• Chris Paul

70 54.26%
  • Deron Williams

59 45.74%
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    sons personal views aside with who you may like or may not like, when it comes down to basketball who is better?

D.I.R.T.Y. till we die manufor3's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    chris paul is a little wimp on the court, but id still take him

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    chris paul is a little wimp on the court, but id still take him
    son at least your honest. thats what I am asking for. vote in the poll

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    Kobe=rapist

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Paul, but Williams is great as well. As far as PG's go, they are pretty much total opposites to me. CP3 is the better floor general and playmaker, while Williams is harder to stop 1 on 1 and can take over a game with his scoring.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    Paul, but Williams is great as well. As far as PG's go, they are pretty much total opposites to me. CP3 is the better floor general and playmaker, while Williams is harder to stop 1 on 1 and can take over a game with his scoring.
    true ... to an extent. Williams has the size advantage.

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    Williams is great. I have no hate for him. But I have to defend my guy whenever he gets attacked.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    LeBron vs. Kobe Junior.

I'll go with CP3.

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    all b.s. aside both are great players.. i would personally take deron over cp3 though. not by a landslide its close very close... i would be happy as a jazz fan with deron and id be happy as a hornets fan with paul.. but honestly something about derons game has me hooked. im glad this poll has been made though ive been wondering opinions on this since the epic ghazi thread lol..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Deron

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    As a player , cp3 by a mile.

But he is a little flopping with a rotton at ude most of the time, still the 3rd best player in the world

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    A lot of people base their opinions on media hypes rather than watching the games.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    A lot of people base their opinions on media hypes rather than watching the games.
    how about dirk stop deferring to JOSH FRIGGIN HOWARD and still lose to the hornets?

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    like you? You just based your whole opinion on CP3 because of the last minute in a game 7 round 2 playoff game.

He didn't have his shot going and Pargo did, so naturally he would go to him you sissy cuckold you

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    like you? You just based your whole opinion on CP3 because of the last minute in a game 7 round 2 playoff game.

He didn't have his shot going and Pargo did, so naturally he would go to him you sissy cuckold you
    LMAO son ... couldn't have said it better myself. GHAZI's pipe and pussy are still sore from the vicious pounding the Hornets put on the Mavericks last year AND this year .... well , its not just the Hornets, everyone is taking their turn laying the down on the Mavs this season sons!!! LMAO

Veteran
    My Team
    Utah Jazz
    Post Count
    If this ends up lopsided, I'm voting with all of my trolls.

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    No, if I based my opinions on media hypes I would think CP3 is the best PG in the game.

But I saw the game. I saw Cp3 wither in the moment and let Jannero ing Pargo try and win hte game.

Just like I saw CP3 wither against the Lakers in the end of the regular season and fall behind by 30, blowing a 2 game gap with 7 left to play.

Just like I saw Cp3 punch Julius Hodge in the nuts

Just like I saw Wake Forest lose in the 2nd round to 7th seeded West Virginia, whereas Deron was a crucial factor in Illinois reaching the Final Four and making a 15 point comeback against Louisville

JUST like I saw CP3 BLOW a 2 v 1 fast break costing the Hornets a game against the Lakers a few weeks ago.

Indeed, when it's time for the superstars to show what they're made of, CP3 always withers, Deron rises to the occasion.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    deron williams.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    If this ends up lopsided, I'm voting with all of my trolls.
    LMAO son. are you sure you haven't already done that? The poll was Paul 7 and Williams 1 .... then all of a sudden in less than 2 minutes it was tied 7 to 7.

LOL at you already crying about the poll!!! go ahead and whip out another pie chart son!!!

Veteran
    My Team
    Utah Jazz
    Post Count
    BR, Lighten up man. I know you're capable of it. And no, I'm not and haven't voted with any other account.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    No, if I based my opinions on media hypes I would think CP3 is the best PG in the game.

But I saw the game. I saw Cp3 wither in the moment and let Jannero ing Pargo try and win hte game.

Just like I saw CP3 wither against the Lakers in the end of the regular season and fall behind by 30, blowing a 2 game gap with 7 left to play.

Just like I saw Cp3 punch Julius Hodge in the nuts

Just like I saw Wake Forest lose in the 2nd round to 7th seeded West Virginia, whereas Deron was a crucial factor in Illinois reaching the Final Four and making a 15 point comeback against Louisville

JUST like I saw CP3 BLOW a 2 v 1 fast break costing the Hornets a game against the Lakers a few weeks ago.

Indeed, when it's time for the superstars to show what they're made of, CP3 always withers, Deron rises to the occasion.
    LMAO GHAZI I would love to meet you at a game. which handicap section do you sit in ???

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    BR, Lighten up man. I know you're capable of it. And no, I'm not and haven't voted with any other account.
    LOL son ... me lighten up? you already admitted that you would vote with your troll accounts if the poll isn't in your favor.

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    So whose CP3 gonna defer to in the playoffs this year? Antonio Daniels? Julian Wright? Ryan Bowen? Melvin ing Ely?

Don't put anything past CP3

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    LMAO GHAZI I would love to meet you at a game. which handicap section do you sit in ???

Veteran
    My Team
    Utah Jazz
    Post Count
    I was ing joking dude. Good . I think this is a great poll. You think I'm not as interested in the results as you are? Go ask Kori to make it public if you want.

Thread Information