Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Spurs love forever RobinsontoDuncan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah the wolves just lost 6 staright, what now all you TD haters?

Sense 1997 the spurs have the best record in professional sports.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where is Wolves009??????????????

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he's over at some wolves message board complaining about the coach and the supporting cast.

My Team
    Minnesota T'Wolves
    Post Count
    Seriously man, watch the games. It appears that KG rejuvanated an aging sam and spree last year but it has nothing to do with Kev this year.

Box score as of right now.

KG 32 minutes 24 pts, 9-11 FG, 6-7 FT, 5 boards, 4 assists, 3 steals, 2 blocks. Dude could be dropping a 5x5 on them but it doesn't matter when spree is 3-10, an injured cassell is barely playing even when he is, etc....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    On NBA Nation they are sayin that KG is averaging only like 16 - 17 ppg in this losing streak. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Nostradamas Jr.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seriously man, watch the games. It appears that KG rejuvanated an aging sam and spree last year but it has nothing to do with Kev this year.

Box score as of right now.

KG 32 minutes 24 pts, 9-11 FG, 6-7 FT, 5 boards, 4 assists, 3 steals, 2 blocks. Dude could be dropping a 5x5 on them but it doesn't matter when spree is 3-10, an injured cassell is barely playing even when he is, etc....

Memphis is killing them....what is your point?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah in 32 minutes he has 5 boards....that will help his team on D.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And i hate to break it to you, but Duncan was never surrounded with this many great players until very recently, but he still made the playoffs every year and routinly beat some of the nest teams in basketball

Nostradamas Jr.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    104-88 Memphis in 4th

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    RtD you can lay smack on KG for being a head, a low class guy, and someone that fails to make any noise in the playoffs. you call him a loser but he can certainly rebound the ball dont try and discredit him there.

If your going to abuse someone at least do it so that it has some merit and doesn't get thrown back in your face.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    (do you think we should tell him that mephis beat us too, Jim?)

SW: Hot As Hell
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ke>kg

Spurs are Lottery Bound. SequSpur's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't understand why Minnesota is playing like this. I haven't watched them this year, but maybe one time. Are they going to flip the Pop switch in March? WTF?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    pity on a great player like KG, he'll never win a le. and thank God for the Spurs for not signing Spree"got-to-feed-my family". :p

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Xcoriate, his team is losing and that's why i bring up his rebounds, because everyone knows he can rebound the ball but in a game when his team needs him to......well were did he go.....?

Nostradamas Jr.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    (do you think we should tell him that mephis beat us too, Jim?)

They barely beat us by 3 points back in Nov....hardly the same.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So Sickdsm, do you like Garnett because he has "street cred"?

good point jim.

Yeah yal are getting your asses handed to you by the Memphis Grizzles....Haha

My Team
    Minnesota T'Wolves
    Post Count
    My point is the rest of the team (besides management since they always were) turned to crap in a hurry. Even guys like Hoiberg has stunk, hitting 27% of his shots the last five games. You know theres a problem when Kandi dropps 21 and 9 and you still lose.

Kevin has been averaging less but its because he's been taking less shots. His FG% has been great, actually better than ever. He's hitting 52 % in the month of Jan and Feb. combined. What do you expect? Guys are constantly tripling him hanging all over daring everyone else to make a shot because they know they can't. Why do you think his assists are higher this year?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    KG can rebound the ball, its a weak take.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can make fun of a lackluster effort all I want Xcoriate, you dont have to agree with that.

My Team
    Minnesota T'Wolves
    Post Count
    No, i like him because he chose MN. He didn't have a franchise guy to make him like the team. He had to grow up in the NBA losing for the first few years until he was ready. He had to endure losing a player like Marbury and HE CHOSE MINNESOTA. He's the type of guy that would literally take a bullet for the team if he had to. He's what every fan pines for in a player. A guy that with superstar ability that plays with the heart and all-outness of a mark madsen. He feels exactly how us devoted wolves fans when they lose, , It was obvious last year that he felt exactly like us devoted wolves fans when they win big games.

When your isolated like MN this means alot. Chuck Knoblauch and Stephon Marbury still get booed very loudly and stuff thrown at them to this day because of that.

Is he my faverite wolves player? Never really has been. I've always had a thing for the lesser players. Reggie Slater, Joe smith especially and last year I loved watching Hassell play. I still think he's better than Duncan. I don't see the Spurs choking to the lesser teams by 20 consistantly when duncan's out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He had to endure losing a player like Marbury
    Probobly that was better for him.

Marbury is nothing but a loser.

Hes a losing player and a guy that will never win anything.

Good for KG to get rid of that clown.

My Team
    Minnesota T'Wolves
    Post Count
    My thoughts exactly but my point is that as a young guy in the leauge that must have really been hard on him losing his Robin in the way he did.

I watch the games alone now bc i hate all the idiot-speak. The morning radio show actually talked about getting Steph back in a trade and people are for it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't see the Spurs choking to the lesser teams by 20 consistantly when duncan's out.
    I don't see the Spurs choking to lesser teams by 20 when Duncan's in, either.

Everyone fawned all over McHale for doing those deals for Spree and Cassell, but I saw this coming. You're in trouble when you entrust your backcourt to two thirtysomethings. In this league, guards get old QUICK. With a couple of exceptions like JKidd who play close to the floor and rely on exceptional vision and passing, most guards rely on quickness or explosiveness to the rim. Those are the first things to go with age.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Parker better start improving his passing and vision.

Of course, this isnt a worry for another 7 8 years, and by then Im sure he will

Thread Information