Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    NB:lol Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_ Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Lu ck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fa kers_ 21_Blessings's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I hope you Western clowns aren't actually getting your hopes up.

Three straight Western Conference championships for the Lake Show. Another feat the Tim non-dynasty Duncan era has yet to experience.

NB:lol Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_ Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Lu ck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fa kers_ 21_Blessings's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    When does Bynums begin?
    The Lakers only need Bynum for Cleveland or Orlando this year. So he has plenty of rest if need be.

The West outside of LA is a ing joke.

Unofficial First Team ST D-Wade #3's Avatar
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    It's like when the ugly es think they're hot, but they actually have too many flaws. So you have to start a thread reassuring yourself that your Fakers actually have a chance to get out of the first round. Because if you were sure of it, you wouldn't need a thread to say so.

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Laker fans here are so insecure its hilarious. When you are insecure about a sports team, then you're seriously gonna be pussy whipped if they ever get girlfriends.

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Oh HI 21_BLessings.

A week ago I could swear you said the Lakers were "flipping the switch", now that they've slumped a little I guess this is your defense mechanism

Hey, I'll admit, the Lakers are still the favorites to win the Western Conference, but they're not as invincible as you think. I'd say they're the best team in the West but over the last 25 games they haven't looked much better than the rest of the pack.

It will be an exciting playoffs. Mavs/Lakers will be a very good WCF.

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Lakers are gonna get bukkaked in the playoffs

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    It's like when the ugly es think they're hot, but they actually have too many flaws. So you have to start a thread reassuring yourself that your Fakers actually have a chance to get out of the first round. Because if you were sure of it, you wouldn't need a thread to say so.
    thats ing hilarious

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    The Lakers only need Bynum for Cleveland or Orlando this year. So he has plenty of rest if need be.

The West outside of LA is a ing joke.
    hes trying to do his best to earn his paycheck, props to him.

Welcome to the present.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Laker fans here are so insecure its hilarious. When you are insecure about a sports team, then you're seriously gonna be pussy whipped if they ever get girlfriends.

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    21_Blessings is implying that Bynum isn't that important if he thinks they'll cruise through the West without him .

I'm not saying it can't happen, but it would show Bynum isn't that important

I know they did it 2 years ago, but the Lakers bench players were actually serviceable at that time, as was Fisher.

Backup Goddess, tbh. Gummi Clutch's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    21_Blessings is implying that Bynum isn't that important if he thinks they'll cruise through the West without him .

I know they did it 2 years ago, but the Lakers bench players were actually serviceable at that time, as was Fisher.
    Mbenga needed playing time and there is only a limited amount of roster space for "Contributers"

Believe.
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Lakers season will officially end by May

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hope you Western clowns aren't actually getting your hopes up.

Three straight Western Conference championships for the Lake Show. Another feat the Tim non-dynasty Duncan era has yet to experience.

Tim has already experienced the ultimate...........smack all you want but you can't erase that.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

They need Bynum for a real basketball team like Orlando or Cleveland. Which is implying he's important you dumb, smelly ing Persian. No Bynum no ring.

The Lakers will cruise through the West because of laughable basketball teams like the Dallas Mavericks and Mormon town are their only real compe ion.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Backdoor Sweep backdoor sweep backdoor sweep backdoor sweep

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    They need Bynum for a real basketball team like Orlando or Cleveland. Which is implying he's important you dumb, smelly ing Persian. No Bynum no ring.

The Lakers will cruise through the West because of laughable basketball teams like the Dallas Mavericks and Mormon town are their only real compe ion.
    Dude, if you were man enough to back your little internet tough guy routine maybe you should do the same thing ghazi did. I rip on him, but at least he backed his up so you sound stupid with that racist crap.

Believe.
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count

This y at ude of yours is not going to sit well when the Lakers faces the Mavs without a healthy Bynum.

Best believe that.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Backdoor sweep backdoor sweep backdoor sweep backdoor sweep

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

Oh hi 21_Blessings.

There's no need for insults. Persians are a proud people with a great culture.

Also, the Lakers have looked like a "laughable" basketball team over the last 25 games.

If the Lakers can win the West without Bynum, it goes to show he isn't a huge part of their equation for success .

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count

Backdoor Sweep backdoor sweep backdoor sweep backdoor sweep
    Its like telling all the females that you have a 10inch when its only an inch and a half. You need someone, just one person to believe your rants, and when you find that person, you will feel invincible, because you have set out to accomplish your goal, to be important.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Its like telling all the females that you have a 10inch when its only an inch and a half. You need someone, just one person to believe your rants, and when you find that person, you will feel invincible, because you have set out to accomplish your goal, to be important.
    backdoor sweep! backdoor sweep? Hmmm....

BACKDOOR SWEEP!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Dude, if you were man enough to back your little internet tough guy routine maybe you should do the same thing ghazi did. I rip on him, but at least he backed his up so you sound stupid with that racist crap.
    Backed his up by reading ing notes to a web camera, by himself?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Oh hi 21_Blessings.

There's no need for insults. Persians are a proud people with a great culture.
    I was calling you smelly not your race. You did look a bit trashy in that youtube

Also, the Lakers have looked like a "laughable" basketball team over the last 25 games.

If the Lakers can win the West without Bynum, it goes to show he isn't a huge part of their equation for success .
    oh hey a mavs fan telling us about regular season success.

It doesn't matter because Bynum is coming back well before the WCF. He's only shooting 70% against Dallas this season

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I was calling you smelly not your race. You did look a bit trashy in that youtube

It doesn't matter because Bynum is coming back well before the WCF. He's only shooting 70% against Dallas this season
    Mavs also know about...

BACKDOOR SWEEP!

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count

You are so deep in Bynum's vagina that when you bust out, you may be called "her" son

Thread Information