Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    retired
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    of which state will it be? Imagine you weren't born in American soil but you always want to be a complete American who was born and raised in America. I would like a birth certificate of Hawaii because...

1. Hawaii has a population relatively small and there isn't any unique accent of Hawaii like the South Californian accent, so my pretense and my fated certificate would be pretty credible without any concern of getting exposed by the recognition of my accent.

2. Hawaii is so remote it's naturally easier to fake a birth certificate there than in any other state in American continent.

3. I'm black but I hate it when I'm called the descendant of slaves. Depending on the knowledge about American history I learned from school, I know Hawaii wasn't a state adorned with plentiful quarries and goldmines so slaves weren't common there in the same years when they were widely enslaved in many other states of America. I don't have the Magic to bleach myself and I know my ancestors were truthfully slaves, I just want to make myself less distressed about my ancestry and I have a dream from childhood of becoming a respectable politician, for which I believe a decent lineage should be necessary.

What is your favorite state if you're going to fate yourself a birth certificate of this state? discuss...

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Utah Jazz
    College
    Alabama Crimson Tide
    You're ing re ed. Get hit by a bus today you ing chump .

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Lame!!!

Motivation for me... Stringer_Bell's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    What is your favorite state if you're going to fate yourself a birth certificate of this state? discuss...
    If I'm going to fate myself a birth certificate? Hmmm, I dunno about that. I'd probably fate myself to Texas, nobody s with Texas.

Also, copy and paste job?

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    of which state will it be? Imagine you weren't born in American soil but you always want to be a complete American who was born and raised in America. I would like a birth certificate of Hawaii because...

1. Hawaii has a population relatively small and there isn't any unique accent of Hawaii like the South Californian accent, so my pretense and my fated certificate would be pretty credible without any concern of getting exposed by the recognition of my accent.

2. Hawaii is so remote it's naturally easier to fake a birth certificate there than in any other state in American continent.

3. I'm black but I hate it when I'm called the descendant of slaves. Depending on the knowledge about American history I learned from school, I know Hawaii wasn't a state adorned with plentiful quarries and goldmines so slaves weren't common there in the same years when they were widely enslaved in many other states of America. I don't have the Magic to bleach myself and I know my ancestors were truthfully slaves, I just want to make myself less distressed about my ancestry and I have a dream from childhood of becoming a respectable politician, for which I believe a decent lineage should be necessary.

lol, funny you should say that...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    College
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    You're ing re ed. Get hit by a bus today you ing chump .
    obviously he touched a nerve, you ing sissy sack of .

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Utah Jazz
    College
    Alabama Crimson Tide
    obviously he touched a nerve, you ing sissy sack of .
    hardly. I didn't need this thread to decide the average teabagger should be wiped off the face of Earth.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    hardly. I didn't need this thread to know the average teabagger should be wiped off the face of Earth.
    I don't think anyone would mind a scarred patch of earth and ash where you're currently sitting, either.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Be a Hawaiian organ donor!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    College
    Oregon Ducks
    My God man...

I ing hate Obama, but can we stop with the Birth Certificate propaganda?

Goodwill Ambassador spurs_fan_in_exile's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Houston Cougars
    I'd fake one from Hawaii too but mostly so I could tell people that I'm Tom Selleck's bas son that he sired while Magnum P.I. was filming on location.

00 06 12 13 20 21 32 44 5 bus driver's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Notre Dame Fighting Irish
    i would fake it from puerto rico

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    I faked it with balli's mom, told her i was dehydrated.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Houston Rockets
    I would get mine from some guy my age that died a few years earlier. Then change my name.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    How do you fake a 50 year old newspaper?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Birth-er

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    How do you fake a 50 year old newspaper?
    NWO has time machines bro. Quit acting stupid and WAKE UP

WAKE UP!!!!!!

TIME MACHINES

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    The only fake birth certificates I have ever seen listed Kenya at the country of birth.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies

Spurs Nation
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Pink this MOFO OP Already.

A VERY BAD man
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Just go collect some census returns and make yourself whoever you want.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics

You're an idiot. Have you ever even BEEN to Hawaii? Heck, they have their own language here. And since it's so small, it's hard to act like you're from there if you didn't grow up there.

Also, you're a f*cking idiot.

retired
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You're an idiot. Have you ever even BEEN to Hawaii? Heck, they have their own language here. And since it's so small, it's hard to act like you're from there if you didn't grow up there.

Also, you're a f*cking idiot.
    Have you ever made a thorough description of a typical Hawaiian and compared it to some guys who claimed they were born there? I didn't say anything indicating I was from Hawaii or whatsoever, what I did was nothing but thinking about some means of faking a birth certificate profoundly, which wasn't enough to make me a ing idiot IMHO. Only those who actually did fake such certificates are worthy of insulting I tell you.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Do you know of anyone who faked a birth certificate?

Thread Information