Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump really wanted Bernie... just scared less of mummy Joe.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Trump really wanted Bernie... just scared less of mummy Joe.
    I think Bernie would be kicking Trump’s teeth in right now as badly as Biden is. If anything COVID-19 has exposed how badly our country needs reform, particularly with respect to healthcare.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think Bernie would be kicking Trump’s teeth in right now as badly as Biden is. If anything COVID-19 has exposed how badly our country needs reform, particularly with respect to healthcare.
    Possibly, but it would've been a lot easier for him to sell the "radical left" meme...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We were talking about Chris Wallace with FrostKing a month or so ago...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Calling out people's bull and asking tough questions makes him worth dismissing as a gotcha man? LOL you Trumpers really do want a media that treats him like the Dear Leader.
    Pretty much. That is the standard they want, whether they are conscious of it or not.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Calling out people's bull and asking tough questions makes him worth dismissing as a gotcha man? LOL you Trumpers really do want a media that treats him like the Dear Leader.
    No, because he ambushes people with gotcha questions for ratings sake. I said the same when he interviewed Bill Clinton and hit him with the OBL question.

The Fox anchor asked Clinton why he didn't do more to go after Al Qaeda mastermind Osama bin Laden. Clinton responded with a vigorous defense — an 11-minute-long tirade partially aimed at Wallace.

"You've got that little smirk on your face, you think you're so clever, but I had a responsibility for trying to protect this country. I tried and a failed to get bin Laden, I regret it, but I did try," Clinton said.

Speaking with Business Insider on the eve of "Fox News Sunday's" 20th anniversary, Wallace described his infamously tense interview with Clinton.

"I suspect it will probably be in my obit," Wallace said of the interview.

Of course the mentally lazy response is to blame it on my love for Trump. Heaven ing forbid someone here have a consistent viewpoint that crosses the isle.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, because he ambushes people with gotcha questions for ratings sake. I said the same when he interviewed Bill Clinton and hit him with the OBL question.

The Fox anchor asked Clinton why he didn't do more to go after Al Qaeda mastermind Osama bin Laden. Clinton responded with a vigorous defense — an 11-minute-long tirade partially aimed at Wallace.

"You've got that little smirk on your face, you think you're so clever, but I had a responsibility for trying to protect this country. I tried and a failed to get bin Laden, I regret it, but I did try," Clinton said.

Speaking with Business Insider on the eve of "Fox News Sunday's" 20th anniversary, Wallace described his infamously tense interview with Clinton.

Of course the mentally lazy response is to blame it on my love for Trump. Heaven ing forbid someone here have a consistent viewpoint that crosses the isle.
    LOL all you do is defend Trump on here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes, I think COVID actually would have made Bernie a strong candidate against Trump, but at this point anyone with a pulse would be compe ive.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes, I think COVID actually would have made Bernie a strong candidate against Trump, but at this point anyone with a pulse would be compe ive.
    I wonder if this is going to end up like 2008 where a ham sandwich could have won the presidency on the Democratic ticket after how much of a up Bush was.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I wonder if this is going to end up like 2008 where a ham sandwich could have won the presidency on the Democratic ticket after how much of a up Bush was.
    Only way that happens is if GOP congressmen break with Trump the way they did from Bush imo. When the GOP house members quashed the first bailout bill in 2008 things went from really bad for Bush to even worse.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Don't you guys consider Trump a ham sandwich (or worse)? This would argue Obama was a major up.

As for 2008, Democrats used their golden ticket to win. All of us that voted for Obama in 2008 felt proud to be making history.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't you guys consider Trump a ham sandwich (or worse)? This would argue Obama was a major up.

As for 2008, Democrats used their golden ticket to win. All of us that voted for Obama in 2008 felt proud to be making history.
    Trump is more like a sandwich that Texas, Arizona, and Florida are having to take big bites of now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I think Democrats have another golden ticket. That ticket is named DJT and this time a lot of Democrats will be proud simply to vote against Trump. That's certainly the outcome that the polls are pointing towards.
    Last edited by DMX7; 07-19-2020 at 09:27 PM.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    I think Democrats have another golden ticket. That ticket is name DJT and this time a lot of Democrats will be proud simply to vote against Trump. That's certainly the outcome that the polls are pointing towards.
    Maybe that is what is needed for America. A reminder that America has been a mediocre (at best) brute for decades. Orange Man has reached legendary scapegoat status.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump was sweating his makeup off during the interview. So disgusting.

You could see the orange peeling off. HD can be brutal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The only thing Wallace did was speak up for the truth.

The thing you fail to address is Trump 100% thought his lie was true, so much so he halted the interview and tried to read the thing to prove his lie and failed.

Funny you bring up Clinton, because there is a marked contrast. Trump didn't even know what was in the do ent he was talking about, and Clinton... actually read his briefs, and could speak directly to a point without rambling, repeating and just plain babbling.

Trump has lost it, and has gotten worse in the last four years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only way that happens is if GOP congressmen break with Trump the way they did from Bush imo. When the GOP house members quashed the first bailout bill in 2008 things went from really bad for Bush to even worse.
    Tea Party to the rescue. (head on desk)

Thread Information