Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fears grow for Barack Obama's security

"The secret service is reported to have already investigated more than 500 death threats against Mr Obama during the presidential election contest."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...-security.html

========

Another article I read showed that the the number of death threats often peaked after hate speeches by pitbull .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Great Boutons has spoken.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What are you trying to do by calling them McNasty and the pitbull ? Incite hatred?

Orange Whip? Orange Whip? Viva Las Espuelas's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What are you trying to do by calling them McNasty and the pitbull ? Incite hatred?
    leave him alone. his mom hasn't made him his chicken pot pie today.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    McNasty earned that name at Naval Academy. It fits, I use it.

pitbull effectively called her trashy self that. It fits, I use it.

The losers calling Obama terrorist, Marxist, Muslim, unAmerican, foreign, anti-American, risky, unknown and dangerous, the one, Messiah, unChristian, deserving of character assassination are spewing INFLAMMATORY LIES. Nothing but classic Repug crap.

I'm not campaigning against McNasty and pitbull , so using what I say in a forum is neither here or nor there.

Orange Whip? Orange Whip? Viva Las Espuelas's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The losers calling Obama terrorist, Marxist, Muslim, unAmerican, foreign, anti-American, risky, unknown and dangerous, the one, Messiah, unChristian, deserving of character assassination are spewing INFLAMMATORY LIES. Nothing but classic Repug crap.
    joe biden said people that paid higher taxes were patriotic. a whole lot of people don't pay taxes. biden was on the democratic ticket, Hatetons_.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Legacy of Hate will probably be the inscription on your tombstone. I can't believe you are so self-deceived: very few people in this forum, of any political persuation, are nastier or more pitbull-like than you are.

So is it your opinion that people generally shouldn't be nasty... or only people whose opinions you don't personally agree with?

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    This seems to completely tie in with the le of the thread.

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    Legacy of Hate will probably be the inscription on your tombstone. I can't believe you are so self-deceived: very few people in this forum, of any political persuation, are nastier or more pitbull-like than you are.
    Nah, Pitbulls make their presence felt. Boutons posts hatred while hiding behind his keyboard.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My name is boutons_ and I approve this message.

Out with the old... Obstructed_View's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Great Boutons has spoken.
    Who better to give lectures about hate?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't hate dubya and the neo-c*nts, but you might detect I'm very upset about the Iraq war-for-oil, 100s of 1000s of lives wasted, now the bailout of the financial sector, rape of environment, govt malfeasance, rape of worker and consumer protections, etc, etc, all of which is based on facts, not on slimy lies and like McNasty's and pitbull 's attempted, but miserably unsuccessful, character assassination of Obama.

Free Throw Coach Aggie Hoopsfan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Legacy of hate?

boutons, you've been a bitter little liberal since day 1 of the W. Administration.

It's not right, but this hate you speak of towards Obama was manifested in part by the hate of the left towards W. and Republicans the last eight years.

, just look at your thread le. Pitbull ? McNasty? And you called Bush and Cheney Shrub and head?

You are one hypocritical mother er.

Thread Information