Page 92 of 110 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596102 ... LastLast
Results 2,276 to 2,300 of 2741
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We need to borrow from the Texans playbook and fire the people in charge and pay off the woman quietly. Wright needs to be fired ASAP and pay the woman her price. Get our name out of the news and focus all the attention on Primo the player. Nobody talks about the Texans role in Watsons case. They only talk about Watson. We should follow their lead

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    footage of primo and the woman:

except primo was wearing basketball shorts so she accidentally saw more than she was supposed to.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That has not been established by any means as of the date of this post.
    Huh? Those are uncontested facts

-Primo got an 8+MM extension
    -Primo got waived
    -Spurs got sued
    -Media is reporting on the spurs lawsuit

If you don’t think that’s evidence of incompetence, then I’d hate to see what it takes to convince you

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    i'm not up to date about wright's involvement, i see everyone wants him gone... i'm not defending him but maybe he kept this from pop on purpose / to protect him legally.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah I didn't like the selection of Primo and picking up that team option early was dumb given the cir stances (maybe it was because they picked up Devin's on the same day and decided to cut down on the paperwork and pick up Primo's that day too -- but that's a bad excuse).

But, tbh, I haven't see anything to make me jump on the "Fire Wright" bandwagon. It's not pretty but I don't so anything damning enough that he needs to go right this second.

RC saying there are issues with Buzbee's timeline is basically RC defending Wright because that timeline is what could potentially get Wright in trouble, IMO.
    I mean other than Brian Wright's dumb basketball related decisions lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    well at least Kyrie getting suspended should take some of the media coverage off the Spurs

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That has not been established by any means as of the date of this post.
    In his mind it has and he’s out for blood! Truth be damned……just make up a narrative & run with it!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The funky fact in the case is the role of the plaintiff as the team psychiatrist. Im not justifying the flashing, but it does make this feel a little different than if it had been any one else on staff.

It also makes me wonder if it was more than “exposing,” such as exposing plus unwanted innuendo etc.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean other than Brian Wright's dumb basketball related decisions lol
    Let’s not forget the good ones that got your little panties wet��

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Less about results and more about process. You have a guy who is so lazy he would rather save on paperwork than keep the team out of trouble

“Ya, it would be best knowing what I know to not rush Primos option, but on the other hand, I can save 30 minutes of paperwork by doing it with Vassell’s” lol

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In his mind it has and he’s out for blood! Truth be damned……just make up a narrative & run with it!
    Ah, got it. He’s one of these “Brian Wright is a diversity hire” dumb s.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

except primo was wearing basketball shorts so she accidentally saw more than she was supposed to.
    Great episode tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not to dodge your question but I heard this today and I don't know why I didn't previously put two-and-two together. The Spurs had until Oct. 31 to pick up Primo's team option. For some reason, they picked up his option on Oct. 10. They ended up waiving him on Oct. 28. Wright should have at the very least waited until the Oct. 31 deadline if there's an open investigation, right?

I don't think that's proof that Wright is guilty but it sounds like he's not the best planner or strategizer of all-time, tbh. Then again, with all the dead money on the cap currently and over the last few years, that's become pretty obvious.
    I'd fire him just for that tbh, wtf

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “We disagree with the accuracy of facts, details and timeline presented today…” and yet we guaranteed Primo’s 3rd Yr only to waive him two weeks later in likely direct relation to what is the subject of “rumours” etc.

So we are either liars, incompetent or both…

No way does the FO come out of this unscathed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

fify

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean they use long pants in the NBA today… this isn’t the 80s… Looks like the kid is a prodigy, tbh… maybe if the NBA doesn’t work out, Brazzers might have a gig for him…

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean they use long pants in the NBA today… this isn’t the 80s… Looks like the kid is a prodigy, tbh… maybe if the NBA doesn’t work out, Brazzers might have a gig for him…
    prodigy = John Holmes

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spurs have a long history of dead money for some reason. Going all the way back to Pop's infamous Charles Smith trade, IIRC, they had to eat something like $15 million in dead cap space over a couple years back when the salary cap was like $25 million. The hilarious stat I remember is the Spurs paid Charles Smith more money during the 1999 championship run than they paid Tim Duncan -- and Smith hadn't played basketball since 1997

wow, wasn't aware of that.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    well at least Kyrie getting suspended should take some of the media coverage off the Spurs
    actually haven't heard much about the Primo situation in the media

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The bizarre thing to me is that Primo would expose himself to a professional spurs staff doctor -

I mean that is just unexplainable -

I get it - primo is a head case - but can anyone be that stupid to actually commit his crime in front of a witness who could harm him the most?

Not that it would be excusable to expose yourself to ANYONE - but to a authority figure in your own organization that pays your salary????

Just bizarro...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    actually haven't heard much about the Primo situation in the media
    That's because our local media is a joke when it comes to the Spurs, they just slurp it up with whatever Pop and the FO feeds them. Most of the investigative reporting that I have seen has been outside media.

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

- Spurs don't pay Buzzbee

tbh Spurs will probably end up paying Buzbee

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Am i the only one that thinks after she reported this the spurs were probs like “yeah he’s a sicko that’s why we sent him to to you”.

And when she asked “why aren’t you doing something about it” they were like “we thought we were. We sent him to the shrink”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Am i the only one that thinks after she reported this the spurs were probs like “yeah he’s a sicko that’s why we sent him to to you”.

And when she asked “why aren’t you doing something about it” they were like “we thought we were. We sent him to the shrink”
    haha this might be the most reasonable synopsis of the scenario.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information