Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nothing personal against Portland, but you guys got punked.

LaMarcus Aldridge with a soft 5-for-18 night, good going tough guy. Good job NOH. No surprises here tonight.

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    No surprises, no surprises

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    It played out pretty much the way you expected it to. The Hornets just did what they're supposed to do, nothing personal against the Blazers.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    great game sons. Hornets handled their business after the bull with Chandler. gotta love that good ole NBA home court favoritism from the refs though .... they didn't even give Joel Przybilla a technical foul, yet they ejected Chandler for reacting to his taunting. Przybilla had been asking for it all night and hes lucky Tyson only hit him in the chest.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    With Chandler out, Portland tried to force-feed Oden, but even against Hilton Armstrong, he just doesn’t have the offensive skills yet to be a dependable scorer. In fact, Armstrong started giving Oden work, throwing in tip dunks and scoring in transition.

NB:lol Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_ Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Lu ck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fa kers_ 21_Blessings's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    At least Sam Bowie looked like a good player before his injuries. Oden is just garbage.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm glad Chandler hit him. Just gotta show Portland who the bosses are on the court. Portland wants to come out and act like a Western Conference contender.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm glad Chandler hit him. Just gotta show Portland who the bosses are on the court. Portland wants to come out and act like a Western Conference contender.
    Portland claims to have been offended by the Celtics tactics. However, it looks like some of their may have rubbed off on them.

Thank you, Tim Duncan! peskypesky's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chandler is a .

Thread Information