Silence surpasses speech. duncan228's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs’ Roger Mason agrees to endorse Cricket
    TORENCE WHITE / SAN ANTONIO BUSINESS JOURNAL

Cricket Communications Inc. has signed San Antonio Spurs’ guard Roger Mason Jr. to an endorsement deal.

Financial terms of Mason’s contract with the wireless company were not disclosed.

Mason will be heavily involved with Cricket’s community and nonprofit activities. Company officials say Mason also uses Cricket’s mobile phone and mobile broadband service on his laptop computer.

Mason has been making a name for himself in San Antonio since signing with the Spurs on July 11, 2008. The Spurs signed him to a two-year contract. He has been playing in the NBA since the 2002 season.

Cricket offers consumers and businesses flat-rate unlimited services. The company does not require long-term commitments or credit checks.

Cricket is owned by San Diego, Calif.-based Leap Wireless International Inc.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Short-term contract, reasonable price tag, good rates on long distance but has some drops, especially when on the move.

Good match.

Forum Official Personal Life Coach BacktoBasics's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hate some of their dead zones but each of kids and the wife have a cricket phone. Probably the most cut and dry phone service we've ever had. Which is why I stick with them. Unlimited everything gives me the peace of mind that I'm not going to come home to a 2,500.00 texting bill.

tv screen baseline bum sananspursfan21's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    huh. good for him, maybe he'll endorse mcdonalds one day...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Short-term contract, reasonable price tag, good rates on long distance but has some drops, especially when on the move.

Good match.

I can almost hear Roger now: "Cricket Phones...the #1 choice of meth dealers and crack s everywhere!"

One more time... xtremesteven33's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Cricket Phones.......Wire tapping Spurs fans"

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    After Bonner's deal, now Mason's increased visibility and notoriety is being translated into $$$. Nice things happen to nice guys.

Spurs’ Roger Mason agrees to endorse Cricket
    San Antonio Business Journal
    TORENCE WHITE / SAN ANTONIO BUSINESS JOURNAL

Spurs guard Roger Mason Jr. has agreed to endorsement deal with wireless company Cricket Communications.

Cricket Communications Inc. has signed San Antonio Spurs’ guard Roger Mason Jr. to an endorsement deal.

Financial terms of Mason’s contract with the wireless company were not disclosed.

Mason will be heavily involved with Cricket’s community and nonprofit activities. Company officials say Mason also uses Cricket’s mobile phone and mobile broadband service on his laptop computer.

Mason has been making a name for himself in San Antonio since signing with the Spurs on July 11, 2008. The Spurs signed him to a two-year contract. He has been playing in the NBA since the 2002 season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In other news George Hill has signed with "La Fiesta" to counter Duncan, Bowen, and Manu's HEB commercials.
    Last edited by 50Bestspurever; 02-25-2009 at 05:02 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    phones and fitness gyms. we all know you are not yet a spur until you do your first HEB commercial.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good for him, it is good to get extra money, you know the guy has company to mange and the slow down is affecting its costs.

Thread Information