tlongII
    14-4 and 11-1! Same old Red Sox. Somebody better put Jim on suicide watch.

bigzak25
    is there another boston vs. yankee series before the season ends?

that's where boston will kick ass, but it may be too late by then of course....

tlongII
    They play another 3 game set this coming weekend. They are toast as far as winning the division goes now. They needed to take at least 2 of 3 in New York to have a chance.

Jimcs50
    The Red Sox beat Rivera on Friday for only his 2nd loss of the year(both against Boston). They have his number and in the playoffs, that will be huge. Next series is in Boston, tlong. Hey, how is Seattle doing? Are they going to be in the post season? Oh, that is right, LAST PLACE teams do not make the playoffs.

tlongII
    Jim, Seattle is doing GREAT! The Seahawks are 2-0 and have arguably the best defense in the NFL!

Pedro Martinez got beat 11-1 Jim! That does not bode well for the Red Sox if they face the Yankees in the postseason.

Jimcs50
    Mariners=Last place

tlongII
    Mariners=Last place
    That is true, but I haven't been pimping them like you've been pimping the Red Sox. The Mariners will be back in the thick of it next year. I will be at their spring training complex in March and I will make sure they get this thing turned around!

How bout those Seahawks? Looking good!

Thread Information