Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Will Work For Free
    Post Count
    I pose this question to Cowboy fan, because I don't see a leader for this team, who is going to be the voice of the Cowboys?

Who's going to be the person who leads them into battle?

Is it Romo? Is it Ware?

What do you think?

--PG

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    An interview I saw with, I think it was Marcus Spears, and he said that at different times the main guys have been a leader. Guys like Romo, Witten, Ware, Bradie James, and Marcus Spears have all been vocal leaders.

I think guys like Ware and Romo need to step up more and take on more of a leadership role. Supposedly, with T.O. out of the way Romo can do that now. I'm not too sure, but I guess we'll see how it plays out during the season.

Post Count
    It needs to be both for their respective sides of the ball. If you have to choose one, it needs to be Romo....he is the most visible player on the team. I don't mind the laid back at ude to a point....there are going to be times when you get into other players faces and tell them to straighten up.

Ina world of hype, we win IronMexican's Avatar
    My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Ware

Will Work For Free
    Post Count
    Ahhh a classic line from IronMexico...You know, and answer with no explanation...LOL

Ina world of hype, we win IronMexican's Avatar
    My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Ahhh a classic line from IronMexico...You know, and answer with no explanation...LOL
    Just trying to piss off the Romo fans.

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    Anyone but Romo. He's proven time and time again he just doesn't have it to be a leader.

Post Count
    Anyone but Romo. He's proven time and time again he just doesn't have it to be a leader.
    I think to this point, he has deferred to veterans who had more games under their belts,which he shouldn't have. Now though that time is over, he needs to step up and stop being the "aw shucks i'm just havin' fun" kid.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Bradie James is the def leader at least.

Master of Information Dr. Gonzo's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    There is no clear leader. I think that's the problem. From day 1 Romo should have owned that huddle and the offense. I think a real leader would do that and T.O. wouldn't have been able to do about that. He would've probably respected Romo more if he did that instead of allowing him to walk all over him.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    there is no clear leader. I think that's the problem. From day 1 romo should have owned that huddle and the offense. I think a real leader would do that and t.o. Wouldn't have been able to do about that. He would've probably respected romo more if he did that instead of allowing him to walk all over him.
    +1

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Just trying to piss off the Romo fans.
    I'm a Romo fan, but that doesn't piss me off.

It's clearly Wade Phillips.

My Team
    Philadelphia Eagles
    Post Count
    Jerry Jones

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I'm a Romo fan, but that doesn't piss me off.
    Yeah..I agree..I kinda think it should be both Ware and Romo...

Will Work For Free
    Post Count
    There is no clear leader. I think that's the problem. From day 1 Romo should have owned that huddle and the offense. I think a real leader would do that and T.O. wouldn't have been able to do about that. He would've probably respected Romo more if he did that instead of allowing him to walk all over him.
    Hey Steven, I guess it's a first time for everything but I totally agree with you pal.

--PG

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    You're exactly right, Steven.

Out with the old... Obstructed_View's Avatar
    Post Count
    And the Cowboys will always fade at the end of the season and fail in the playoffs if that continues.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    And the Cowboys will always fade at the end of the season and fail in the playoffs if that continues.
    Romo's problem is he doesn't stay in shape. Come December, he's always exhausted. If he can just, for one season, keep his head out of his ass and work, he'll be fine. That's why everyone was so glad he and Jessica were done.

Out with the old... Obstructed_View's Avatar
    Post Count
    Romo's problem is he doesn't stay in shape. Come December, he's always exhausted. If he can just, for one season, keep his head out of his ass and work, he'll be fine. That's why everyone was so glad he and Jessica were done.
    Wow, that's a new one. So it was his conditioning that made him bobble that snap?

Post Count
    Marcus Spears, and he said that at different times the main guys have been a leader. Guys like Romo, Witten, Ware, Bradie James, and Marcus Spears have all been vocal leaders.
    Yeah someone needs to tell that re to look up what the definition of "leader" is because you can't have more than one (Well maybe one for offense and one for defense but they lead different parts of the team).

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Yeah someone needs to tell that re to look up what the definition of "leader" is because you can't have more than one (Well maybe one for offense and one for defense but they lead different parts of the team).
    They're taking a leader by committee approach.

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    leader by committee

funny guy

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    leader by committee

funny guy