that you won't state one way or another, means that whatever your morals are or are not, they are meaningless to you.

Moral bankruptcy, who knows?

Moral chicken with no principles? Definitely.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Russia hands down
    And why?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Moral bankruptcy: An inability to make moral judgements no matter how obvious the conclusion.

You may or may not approve of this, but the fact that you won't state one way or another, means that whatever your morals are or are not, they are meaningless to you.

Moral bankruptcy, who knows?

Moral chicken with no principles? Definitely.
    Your signaling and moral posturing is really changing the world.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Russia can easily claim to have landed men on Jupiter's surface.

That doesn't make it true.

In this case the moral issues are very clear. One country has actively invaded another. A sudden and deliberate attack, that is an extension of an invasion that has been ongoing for 8 years.

Anyone not morally or intellectually bankrupt should have a very clear idea as to who is right or wrong in this case.

Which is why you are seeming to struggle with this so much.
    You don't know what's true. You only pick a side and discard anything to the contrary of what you want to be true. You're a dime a dozen rando with an opinion.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    -------------------------------------------------------------

Big wall of no one will ever read
    Good to see you're not affected by this.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol meltdown

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    New report finds evidence that Russia used torture chambers and civilians as human shields in Ukraine
    A new report from the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe do ents the discovery of torture chambers at a summer camp in Bucha, Ukraine.

This report — OSCE's second one — covered the period between April 1 to June 25. The OSCE experts traveled to Ukraine to collect evidence, including visiting the towns of Bucha and Irpin, which the report said were “two emblematic examples of the breaches of International Humanitarian Law under the Geneva Conventions and their Additional Protocols, which cons ute war crimes.”

The experts noted that photographic and video evidence showed Russian forces carried out “targeted, organized killings of civilians in Bucha” who were found shot dead with their hands tied behind their backs.

The report do ented a “series of torture chambers separated by concrete walls” discovered at a summer camp in Bucha, including a room that the report said appeared to be used for executions with bullet holes in the walls.

In another room where experts said there was evidence of torture and waterboarding, five dead men were found. “They were covered with burns, bruises, and lacerations,” the report said.

In a village in the Bucha district, the bodies of 18 men, women and children were discovered in a basement.

The report said that “some had their ears cut off, while others had their teeth pulled out.”
    The OSCE mission wrote that reports of women and girls being raped and sexually abused by Russian forces “have become abundant,” especially in territories newly occupied by Russian forces.

The report noted several particularly atrocious cases, including a report from the Ukrainian Commissioner for Human Rights Lyudmyla Denisova, who said that 25 girls aged 14 to 24 years old were kept in a basement in Bucha and gang-raped. Nine became pregnant, the report said.

The report also do ented instances of Ukrainian civilians being used as “human shields,” being forced to fight alongside Russians against their own country in the ongoing war and being displaced to Russia without their consent.

The report noted: “Russian soldiers used over 300 Ukrainian civilians as human shields and held them captive for 25 days in March in the basement of Yahidne School, where a major Russian military camp was located.”

https://www.cnn.com/europe/live-news...57608044509206
    We torture people too

Look at Assange

NEXT....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean, we certainly can conclude Russia didn't apply the concept of Nash Equilibrium in this campaign, considering they did change their tactic after their initial one fell flat.
    Dumb Salvadorian take tbqh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Terrorists striking civilians per par....smh

Oh look some guys fell from bicicles and some glasses were broken

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol meltdown

You terrified and triggered him into putting you on ignore list, again!

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You don't know what's true. You only pick a side and discard anything to the contrary of what you want to be true. You're a dime a dozen rando with an opinion.
    Again.
    You are such a blind hypocrite.

Russia wanted Kiev.
    They stated they wanted Kiev.
    They got their butts kicked.

It does not mean the war is over, its not a devastating loss as Russia can throw a lot more troops in if they want. And s , bomb, missile a ton more populated cities. The Russians have had fkn losses in this campaign as have the Ukrainians. Quit playing stupid games. They are throwing inferior tactics, material and men into this war. Its a surprise to Western intelligence they have done this poorly. This is a valid assessment, and you are throwing a tantrum trying to say otherwise. I say you keep attempting to defend indefensible positions for your W's. Keep going.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Again.

Russia wanted Kiev.

It does not mean the war is over, its not a devastating loss as Russia can throw a lot more troops in if they want. And s , bomb, missile a ton more populated cities. The Russians have had fkn losses in this campaign as have the Ukrainians. Quit playing stupid games. They are throwing inferior tactics, material and men into this war. Its a surprise to Western intelligence they have done this poorly. This is a valid assessment, and you are throwing a tantrum trying to say otherwise. I say you keep attempting to defend indefensible positions for your W's. Keep going.
    Their tactics have actually improved. Both sides are getting 'one sided" news. Russia is still dlowly pushing the Ukranian's back. If they ever break through on the north or south the Ukranians could be in deep and be encircled and trapped.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your signaling and moral posturing is really changing the world.
    meh. "if DMC isn't doing it, it must not be worth doing"

Moral.
    Chicken .

It sticks, and you don't deny it, because you know I am right. The fact that you launched into a personal attack says volumes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Their tactics have actually improved. Both sides are getting 'one sided" news. Russia is still dlowly pushing the Ukranian's back. If they ever break through on the north or south the Ukranians could be in deep and be encircled and trapped.
    Russia's tactics have improved, but by now they are getting close to being exhausted. UKR isn't too much better, but still has a vastly more motivated population.

The flow of weapons into UKR means that they will continue to be able to fight for an extended period of time.

RUS has to start reaching back through the decades to their stockpiles of military that has not exactly weathered the passage of time very well. Whatever campaign that has been setting fire to chemical industry targets in Russia, coupled with sanctions, are going to severely limit any new arty ammo production. RUS will have to lean on 50 and 60 year old arty ammo. Safely handling that kind of stuff is hard, and safety is never really much of an RUS priority.

Dunno. I think RUS will exhaust itself before UKR still. HIMARS is already forcing them to make changes in the way they supply that ammo, and relying more on dispersal and trucks means their trucks are being beat to at a rate they probably can't replace any more than than can build new T-90s.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Again.

Russia wanted Kiev.

They want to, but I have my doubts about that.

RUS army casualties tend to be concentrated geographically, meaning as much as they cover up the scale of the losses, people talk.

They are tryin to do a shadow mobilization and offering some pretty hefty financial incentives, but if every village in an province has lost more than one of their sons already, who is gonna take that?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Improved into completely s ing cities to rubble and then entering? Cities they want to become a part of Russia, they want to destroy the infrastructure? They want the Donbas a livable new territory.? "Special Mission to Free the Cities" from being harassed for speaking Russian AND Nazis? So you blow them completely up?

The encirclement or trapping is ONLY in the East. And the encirclement has been avoided at least 3 times already to where the front is now becoming more linear as there are not as many pockets to encircle.
    What about the North and the South (huge access to the Black Sea), how that going?

People do not read about the entirety of this conflict.
    Thats the real problem on this site.
    The Russians have been seriously stalled from their stated goals. It does not take a genius to see this.
    So they alter the picture. The Ukrainians are taking huge losses in citizenry and military. The Russians are losing a bunch of untrained soldiers.
    And now Ukraine can hit them long range.

And its far from over. Its a show that one man started.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Russia is on par with China and the US in military might.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They want to, but I have my doubts about that.

RUS army casualties tend to be concentrated geographically, meaning as much as they cover up the scale of the losses, people talk.

They are tryin to do a shadow mobilization and offering some pretty hefty financial incentives, but if every village in an province has lost more than one of their sons already, who is gonna take that?
    This is why its still a "special mission"
    They are trying to enlist or force Ukrainians into the war to fight for Russia as well.
    The military old guard in Russia is insisting Putin go all in and draw troops from Russia in a real WAR mobilization. Putin will not do this because the war will really hit home.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Improved into completely s ing cities to rubble and then entering? Cities they want to become a part of Russia, they want to destroy the infrastructure? They want the Donbas a livable new territory.? "Special Mission to Free the Cities" from being harassed for speaking Russian AND Nazis? So you blow them completely up?

The encirclement or trapping is ONLY in the East. And the encirclement has been avoided at least 3 times already to where the front is now becoming more linear as there are not as many pockets to encircle.
    What about the North and the South (huge access to the Black Sea), how that going?

People do not read about the entirety of this conflict.
    Thats the real problem on this site.
    The Russians have been seriously stalled from their stated goals. It does not take a genius to see this.
    So they alter the picture. The Ukrainians are taking huge losses in citizenry and military. The Russians are losing a bunch of untrained soldiers.
    And now Ukraine can hit them long range.

And its far from over. Its a show that one man started.
    Russians do not have the momentum or troops to really do any encircling. They move the horns of the bull around, and UKR falls back to yet another defensive line, forcing RUS to again throw troops with less and less training up against seasoned units of UKR defenders.

UKR has taken losses in their regular units, but has been able to keep putting motivated replacements in to replace their losses. Given that RUS has been attacking, UKR losses are likely about 1/3 or 1/4 that of RUS, so that is not an insubstantial amount of deaths.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

"This time dude; right-between-the-eyes."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Russians do not have the momentum or troops to really do any encircling. They move the horns of the bull around, and UKR falls back to yet another defensive line, forcing RUS to again throw troops with less and less training up against seasoned units of UKR defenders.

UKR has taken losses in their regular units, but has been able to keep putting motivated replacements in to replace their losses. Given that RUS has been attacking, UKR losses are likely about 1/3 or 1/4 that of RUS, so that is not an insubstantial amount of deaths.
    This is why I said the front has become more linear.
    The UKR has fallen back at least 3 times I can recall.

If Russia actually declares war and does what the old guard wants in "drafting" from the population within Russia, they can put a of a lot more people into the conflict. But this brings the war home. Thats the rub.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That is your job, Mr. Bothsides, chop, chop.
    Welcome back, daddy-O.

Let us proceed...

Thread Information