Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Apparently Seattle radio is reporting that as expected Radmanovic is probably gone for the series...

Who is this guy, again? travis2's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    After watching his ankle bend 90 degrees in a direction it wasn't meant to bend in, I don't doubt it.

Nostradamas Jr.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

That sucks for Seattle.

They have been biten by the injury bug too much this year.

I feel bad for their fans...I have been there and it sucks to have that happen to your team.

Hopefully Allen can play tomorrow.

Nostradamas Jr.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can I change my prediction of Spurs in 6?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I still say Spurs in no more than 5. I feel no pitty for Seattle. Devin is still sitting on the bench unable to play.

Love The Ladies
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That sucks big time... He is their X-factor. He can get the bigs out to guard him leaving the lanes open for the guards. Oh well, It is all to Mrs. Allen now

Nostradamas Jr.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Manny, that is not a good at ude...it is not the Seattle fan's fault that Devin got hurt.

Have some empathy, we Spurs fans should know about this more than anyone.

TD's knee, DRobs finger, and Anderson's shoulder injury all happened at the worst times...and the Spurs lost in playoffs because of them.....it sucks for the fans too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yup. it really sucks. i wonder what year we will have robots playing instead of humans.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jim, we're talking about Seattle fans not Tsunami victims.

Besides, Seattle has been the team with the largest mouth all year long. Ray is a pansy and karma is a .

Nostradamas Jr.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jim, we're talking about Seattle fans not Tsunami victims.

Well, in 00, I felt like a tsunami victim.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, in 00, I felt like a tsunami victim.

00 sucked, but it was nothing compared to 01.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No pity, It is win or go home BOTTOM LINE!!!!! brother.You think they have pity for us. no we get no respect Remember.... !!!!!! are you not watching how the nba treats us and the television, Dude, come on man take the trophy and go home end of story.

Nostradamas Jr.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    00 sucked, but it was nothing compared to 01.
    00 worse because the Spurs would have won back to back...they were so much better than everyone else...01, the Lakers were playing great and probably would have won anyway, despite DA's injury.

Nostradamas Jr.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No pity, It is win or go home BOTTOM LINE!!!!! brother.You think they have pity for us. no we get no respect Remember.... !!!!!! are you not watching how the nba treats us and the television, Dude, come on man take the trophy and go home end of story.

IF Spurs can not beat a Seattle team at full strength, they have no business being on same court as Phoenix or Dallas in WCFs

They have to be tested...playing a beat up Sonics team does nothing to prepare them for the next level.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Say dude did you read what I wrote

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can I change my prediction of Spurs in 6?

I want first Spurs 2 - Sonics 0

The Opera it is not finished until the fat lady sings

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    IF Spurs can not beat a Seattle team at full strength, they have no business being on same court as Phoenix or Dallas in WCFs

They have to be tested...playing a beat up Sonics team does nothing to prepare them for the next level.
    It gives them confidence all the way!!!! You win and press on wether it is 5, 10, or 15 players who cares. You are there to win no matter what. This is 5 wins in a row keep the win streak going. Stop at nothing!!!!!! GO SPURS GO!!!
    that is what that means....

Nostradamas Jr.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It gives them confidence all the way!!!! You win and press on wether it is 5, 10, or 15 players who cares. You are there to win no matter what. This is 5 wins in a row keep the win streak going. Stop at nothing!!!!!! GO SPURS GO!!!
    that is what that means....
    Yeah that 4-0 sweep against Memphis last year really helped them against the Lakers last year, huh?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah that 4-0 sweep against Memphis last year really helped them against the Lakers last year, huh?

I live in the present my man, I don't think about before it is time to think ahead and the Spurs are on the right track plus the Lakers or Memphis are not in the playoffs. I still have no pity on teams that talks about us or disrespect us BOTTOM LINE!!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Two thoughts:

One, while playing a long hard series can "prepare" you, it can also leave you fatigued and/or injured. Mavs / Suns should beat themselves up nicely, and I don't think that will be a "good" thing for either team.

Two: The Sonics aren't done yet, and why tempt fate? Take one game at a time, nothing can be as dangerous as a wounded animal...

Nostradamas Jr.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Two thoughts:

One, while playing a long hard series can "prepare" you, it can also leave you fatigued and/or injured. Mavs / Suns should beat themselves up nicely, and I don't think that will be a "good" thing for either team.

Two: The Sonics aren't done yet, and why tempt fate? Take one game at a time, nothing can be as dangerous as a wounded animal...
    true, true...

I still want the Spurs to get mentally tough and be prepared for much tougher compe ion down the road.

Beating beat up teams, teams that nobody is giving a chance to beat you does nothing but instill a false sense of perfection.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sounds to me like you all are giving sympathy to Ray Allen, because he is injured, man he walked of the court during half time. Why? are you cutting this guy some slack and his team. They disrespect us by talking bad about Bowen, then you say It's O.K. Allen is hurt but he will come back. Man what kind of fan are you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some are assuming too much about this series. Spurs still have a ton of work to do to get through this round. Seattle will bounce back and play much better in the next 3 games, so the onus is on the Spurs to up the level of their play.

I'm disappointed to see Radmanovich go down. If you are truly a basketball fan, you cannot be pleased to see any player get hurt and particularly not a playoff time. I obviously would like the Spurs to win, but not because (or even partially because) the other team is hampered by injuries. I was disappointed that Dirk got hurt in 2003, even though it eventually helped my team, and I'm hopeful that Allen will be able to play for the remainder of this series. If he plays and if he's good enough to beat the Spurs, so be it.

Nostradamas Jr.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sounds to me like you all are giving sympathy to Ray Allen, because he is injured, man he walked of the court during half time. Why? are you cutting this guy some slack and his team. They disrespect us by talking bad about Bowen, then you say It's O.K. Allen is hurt but he will come back. Man what kind of fan are you.

Nostradamas Jr.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How old are you?

15?

Thread Information