Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Hahaha Houstonfans are calling for Ariza's head now.

Weak dribbling
    Turnover Machine
    Average Defense
    Can't hit a shot if his life depended on it.
    Ball Stopper
    Rafer Alston 2.0 but at least Alston could dribble.

This has been a very fast honeymoon. Could a divorce be far away? LOL

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would you rather have Ariza or Ronald as your "#1" guy?

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Oh Ron-Ron got the Rockets to the 2nd round and took the Lakers to 7 games. Most Rocketsfans this question is a no brainer. Especially with Ariza having worn out his welcome.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ariza never struck me as a great scorer. With LA he was a spot up shooter and a scrappy defensive player. I'm not sure how he got turned into a #1 offensive option. He's a good complimentary piece...and it's not like you're paying him huge dollars. There's no reason to not keep him around and try to build that team.

GRANT HILL!
    My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    tmac ariza for iggy, dalembert , speights

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TMaC, Ariza for Finley, Bonner, Ian, Haislip, Coach Bud, That one fat red head kid that wears the bonner jersey, that drunk looking guy that used to wear the Valero shirts, and that Santa guy that goes to all the games.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    People keep talking bout packaging Scola or Landry with T-Mac to ship him out.

Nothing would make me happier than putting T-Mac and Ariza together for a deal.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Oh Ron-Ron got the Rockets to the 2nd round and took the Lakers to 7 games. Most Rocketsfans this question is a no brainer. Especially with Ariza having worn out his welcome.
    The TEAM, the HEART, HUSTLE, and WORK ETHIC got the Rockets past the first round and to the 7 games series with the Lakers. Yes, Ron was a big part of that, but he is NOT here and you need to get over it. If he carried the Rockets to the 2nd round, how come they have won 20 games without him? This team was picked to finish last in the west, and and you have to remember that this is still a rebuilding/transition year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    oh my gosh pathetic rockets fans.

what do you expect for a MLE type player? an all-star? he didn't come in for that. he ain't the franchise fellas.

sigh

you fail at trollin' me TheMACHINE's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Ariza for Sasha. Do it Mitch.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    oh my gosh pathetic rockets fans.

what do you expect for a MLE type player? an all-star? he didn't come in for that. he ain't the franchise fellas.

sigh
    Those rocket fans are mostly Yao nuthuggers, so pay them no attention

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I'd take him back for Morrison's expiring and your choice of Luke or sasha ...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Those rocket fans are mostly Yao nuthuggers, so pay them no attention
    yao on the floor is pretty darn good though, but i will definitely keep that in mind.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Ariza is 6-7/8, 24 years old, and somewhat athletic. I'll keep him on a MLE contract. During this off season, he better shoot 2000 jumpers a day.

We need to ship TMac + Battier for expiring to create cap space (via 3 team deal)
    Or ship TMac + Scola for young talent/picks/and slightly toxic asset.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Ill hold my judgement till Yao comes back and we see his true role on the team and not this filler.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TMaC, Ariza for Finley, Bonner, Ian, Haislip, Coach Bud, That one fat red head kid that wears the bonner jersey, that drunk looking guy that used to wear the Valero shirts, and that Santa guy that goes to all the games.

I think every spurs fan knows those people

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    He certainly looked good the first time the Cavaliers played Houston. He didn't play well in the re-match, but he looked like he was a little banged-up in that game. Maybe the expectations were a little too high going in?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I'll gladly take him back.
    We'll give you Sasha/Filler.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Whatever, Keep Ariza for 5 million but take the man's shots away from him. Adleman better tell him to stop shooting the ball unless he's wide open with nobody within 5 feet of him or he is right under the basket. Otherwise the man sucks.

I been watching Ariza play enough. Yao has nothing to do with it so why bring the man up? He's not even playing. It's Ariza that plain jacks up shot after shot and shoots at a pathetic rate who cannot dribble the ball through traffic without turning it over. It's you who need to get over it Djohn!

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Ariza would be able to play his role if T-Mac got the minutes he deserved and made it so Ariza never handled the ball.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The Ariza you see now is the one Larry Brown called "Delusional".

Move Ariza back into a role-player on a winning team and he's a great player.

Rockets should have gotten Jefferson and the Spurs should have gotten Ariza.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Whatever, Keep Ariza for 5 million but take the man's shots away from him. Adleman better tell him to stop shooting the ball unless he's wide open with nobody within 5 feet of him or he is right under the basket. Otherwise the man sucks.

I been watching Ariza play enough. Yao has nothing to do with it so why bring the man up? He's not even playing. It's Ariza that plain jacks up shot after shot and shoots at a pathetic rate who cannot dribble the ball through traffic without turning it over. It's you who need to get over it Djohn!
    Well his shot selection isn't terrible; I just don't want him to take those contested or pullup TMac style jumpers

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Ariza for Sasha. Do it Mitch.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    "Just let Ariza do his thing" - Lil Wayne

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Told ya'll trevor is nuttin but a pretty good role player..Boggles my mind how some players in the NBA are so bad at dribbling the ball..He probably so mad he left LA

Thread Information