Best Nuggets Troll Ever NuGGeTs-FaN's Avatar
    My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    I knew before the season even started that the Spurs were heading to the WCF. The Suns are but a road bump in the way. Spurs will steal game 2 and win in 6.

It would take a miracle for the Nuggets to back up their part of the WCF deal, but as long as the Fakers don't get to the finals then ill still be happy

Enoy the Suns series, Duncan is going to do some serious damage to black Jesus.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    I knew before the season even started that the Spurs were heading to the WCF. The Suns are but a road bump in the way. Spurs will steal game 2 and win in 6.

It would take a miracle for the Nuggets to back up their part of the WCF deal, but as long as the Fakers don't get to the finals then ill still be happy

Another brilliant Reverse Jinx thread via NuGGeTs-FaN.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

black Jesus? haha.

on a side note, my two favorite non-Spur fans in a thread at once.. awesome.
    Last edited by honestfool84; 04-30-2010 at 10:21 AM. Reason: wow, that sounded gay... forget i said it.

Thread Information