Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm willing to bet the Spurs will beat the Lakers in tomorrow's game.

Loser has to keep a sig of the winner's choice for a week.

Any takers?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I doubt lakerfan bets a game without their MVP.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i'm guessing theMACHINE will.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You got balls man. Props.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Too bad he's still on the hook till Feb 1st.

Rooster-Lollypops TheManFromAcme's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I.....................................won't

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the lakers

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Is that all?

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    You're sig is garbage. Bet you won't gamble anymore.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Cluck,Cluck,Cluck......

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Any takers?
    Lets raise the stakes. I'm willing to bet the Lakers finish the regular season with a better record than the Spurs. The loser has to use the sig of the winner's choice for 6 months. And if the Lakers and Spurs meet in the playoffs the loser has to use the winners sig for a year.

How about it? Bawk bawk bawk...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're sig is garbage. Bet you won't gamble anymore.
    Haha, nah I'll gladly take another bet with a Laker fan for this game. It'll have to start next Monday though.

I got a better one. I'm willing to bet the Lakers finish the regular season with a better record than the Spurs. The loser has to use the sig of the winner's choice for a year. Are you going to take that bet or are you chicken?
    I'll bet you the Spurs advance further in the post-season. The Lakeshow are all hype, they may very well reach the Finals again but this whole notion that theyre clearly better than the rest of the compe ion in the West is BS. Spurs get alot of for faltering against the top teams this season but the Lakers arent far behind. Plus it looks like the injury bug may have finally struck LA after benefitting from all the teams being hit by it last year. Deal?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

I'll bet you the Spurs advance further in the post-season. The Lakeshow are all hype, they may very well reach the Finals again but this whole notion that theyre clearly better than the rest of the compe ion in the West is BS. Spurs get alot of for faltering against the top teams this season but the Lakers arent far behind. Plus it looks like the injury bug may have finally struck LA after benefitting from all the teams being hit by it last year. Deal?
    Careful man, careful. Clearly your Spurs are playing better these days but you are defining the "counting your chicks before they're hatched" cliche.

Just saying.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah, its not even about me thinking the Spurs so much better than everyone else or anything like that. I just dont think the Lakers are as invisible as some people make it seem...like I said they may very well reach the Finals again but it'll be anything but a cakewalk, there's several teams that are good enough to pull off the 'historic upset' against them. namlook is asking for a bet and im gladly accepting it, nothing more.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If the Lakers are healthy there's no way the Spurs advance further. That's a fool's bet. Your only chance is injuries. But if you want to hold out hope for that be my guest.

We all know if there is a bet of any substance someone with a username of FkLA will disappear come playoff time if you lose the bet and you'll just register as a new user.
    Last edited by namlook; 01-11-2010 at 01:01 PM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Nah, its not even about me thinking the Spurs so much better than everyone else or anything like that. I just dont think the Lakers are as invisible as some people make it seem...like I said they may very well reach the Finals again but it'll be anything but a cakewalk, there's several teams that are good enough to pull off the 'historic upset' against them. namlook is asking for a bet and im gladly accepting it, nothing more.
    I am with you on the cakewalk thing. Kobe's finger may eventually play a factor but time will tell. So long as Kobe, Pau and Odom stay healthy I like our chances.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the Lakers are healthy there's no way the Spurs advance further. That's a fool's bet. Your only chance is injuries. But if you want to hold out hope for that be my guest.

You use the sig I choose for a year and it's a deal. We all know someone with a username of FkLA will disappear come playoff time if you lose the bet and you'll just register as a new user.
    Just like the Yao, KG, Manu or Nelson injuries last year? You never know the stars might allign for the Spurs this season like they did for the Lakers last year. Injuries or no injuries, I'll take the bet

I am with you on the cakewalk thing. Kobe's finger may eventually play a factor but time will tell. So long as Kobe, Pau and Odom stay healthy I like our chances.
    Lakers are and should be the favorites to come out of the West, and rightfully you like your chances. We'll see come playoff time how things turn out though.

you fail at trollin' me TheMACHINE's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    i cant..i got to keep this sig till jan 31.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol nice sig

Ina world of hype, we win IronMexican's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I suck at making sigs. Otherwise, I would.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I suck at making sigs. Otherwise, I would.
    Here, let me help you out with that. I considered this for FkLA:

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I can't make sigs..but I don't think anyone on this board has enough dislike against me to even care if I took part in this lol.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Any takers?
    It's time to change my sig anyways. Make it 1 month though and you got a deal.

So 1 month sig for the loser, Deal?

Thread Information