My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nicely done porks.

And quickly, wow.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    terrible win, Spurs were dominating the Bucks 2nd and 3rd unit as expected. All other tanking teams won too, we could've made up some ground with a loss

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nice write-up!

I’ll take 1 win in 6 games while playing the young guns since a high draft pick is the objective.

My two takes: Bassey was a tremendous addition, and Josh should not be playing PG.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's crazy to me that right now we have 7 guys( Blake, Bassey, KJ, Devin, Josh, McDermott, and Tre )shooting 40% or better from 3 on this team (2 with a very small sample size Blake/Bassey) and one other at 38.9% (Collins).

That gives me hope for the future.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree, if Bassey keeps his trajectory and earns more chances going forward I can see him being a strong contender for most improved player award. Dude is going to be a steal if he can keep this up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That was a nice win. You can see how the guys really wanted it especially Keldon. It helps their morale. And Bassey was a big part of it. His motor was infectious. I’m really surprised for his feel for the game. He’s just going to get better. Keldon and Vassell likewise. They’re getting more and more confident on putting up baskets, and being the goto scorers of the team. Sochan rebounded much better. If he can keep that 10 and 7 production it would be huge. They still have to fix that backup PG position. I suspect Blake is coming back soon. Still I don’t know why they have Hall if he’s not even good enough to play when they’re so dire need of a backup PG. They tried to put it on Langford’s hands got stripped. That makes me think Blake will really be back sooner.

Anyways, great win.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean...what the was Philly thinking, I bet they will be kicking themselves.

Oh well, their loss our gain.

The unfortunate side is this team might just be to good for a low lottery pick.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean...what the was Philly thinking, I bet they will be kicking themselves.

Oh well, their loss our gain.

The unfortunate side is this team might just be to good for a low lottery pick.
    They got and Morey running the team. That's about all that needs to be said about that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Romeo I rated a little more highly, but I don't disagree. He continues to make plays that I like a lot. But I wonder if there are confidence issues, he's still getting integrated, or there's a limit to who he is. Him bringing the ball up was a big failure. His shot is not good (wrist injury). He's small for what you want him to do. Though if there's a team that can improve some skills, it's this one.

Richardson was shooting a lot out of rhythm but I think he's supposed to. Last year he was vital for a team that didn't have outside shooters, but that's changed.

Sochan, they seem to want him to play point forward more, at least bringing it up. This puts pressure on the defense and he's a good ballhandler. I hope they put him on the Parker diet - take the 3 point shot away from him more or less - but practice scoring within the arc. He can get into the lane when he wants to, but is just looking for kick-outs at this point

Team, I'm impressed that the starting unit has two non-shooters and a semi-shooter in Jones and are still not getting killed.

Bassey... It's not a fluke. Good things happen whenever he's out there. He rebounds very well in his area. He is physical but also mobile and gets out on shooters. He erases mistakes with shot blocks. He has great form on his shot. And he's not even hip to the team sets and defense. It sure looks like an absolute steal.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Romeo I rated a little more highly, but I don't disagree. He continues to make plays that I like a lot. But I wonder if there are confidence issues, he's still getting integrated, or there's a limit to who he is. Him bringing the ball up was a big failure. His shot is not good (wrist injury). He's small for what you want him to do. Though if there's a team that can improve some skills, it's this one.

Richardson was shooting a lot out of rhythm but I think he's supposed to. Last year he was vital for a team that didn't have outside shooters, but that's changed.

Sochan, they seem to want him to play point forward more, at least bringing it up. This puts pressure on the defense and he's a good ballhandler. I hope they put him on the Parker diet - take the 3 point shot away from him more or less - but practice scoring within the arc. He can get into the lane when he wants to, but is just looking for kick-outs at this point

Team, I'm impressed that the starting unit has two non-shooters and a semi-shooter in Jones and are still not getting killed.

Bassey... It's not a fluke. Good things happen whenever he's out there. He rebounds very well in his area. He is physical but also mobile and gets out on shooters. He erases mistakes with shot blocks. He has great form on his shot. And he's not even hip to the team sets and defense. It sure looks like an absolute steal.
    Yes sir!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    loved that explosion of confidence from KJ late in the 2nd half

dude was pumping up the room on his swagger going into time outs after sinking some big 3s to put it away

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bass almost had a 5/5/5 to go along with the 14 rebs

1/2 from 3PT as well

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bassey forcing himself into the rotation with great play and showing lots of upside as he gets more acquainted with players and the system. I don't think Collins comes back from injury as the #2 center.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Replying to @ClanTheSpursFan

My buddy is at the game and sent me this:“Keldon hit a 3 and I heard him say, I’m him, this is my city.”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Replying to @ClanTheSpursFan

My buddy is at the game and sent me this:“Keldon hit a 3 and I heard him say, I’m him, this is my city.”

#alpha tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We’ve got a great young core now. You can build around Vassell and Keldon. Bassey and Trey look like decent complimentary pieces. All three rooks look decent. Keep Poeltl if you can and build around that. They’re still a 25 win team this year, IMO, but a fun 25 win team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We’ve got a great young core now. You can build around Vassell and Keldon. Bassey and Trey look like decent complimentary pieces. All three rooks look decent. Keep Poeltl if you can and build around that. They’re still a 25 win team this year, IMO, but a fun 25 win team.
    BRB, gonna go bump the "Spurs have the worst future in their division" thread...

Thread Information