Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    First day in a while that the NBA has scheduled no basketball games on a weekday night. Just giving teams the rest they're supposed to get.

The fans need days like this during the playoffs, days when no one is scheduled to play and their minds can recuperate from the stress and excitement of real NBA basketball.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Don't the Magic and Hawks play tonight?

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Who's knows. ESPN might be wrong and there will be a bunch of bored announcers and camera men sitting around tonight.

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    Just another example of the OP being a re .

My Team
    Utah Jazz
    Post Count
    Instead of watching another boring blowout NBA playoff game, everyone should switch over and watch the NHL playoffs...the REAL playoffs this time of the year.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    Instead of watching another boring blowout NBA playoff game, everyone should switch over and watch the NHL playoffs...the REAL playoffs this time of the year.
    >implying that hockey is good.

My Team
    Utah Jazz
    Post Count
    No need to imply...just speaking the truth. The NBA playoffs don't even come close to the excitement the NHL playoffs provide.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree with Girasuck

Watch Pens and Habs battle in the most electric arena in North America

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Who?

No games scheduled tonight, unfortunately. Free day for all NBA fans.

you're my sweetie pie Cuppycake Gumdrop's Avatar
    My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    Atlanta-Orlando is tonight. http://espn.go.com/nba/preview?gameId=300506019

and hockey blows.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hockey is amazing

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Think i'll use the extra 2 hours tonight to check in on the Blazers late practice. They've got a huge game tomorrow and if they want to keep their championship aspirations alive, they'll need to keep sharp.

That means no hopscotch and double-dutch contests between Oden and Pryzbilla, Blazers will need their feet fresh and rested to hold down the paint and protect the rim.

Chillin' like a villain... TampaDude's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, the Pens-Habs game should be more compe ive than the Hawks-Magic game. Atlanta is gonna get destroyed again on their way to getting swept right out of the playoffs. They simply have no answer for Dwight Howard or the 3-point shooting of Orlando.

you're my sweetie pie Cuppycake Gumdrop's Avatar
    My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    Think i'll use the extra 2 hours tonight to check in on the Blazers late practice. They've got a huge game tomorrow and if they want to keep their championship aspirations alive, they'll need to keep sharp.

That means no hopscotch and double-dutch contests between Oden and Pryzbilla, Blazers will need their feet fresh and rested to hold down the paint and protect the rim.
    we all realized what you were getting at long ago, and it still failed. Just do us all a favor and stop posting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, the Pens-Habs game should be more compe ive than the Hawks-Magic game. Atlanta is gonna get destroyed again on their way to getting swept right out of the playoffs. They simply have no answer for Dwight Howard or the 3-point shooting of Orlando.
    Oralndo has the easiest road to the Conference Finals ever

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    >hockey

Double facepalm...
    My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Hockey does suck, but it is fun in the playoffs... Even I will find myself watching a game or 2 late in the season...
    Magic are just gonna blow out the Hawks...

Double facepalm...
    My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Oralndo has the easiest road to the Conference Finals ever
    Uhhhh, Cavs in '07?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Uhhhh, Cavs in '07?
    Did they sweep their way to the Finals?

Double facepalm...
    My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Did they sweep their way to the Finals?
    Conference Finals, we were talking about. And that was just testament to how crappy that Cavs team was to actually loose 2 games to that crappy Nets team in the Eastern Conference Semi-Finals...

These Hawks are decent, albeit flawed, and that Charolette team doesn't have 2 of their 3 stars injured and not playing. Both teams were/are at full strength. And that is just testament to how awesome this Magic team is to be able to potentially sweep their way to the Conference Finals.

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Man, I'm beginning to see why so many people loathe us Laker fans here. This thread is ripe of arrogance and well, the Magic have been playing lights out in these playoffs. I'll watch tonight merely on the principle of know thy enemy and they look alot sharper than last year's version of which the Lakers beat in 5.

O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    There wasn't a game last night either.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Conference Finals, we were talking about. And that was just testament to how crappy that Cavs team was to actually loose 2 games to that crappy Nets team in the Eastern Conference Semi-Finals...

These Hawks are decent, albeit flawed, and that Charolette team doesn't have 2 of their 3 stars injured and not playing. Both teams were/are at full strength. And that is just testament to how awesome this Magic team is to be able to potentially sweep their way to the Conference Finals.
    I meant conf finals

Sorry

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Hockey is a little more unpredictable this year. You have the Boston Bruins dominating their last two opponents and San Jose, normally the Houston Rockets (Tmac era) of the NHL dominating a blue blood in Detroit. Also, the LeBron of the NHL (Ovechkin) is out and Sid the Kid will probably repeat.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I am amazed at the Bruins wins. Though they haven't exactly been "dominant" this series... the first win was an OT goal, and the second win came off a goal in the last 3 minutes.

Thread Information