Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    "It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia" is coming back in just 3 days!!! All fans come on in and rejoice!

To hold us over till Thursday I thought up a question perfectly suited for Sunny. Of the 5 in "the crew" as they like to call themselves, who is the biggest bag and what was their biggest moment of baggery? It may not be the most extreme case of baggery but for me it's when the gang was getting held up by the McPoyles the fact that they are each trying to get themselves rescued by Frank while flat out lying to each other about it the entire time always makes me die laughing.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    my dad loves this show. i never got into it much myself. does danny devito still play a role?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    my dad loves this show. i never got into it much myself. does danny devito still play a role?
    Yup, Frank

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Kitten mittens!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Ok, what the ? I made a Sunny thread a while back and it at least almost got to 2 pages.

Name
    Yvonne
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Your instructions are hard to follow. Because we don't think the gang are douchbags.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    It is 82 degrees here in Converse.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Your instructions are hard to follow. Because we don't think the gang are douchbags.
    Then you obviously don't watch the show. It's not a secret that the show is built around how bad of people they are. No different than Cartman being an evil little asshole, Homer being a complete dumbass, and Hank Hill being a middle aged boy scout. If you haven't figured out the formula by now then I'm not sure why or how you've been watching the show.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It is 82 degrees here in Converse.

Name
    Yvonne
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Then you obviously don't watch the show. It's not a secret that the show is built around how bad of people they are. No different than Cartman being an evil little asshole, Homer being a complete dumbass, and Hank Hill being a middle aged boy scout. If you haven't figured out the formula by now then I'm not sure why or how you've been watching the show.
    You mean like it's no secret that you are a bag? Who starts ty threads? I just don't consider the characters bags because I like them

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You mean like it's no secret that you are a bag? Who starts ty threads? I just don't consider the characters bags because I like them
    Because threads about season premieres are completely random and ty huh?

And no you like the characters. I like the characters, anyone who watches the show likes them BECAUSE of who they are, douchbags. Do you think the characters are good people? If it weren't for their imperfections I'm not sure where the comedy would come from.

Name
    Yvonne
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

And no you like the characters. I like the characters, anyone who watches the show likes them BECAUSE of who they are, douchbags. Do you think the characters are good people? If it weren't for their imperfections I'm not sure where the comedy would come from.
    Oh calm down! It's a great show, we all love it, but I suppose no one is in the mood to analyze the character flaws, that's all

Linger Ficking Good! CuckingFunt's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings

There's a difference between imperfect and bag.

Using the logic of your question, someone may choose Charlie as the biggest bag because he stalks the waitress and has made some of the biggest mistakes (for example). I would disagree that he's a bag at all, however, because while completely misguided and/or stupid, he's generally well intentioned and oddly sweet.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    There's a difference between imperfect and bag.

Using the logic of your question, someone may choose Charlie as the biggest bag because he stalks the waitress and has made some of the biggest mistakes (for example). I would disagree that he's a bag at all, however, because while completely misguided and/or stupid, he's generally well intentioned and oddly sweet.
    Ok then, putting Charlie aside (cause I agree, he's too stupid to realize his own imperfections). Although it was his idea to throw a flaming bag of in the building and/or make the ameteur terrorist videotape (I can't remember which was his idea)

Thread Information