Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Spurs Fan
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.spurstalk.com/spurs-nba-...plans-orlando/

As one of the five Western Conference teams with a shot at the playoffs, the Spurs are going to be staying at the Yacht Club at the Disney Resort in Orlando, where they’ll be enjoying some awesome amenities. They’ll also be wearing Oura smart rings, which should help them stay safe by alerting them up to 3 days early if they might have COVID-19.

Do you think that the Oura rings and other precautions will be enough to keep the Spurs players safe while they are staying at the resort? Also, why aren't these Oura rings made available to the public? I'm not suggesting I'd wear one but I can see how it could be useful for first responders and those living in senior care centers.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's only for 8 games, though knowing the Spurs luck Lonnie or White will prob catch the DeSantis flu and be dead.

Forum Official Personal Life Coach BacktoBasics's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone who’s wants a ring can get a ring.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.spurstalk.com/spurs-nba-...plans-orlando/

As one of the five Western Conference teams with a shot at the playoffs, the Spurs are going to be staying at the Yacht Club at the Disney Resort in Orlando, where they’ll be enjoying some awesome amenities. They’ll also be wearing Oura smart rings, which should help them stay safe by alerting them up to 3 days early if they might have COVID-19.

Do you think that the Oura rings and other precautions will be enough to keep the Spurs players safe while they are staying at the resort? Also, why aren't these Oura rings made available to the public? I'm not suggesting I'd wear one but I can see how it could be useful for first responders and those living in senior care centers.
    Because those rings are just wearable thermometers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shouldn't even bother going with how bad things are getting again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wonder if poop is going to show?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Orlando is a top 3 growing Covid hotspot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't see what any of the players other than LeBron see in this . The players have already been paid 75% of their 2019-20 salaries and it's not like this dumbass tournament is going to make up the other 25% considering the escrow fund the owners will take back from huge losses in revenues. Leave your family to go through another training camp to lock yourself up in one of the world's COVID hotspots with no casual strange, no weed, no steroids to maybe get 10% of your base salary back if everything works out absolutely perfectly? I know LeBron is desperate for a ring since he's old as and has a team around him this year but I don't see what anyone else is so hyped for.
    Last edited by baseline bum; 06-20-2020 at 08:24 PM.

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    gotta be good company men when they making roster cuts and free agent decisions in the next couple years

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Kung-Flu is cereal.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't see what any of the players other than LeBron see in this . The players have already been paid 75% of their 2019-20 salaries and it's not like this dumbass tournament is going to make up the other 25% considering the escrow fund the owners will take back from huge losses in revenues. Leave your family to go through another training camp to lock yourself up in one of the world's COVID hotspots with no casual strange, no weed, no steroids to maybe get 10% of your base salary back if everything works out absolutely perfectly? I know LeBron is desperate for a ring since he's old as and has a team around him this year but I don't see what anyone else is so hyped for.
    Agreed. I get it for some of these young players who will go over there that are on their first NBA contract especially if the haven't managed their money well. In general though I feel if you have saved your money then why in the blue would you want to go down there. I know if I was in these players situation I would stay at home unless I really needed the money to pay bills or child support.

Lebron also comes across as deranged and stupid for wanting to go down there. The man has a net worth of 300-500 mil another ring is not going to add much to his legacy. He still won't pass MJ as the GOAT. There is not much to gain financially or legacy wise for Lebron.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cases are way up.
    It’s not gonna happen.

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    FLORIDA

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just cancel the season FFS. Adam Cuck Silver and Lebron can go themselves tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's only for 8 games, though knowing the Spurs luck Lonnie or White will prob catch the DeSantis flu and be dead.
    Man.. It's been such a ty 4 years I don't even think you're too far fetched. All our decent young talent on ventilators.. Aldridge knew what he was doing w/ his super convenient surgery

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man.. It's been such a ty 4 years I don't even think you're too far fetched. All our decent young talent on ventilators.. Aldridge knew what he was doing w/ his super convenient surgery
    tbh, Carmelo Aldrige always knows how to duck out

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It would be awesome if lebron catches the rona lmao.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just cancel the season FFS. Adam Cuck Silver and Lebron can go themselves tbh.
    Tbh

Born Slippy
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A reason fans may want this. The covid 19 risk - a very good chance Pop wont go.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Silver forcing Pop to retire

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's Disney and all the broadcasters that have Silver by the balls, tbh. They want their games.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Orlando was a hole even before covid, can't imagine going now. What a stupid league

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Orlando was a hole even before covid, can't imagine going now. What a stupid league
    Should just convert Disney into a big field hospital. Could have two hour lines to get tested instead of to ride Space Mountain.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wait - isn't Disney opening up all resorts and parks to anyone who reserves tickets? Meaning it's open to anyone? How is this going to work?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Orlando is where I got the rona too

Disney World FTW

Thread Information