Page 827 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 3277277778178238248258268278288298308318378779271327 ... LastLast
Results 20,651 to 20,675 of 40782
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As long as it's legal.
    custom hallows many crimes by assenting to common usage.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    custom hallows many crimes by assenting to common usage.
    Not a crime if it's legal. It's your term, not mine.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cuckolds like blake want to shut down and up the economy. That should be your first hint that COVID is just another boogeyman.

Don't be a hanger-on.
    If I was to accept it's a boogeyman, OK, for the US due to the election. Explain how that affects other nations who have the same issues. Are they also trying to oust Trump?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    False. The overarching principle of conservatism is traditionalism.
    Tell Will Hunting, I quoted him.

Either way, they aren't mutually exclusive. Traditionally individualism was valued in the US.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tell Will Hunting, I quoted him.
    Will Hunting

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Yeah there's nothing traditional about wanting to privatize a service that's been public since this country was created. The only thing traditional about conservatism is wanting the country to be 90% white again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah there's nothing traditional about wanting to privatize a service that's been public since this country was created. The only thing traditional about conservatism is wanting the country to be 90% white again.
    Low expectations. Good thing you're with "them".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's nothing individualist about trashing the Postal Service either, tbh... what I was pointing out is that the core value of conservatives is retaining the status quo. We see this play out with marriage, religion, teh gays, etc...

What you're alluding to is the current make-pretend conservatives... which I would label 'Republicans' more than conservatives... those people don't really give two s about conservatism, it's all about me, myself, and triggering dem libs

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If I was to accept it's a boogeyman, OK, for the US due to the election. Explain how that affects other nations who have the same issues. Are they also trying to oust Trump?
    They all do tests that identify any ole coronavirus as COVID. Not to mention the tentacles of the people ins uting this sham are not limited to states side.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    There's nothing individualist about trashing the Postal Service either, tbh... what I was pointing out is that the core value of conservatives is retaining the status quo. We see this play out with marriage, religion, teh gays, etc...

What you're alluding to is the current make-pretend conservatives... which I would label 'Republicans' more than conservatives... those people don't really give two s about conservatism, it's all about me, myself, and triggering dem libs
    There absolutely is..."I dont use the dem USPS so i dont want muh tax dollars funding it!"

On social issues they absolutely want to maintain the status quo. On economic issues they want whatever is best for rich people no matter what the current status quo is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean, would anybody call Trump a conservative? How about Ted Cruz, Gym Jordan, Mitch, etc? Do those guys strike you as christian conservatives?

Mike Pence is probably the closest thing I can think of in this administration.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I mean, would anybody call Trump a conservative?
    All the conservatives who voted for him would, for one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There absolutely is..."I dont use the dem USPS so i dont want muh tax dollars funding it!"

On social issues they absolutely want to maintain the status quo. On economic issues they want whatever is best for rich people no matter what the current status quo is.
    But see, that's the boomer take, IMVHO. I think your typical conservative would be more upset at the USPS because they don't have a Jesus stamp on Xmas...

Like Kasich is a conservative through and through, but he's not an egoistical piece of .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All the conservatives who voted for him would, for one.
    I just can't call all those people conservatives though... some certainly are and were fooled. But at least come November, that gig is up.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just can't call all those people conservatives though... some certainly are and were fooled. But at least come November, that gig is up.
    No true Scotman fallacy there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No true Scotman fallacy there.
    Not really. At least I attempted to describe the difference.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Sounds like Portland and Seattle.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Joe Biden is a traditional dem. OTOH Trump is not a traditional conservative. The GOP didn't want Trump, they got him anyhow. Now they are basically stuck with him if they want to remain in power and have a shot to replace RBG with someone of their liking. They don't have anyone that's not a caricature of a politician, much like the left. I get it that many here want an easy good vs bad dichotomy to better, lazily grasp and discuss the concepts but it's not that simple. Once Trump is gone the two sides will mend fences and shear the public together again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now do classical liberal vs. whatever this is that's destroying our cities.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They all do tests that identify any ole coronavirus as COVID. Not to mention the tentacles of the people ins uting this sham are not limited to states side.
    OK, so these countries should have a massive downturn in expected "other coronaviruses" cases then, since they were attributed to the 19 strain.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Sounds like Portland and Seattle.
    According to the 2010 census, Seattle is 66.3% non-hispanic white, and Portland was 72.2% non-hispanic white.

So no, goofball, it doesn't sound like Portland or Seattle at all.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    According to the 2010 census, Seattle is 66.3% non-hispanic white, and Portland was 72.2% non-hispanic white.

So no, goofball, it doesn't sound like Portland or Seattle at all.
    Good lord he's a piece of .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now do classical liberal vs. whatever this is that's destroying our cities.
    classical liberal was conservative without all the social baggage.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Joe Biden is a traditional dem. OTOH Trump is not a traditional conservative. The GOP didn't want Trump, they got him anyhow. Now they are basically stuck with him if they want to remain in power and have a shot to replace RBG with someone of their liking. They don't have anyone that's not a caricature of a politician, much like the left. I get it that many here want an easy good vs bad dichotomy to better, lazily grasp and discuss the concepts but it's not that simple. Once Trump is gone the two sides will mend fences and shear the public together again.
    Joe Biden is a traditional conservative, IMVHO. There's nothing liberal/progressive about old Joe.

I don't disagree with the rest of your post though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I should probably clarify that last statement a bit... sure, he preaches he cares about LGBTQ, and minorities, etc... I don't think he really does. It's what's convenient right now. There's no convictions there, like he does have for religion, for example.

Thread Information