Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    No doubt he put up 30+ shots (doubt all 13 free throws were and-1 opportunities) in order to break Jerry West's record in Jerry West's building.

Ya think?

Memphis had four players shooting ten plus shots.

The Lakers? One.

Some might point out that he shot well while his teammates didnt which is BULL . Its pretty hard for me to get any type of rhythm when one guy is taking every freaking shot. Im sure guys like Pau Gasol and Lamar Odom are thinking the same thing.

So gratz on the Lakers' record, Kobe. The most games any Laker has ever played like a total Bag.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    btw Kobe lovers, never forget this bag loves you so much he asked to be traded just 2.5 years ago. Thats how much he gives a about Lakers records or YOU.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    just remember your a suns fan. and did u even watch the game. pau and bynum were sucking. kobe shot 58% from field.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    There is a thread for random Kobe trash talking stickied at top.

It's the All Kobe, All the Time thread.
    http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthre...144287&page=22

Please use this thread so we don't have 10 new Kobe threads every day.

Thank you.

Believe.
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I've been curious as to why other teams fans would get angry when Kobe takes too many shots. Wouldn't you want him taking more shots because theres a better chance the lakers will lose?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    da_suns_fan welcome to my ignore list for this for this utter piece of of a thread.

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Kobe haters hate no matter what. When Kobe takes a lot of attempts but shoots a bad percentage, they jump on Kobe for taking a lot of shots while shooting a low FG percentage. Now, that he takes a lot of shots but shoots well over 50%, they say it doesn't matter and he's still a bag or a ballhog or whatever. Haters are going to hate no matter what. And they'll make up every excuse just to hate. It's pretty sad.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    just remember your a suns fan. and did u even watch the game. pau and bynum were sucking. kobe shot 58% from field.
    I guess 4-7 means youre sucking and you dont deserve the ball anymore. All-Star selections, its KOBE'S NIGHT TONIGHT!!!

btw - AWESOME reading comprehension on my first post:

Some might point out that he shot well while his teammates didnt which is BULL . Its pretty hard for me to get any type of rhythm when one guy is taking every freaking shot. Im sure guys like Pau Gasol and Lamar Odom are thinking the same thing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gasol and Bynum combine for 10 shots.... Lakers lose

L

O

L

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is a thread for random Kobe trash talking stickied at top.

It's the All Kobe, All the Time thread.
    http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthre...144287&page=22

Please use this thread so we don't have 10 new Kobe threads every day.

Thank you.
    It is not just for "random Kobe trash talking" it is, as the le states, for "all Kobe, all the time". Your boys need to put their stuff in their as well.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Gasol and Bynum combine for 10 shots.... Lakers lose

L

O

L
    Shut up, man! Those ten shots proved that they were playing like crap and it was time for Kobe to go into "KOBE MODE!!!"

Im sure the potential record in West's building had nothing to do with it! Kobe was just doing what he HAD to do!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It is not just for "random Kobe trash talking" it is, as the le states, for "all Kobe, all the time". Your boys need to put their stuff in their as well.
    The Kobe historic milestones (25,000 points, highest scoring Laker, etc) do get a free pass; though since they only happen once in a lifetime.

But I do I agree about every random Kobe thought posts.

You guys get on the Laker fans, I'll get on the non-Laker fans.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    No doubt he put up 30+ shots (doubt all 13 free throws were and-1 opportunities) in order to break Jerry West's record in Jerry West's building.

Ya think?

Memphis had four players shooting ten plus shots.

The Lakers? One.

So gratz on the Lakers' record, Kobe. The most games any Laker has ever played like a total Bag.
    A little bitter your Suns can't even "eye the prize" with the Hubbel are ya?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Kobe historic milestones (25,000 points, highest scoring Laker, etc) do get a free pass; though since they only happen once in a lifetime.

But I do I agree about every random Kobe thought posts.

Deal

Kobe does deserve some of the hate, especially with the things he has done and the way he has been playing as of late, but not tonight. Not his fault that Artest in not that good.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    da_suns_fan welcome to my ignore list for this for this utter piece of of a thread.
    Who the is THIS guy?

Nice sig. No doubt Kobe loved the spotlight after that last game winner. Thus, he decided to take every other shot tonight in order to break a record and get even MORE attention. Gotta keep that KOBE fire burning!!!

Why dont all Laker fans join me in a chant:

"KOBE! KOBE! KOBE! KOBE! KOBE!"

He needs our love guys!

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    I agree.

No, it's the all Kobe all the time thread, Kori said all Kobe related stuff goes in there, never said anything about historic milestones.

With that said, Lakers fans have done an overall way better job keeping the Kobe love in that thread than non-Lakers fans have at keeping Kobe hate in that thread. When people make threads about how good Lebron would be if he was on the Lakers, they know full well it'll turn into Kobe vs. Lebron.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count

Aside from this thread, can I be put on your ignore list? You have it in your sig like being on it is some exclusive VIP list.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Deal

Kobe does deserve some of the hate, especially with the things he has done and the way he has been playing as of late, but not tonight. Not his fault that Artest in not that good.
    Fair enough for me. Trash talking is good, but 10 new threads a day about Kobe gets tiresome.

I don't post in these random threads other than to remind fans that there is a Kobe All the Time thread.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    No, it's the all Kobe all the time thread, Kori said all Kobe related stuff goes in there, never said anything about historic milestones.

With that said, Lakers fans have done an overall way better job keeping the Kobe love in that thread than non-Lakers fans have at keeping Kobe hate in that thread. When people make threads about how good Lebron would be if he was on the Lakers, they know full well it'll turn into Kobe vs. Lebron.
    I give a free pass to Kobe milestones (love) and Really ty Kobe games (hate) once in awhile.

I just find it tiresome to see 10 new Kobe posts every friggin' day...seriously guys

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    Who the is THIS guy?
    I don't know, but he clearly thinks that his ignore list is more important than anybody else's.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kobe haters hate no matter what. When Kobe takes a lot of attempts but shoots a bad percentage, they jump on Kobe for taking a lot of shots while shooting a low FG percentage. Now, that he takes a lot of shots but shoots well over 50%, they say it doesn't matter and he's still a bag or a ballhog or whatever. Haters are going to hate no matter what. And they'll make up every excuse just to hate. It's pretty sad.
    Look man the Lakers won the Championship last season because Kobe shared the ball. Against the Nuggets I thought Gasol was the key and the reason they won that series because he started controlling the game when he got the ball consistently. Kobe won't win if he plays like this.

He wants it all though. He wants to score 45 points, take all the shots AND get the win. That's just who he is. He's been playing like that for years. I don't get why you can't see it. He really doesn't want to pass the ball. It's more of a chore for him to do it. If he didn't do it last season then the Lakers may not have won it all.

He is a great player though, but you know Magic Johnson, Larry Bird, Tim Duncan, Lebron James are just more team oriented than Kobe. I don't know why it's so hard for Kobe to trust his teammates or pass them the ball? Those guys time and again have trust in their teammates and get them the ball. They may lose more games by trusting their teammates but it also helps them prepare for later in the season and strengthen team unity. Kobe seems to lose trust in his teammates faster than any Superstar I've ever seen.

Maybe Kobe can do it this way and win it all by taking 40% of the shots himself? If he does great, but a lot of basketball purists don't like watching someone completely freeze out and ignore his teammates like he does at times.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    why is this suns fans so obsessed with kobe? why does he care if kobe shot 30 shots?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Aside from this thread, can I be put on your ignore list? You have it in your sig like being on it is some exclusive VIP list.
    You got it buddy. Join the club.

DUNCANownsKOBE This message is hidden because DUNCANownsKOBE is on your ignore list.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    You got it buddy. Join the club.

I wish nothing but good health to you and your family. The next time I try to get into a club, I'll just let them know I'm on namlook's ignore list. God bless son.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kobe is gonna be goin Kome even more now that Ron Ron ruined his night for him. lol. How is he gonna go for 44, set a lame record, and pass up the last shot? He'll never make that mistake again.

25,000 is cool, but who cares about franchise milestones? I don't remember ESPN breaking into any games to announce Avery Johnson had just set the Spurs all-time assist record.

Thread Information