Page 43 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445464753 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,075 of 1388
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're too smart to go running with that silly talking point.
    It's not a talking point. He literally described sexual assault in a bragging manner. People didn't really care about the sound bite, ultimately. Democrats cared and thought everyone would agree with them. That's why they dramatically overestimated their chances of winning.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why are you turning on your favorite poster here? No loyalty eh

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I swear, it's like 2016 never happened in democrats' minds.
    Or 2000 and 2004 for that matter.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's not a talking point. He literally described sexual assault in a bragging manner. People didn't really care about the sound bite, ultimately. Democrats cared and thought everyone would agree with them. That's why they dramatically overestimated their chances of winning.
    It was boys being boys, embellishing sexual conquests. You make a mockery out of real sexual predators and/or just label yourself a snowflake by running with that silly talking point.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Or 2000 and 2004 for that matter.
    Hey, if you don't count the losses, all they do is win.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why are you turning on your favorite poster here? No loyalty eh
    Chump? You're having a hard time.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Hey, if you don't count the losses, all they do is win.
    You joke but that’s what the moderate Democrats basically claim. Hillary lost and I’m not sure how times I’ve heard some argument about how she doesn’t really “count” as a centrist Democrat even though she was.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol you never answered my question
    Story of your ST life

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Story of your ST life

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You joke but that’s what the moderate Democrats basically claim. Hillary lost and I’m not sure how times I’ve heard some argument about how she doesn’t really “count” as a centrist Democrat even though she was.
    The last fairly liberal president we had was Nixon, I guess it's time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was boys being boys, embellishing sexual conquests. You make a mockery out of real sexual predators and/or just label yourself a snowflake by running with that silly talking point.
    First, it doesn't matter the context of it. He could have been bragging about sexual assault to save a baby's life. "Boys being boys" is context, maybe. But what he actually said was actually and literally sexual assault, and he bragged about it. But second, my greater point was that it doesn't matter. Democrats think catching someone saying something is going to change people's minds. It really won't. People are going to vote for their interests, or at least what they think is their interests. They don't care if a guy talks crassly about women or says a nice thing about Cuba. They only care if they think he'll do what they want him to do.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, people are way overestimating the effect of that Castro exchagne. No one in their right minds was gonna vote for Sanders then changed their minds when they heard that.
    Not what the data shows

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Story of your ST life
    lol your personal files

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    First, it doesn't matter the context of it. He could have been bragging about sexual assault to save a baby's life. "Boys being boys" is context, maybe. But what he actually said was actually and literally sexual assault, and he bragged about it. But second, my greater point was that it doesn't matter. Democrats think catching someone saying something is going to change people's minds. It really won't. People are going to vote for their interests, or at least what they think is their interests. They don't care if a guy talks crassly about women or says a nice thing about Cuba. They only care if they think he'll do what they want him to do.
    What he described is a sexually liberal atmosphere, snowflake. Real sexual predators will rape you in your ass and leave you bleeding out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    PeteGuaido

Nobody talks over Bernie. He talks louder and more than anyone else. His raised arm, jabbing finger, spit drooling diatribes annoy the out of me. Did he ever once give any realistic breakdown of how he’s paying for all this free without tanking the economy or getting it enacted. As a presidential nominee the undercard is going to be running from him like he’s got Ebola and Coronavirus combined.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don’t want healthcare and loan forgiveness anymore because Bernie said Castro did some good things despite being an authoritarian despot

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh I know. The party is awful about trying to be in the middle. Like, you can still compromise on even if you have a strong view to the contrary. You don't have to be a weak from jump street to pass laws. If you're the only one compromising, you're just going to end up losing. Turns out, if people wanted to vote for someone conservative, they'll just vote republican instead.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nobody talks over Bernie. He talks louder and more than anyone else. His raised arm, jabbing finger, spit drooling diatribes annoy the out of me. Did he ever once give any realistic breakdown of how he’s paying for all this free without tanking the economy or getting it enacted. As a presidential nominee the undercard is going to be running from him like he’s got Ebola and Coronavirus combined.
    Larry David only had to be a loud mouth head to imitate Bernie.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don’t want healthcare and loan forgiveness anymore because Bernie said Castro did some good things despite being an authoritarian despot
    Because that's the dichotomy we are faced with. Thanks for pointing it out.

Some people did some things.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What he described is a sexually liberal atmosphere, snowflake. Real sexual predators will rape you in your ass and leave you bleeding out.
    Sexual assault and rape are different things. What he said was actually describing sexual assault. Maybe he'd find that assault okay in a sexually liberal atmosphere, but it still would be sexual assault. You keep making a mountain out of a molehill though. My whole point was that it doesn't matter what someone gets caught saying, and you seem determined to prove that it matters a whole lot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not what the data shows
    That data is stupid as then.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol your personal files
    you have 104 thousand posts here just under that account. No one needs to collect anything on you to quickly conclude that you never get any action here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Totally. Facts are ing stupid

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The data's wrong.. THE DATA's WRONG? You're wrong, and you're wanting.

Thread Information