Is a joke. It's ruining the NBA.

I'm the greatest kamikazi_player's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    artest got ejected 2 straight games, is it really that hard for you to hold in a T?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    artest got ejected 2 straight games, is it really that hard for you to hold in a T?
    Yeah, and he shouldn't have been thrown out in either of them.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    That was clearly a Tech. for kobe mang...he tryina act all gangsta in houston, he even cut Ron- rRon's mouth open....should have been a Flagruant foul to say the least...that is unacceptable and just flat out dirty play!!!

kb Should have been ejected!!!

Banned
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    at least in baseball its the players juicing. here its not even the players. its out of their hands

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It has been bad tonight ...but Bulls, Mavs and Magic have been screwed over worse this playoffs ...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It has been bad tonight ...but Bulls, Mavs and Magic have been screwed over worse this playoffs ...
    I agree

But despite the bad officiating, Rockets are doing well

Up and coming Superstar Spurs16212's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This league is all money driven..... Look at the Houston-Los Angeles series..... Come on now, Houston does not have near the talent that Los Angeles has and we are possibly looking at a seventh game, please. Especially with no Yao and no McGrady.

Game 5 - 40 Point Laker blowout
    Game 6 - 16 Point Rocket Halftime lead....

56 point swing..... The crowd is not that much of a factor.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The League would definitely benefit from a game 7 in LA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Blame Stern, he's the puppet master.

Veteran
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count

Cue the violins

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A Laker fan doesn't have the right to complain against the refs. Not after all these years.

There shouldn't have been a technical on Artest in that one game and Kobe got away with that elbow. Kobe's T this game makes up for the one in the other game with Ron

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LA should have won this series in 5 with Olajuwon, Calvin Murphy, and Rudy T officiating it.

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Do you think Stern will suspend Rafer kissing a ref?

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    sons the NBA is looking more like the WWE every year ... it is simply entertainment now. not a legit sport.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Umm...does anybody else find it absolutely ing hillarious that some idiot Laker fan is ing about officiating when no other franchise in the history of the league has benefited from more calls then their team has.

5 words.....

please S.T.F.U.

Officiating isn't the reason why your faker of a team is where they're at (for godsakes D. Stern even called in the cooler J. Crawford when during a must win game 2) the complete lack of heart and toughness is why your team is going to a game 7.....

P.S.

Don't worry...Stern has already grabbed the bat phone and called in the fix for game 7...no way he'll let anybody up his Kobe/LoBron wet dream (which BTW NIKE has already started advertising with their muppet commercials...hmm, makes you think)

Believe.
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Umm...does anybody else find it absolutely ing hillarious that some idiot Laker fan is ing about officiating when no other franchise in the history of the league has benefited from more calls then their team has.

5 words.....

please S.T.F.U.

Officiating isn't the reason why your faker of a team is where they're at (for godsakes D. Stern even called in the cooler J. Crawford when during a must win game 2) the complete lack of heart and toughness is why your team is going to a game 7.....

P.S.

Don't worry...Stern has already grabbed the bat phone and called in the fix for game 7...no way he'll let anybody up his Kobe/LoBron wet dream (which BTW NIKE has already started advertising with their muppet commercials...hmm, makes you think)
    Calm down....

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    http://lakers.freedomblogging.com/20...l-going/16811/

Phil’s take on Nuggets: Their series should be still going

May 14th, 2009, 5:57 pm

HOUSTON — I asked Phil Jackson what he thought about the Dallas-Denver series now that the Nuggets have wrapped it up, and his initial response was telling: “Should’ve been 3-2 going back to Dallas from Denver.”

That controversial ending to Game 3, when Antoine Wright’s foul wasn’t called on the court but was announced by the NBA afterward as a referee error, helped Denver lead 3-0 instead of 2-1. Then Dallas won Game 4, so in Jackson’s mind Denver’s home Game 5 victory Wednesday night should’ve left the series only at 3-2 going back to Dallas.

But Jackson praised the Nuggets, whom he has been saying for a long time have become a legitimate defensive team this season, saying: “Denver stepped up and played well down the stretch and had a real good series.”

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Jackson playing mind games as usual.

Thread Information