Page 105 of 106 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106 LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,625 of 2628
    My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I just hope Paxton keeps sending letters like that and keeps abortion front and center throughout next year, tbh... this is just the gift that keeps on giving...
    Same.

Fortunately the woman was able to go to another state so her gremlin fetus is getting the yeet no matter how much inbred Ken Paxton seethes about it, but I'm glad she made sure democrats got some campaign fodder for next year before she made the fetus go brrrrr

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Same.

Fortunately the woman was able to go to another state so her gremlin fetus is getting the yeet no matter how much inbred Ken Paxton seethes about it, but I'm glad she made sure democrats got some campaign fodder for next year before she made the fetus go brrrrr
    LOL won't do for anything in Texas. Though I laughed at the Trump forced to carry her defective big headed baby to term and have try to get it to eat for four days before it died. Hilarious .

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fun exercise to skim through the beginnings of this thread and watch conservatives go from "Who leaked this? Probably some Democrat because this would be terrible for Republicans" to "I'm not against abortions if it's a medical emergency or a rape" to "I'm very happy about this decision, and everyone else should be unless they're on the side of promiscuous s" to (now) total radio silence.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    LOL won't do for anything in Texas. Though I laughed at the Trump forced to carry her defective big headed baby to term and have try to get it to eat for four days before it died. Hilarious .
    It's become a national story that Dems in purple states are dining out on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    SCOTUS takes up abortion pill cases

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    a heckler's veto gets enrolled according to law, random third parties can sue

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    a heckler's veto gets enrolled according to law, random third parties can sue

You were never going to obey the SC's dictate on this. Not in a million years. You've blown thru that stop sign like thru a Xmas goose.

Let us proceed...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Texastan loves the poorly educated

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Visiting Texistan for the holidays. Cleaning lady was telling how her daughter had to give birth to a baby without a brain last month, died an hour after birth. They even had a funeral for the baby. Just cruel, cruel .
    Obviously she was like “god has other plans for my daughter”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She miscarried in her bathroom. Now she’s charged with abuse of a corpse.

https://apple.news/AqZ1Ge9HnTPaJWckyoX8T1g

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    She miscarried in her bathroom. Now she’s charged with abuse of a corpse.

https://apple.news/AqZ1Ge9HnTPaJWckyoX8T1g
    Don't fret, El, she'll skate, just like Madonna, Griffin, Snoop, Depp & General Milley skated. It's American Democracy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Criminalizing stillbirth.

Brittany Watts went to the hospital twice for vaginal bleeding. Both times, the hospital couldn't decide whether inducing labor would be a crime, so she was basically sent home to have a miscarriage alone. After she returned to the hospital no longer pregnant, someone from the hospital reported her to the police, who began an investigation.

Construing what happens to stillborn fetuses after stillbirth as "abuse of a corpse" is a legal novelty.

Ohio was in the throes of a bitter debate over abortion rights this fall when Brittany Watts, 21 weeks and 5 days pregnant, began passing thick blood clots.

The 33-year-old Watts, who had not shared the news of her pregnancy even with her family, made her first prenatal visit to a doctor’s office behind Mercy Health-St. Joseph’s Hospital in Warren, a working-class city about 60 miles (100 kilometers) southeast of Cleveland.

The doctor said that, while a fetal heartbeat was still present, Watts’ water had broken prematurely and the fetus she was carrying would not survive. He advised heading to the hospital to have her labor induced, so she could have what amounted to an abortion to deliver the nonviable fetus. Otherwise, she would face “significant risk” of death, according to records of her case.
    https://apnews.com/article/ohio-misc...457b80cf3f27ce
    https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...ero-rcna130649

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At roughly the same time, Nikki Haley said she'd support a nationwide ban.

So much for the GOP leaving it up to the states, that's not even what Dobbs says. Dobbs says no right to have an abortion exists because it didn't exist in the 19th century.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Which actually, isn't even true. SCOTUS cherry picking US history to in order to force contemporaneous GOP policy on everyone is a disgrace.

So much for judicial restraint.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The 9th Amendment gets very short shrift.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The argument that no rights granted after/during the reconstruction count because they aren't well grounded historically is dangerous.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And arguing that the 14th Amendment is color blind is literal idiocy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Alabama Supreme Court rules IVF embryos are protected under Wrongful Death of a Minor Act (1819news.com)

An embryo created through in-vitro fertilization (IVF) is a child protected by Alabama’s wrongful death act and the Alabama Cons ution, the Alabama Supreme ruled on Friday.

In a case originating from Mobile, LePage v. Mobile Infirmary Clinic, Inc., the Supreme Court held in a 7-2 decision that parents of frozen embryos killed at an IVF clinic when an intruder tampered with an IVF freezer may proceed with a wrongful death lawsuit against the clinic for alleged negligence.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it was never about states rights

On Wednesday, the Republican Study Committee (RSC) — a caucus that represents 80 percent of House Republicans, including the party’s entire leadership — unveiled a budget that calls for cutting Social Security benefits and establishing that human life begins at conception.
    https://www.vox.com/politics/2410895...abortion-biden

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So is the supreme court going to rule against mifepristone being able to be sent through the mail in arguments starting tomorrow? I'm guessing Alito, Uncle Thomas, and the other four republican clerics will Calvinball a way. Or maybe Roberts pretends he ain't down so is a symbolic vote against while still ensuring it becomes law.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So is the supreme court going to rule against mifepristone being able to be sent through the mail in arguments starting tomorrow? I'm guessing Alito, Uncle Thomas, and the other four republican clerics will Calvinball a way. Or maybe Roberts pretends he ain't down so is a symbolic vote against while still ensuring it becomes law.
    looks like the case could fail for lack of standing...

Thread Information