My Team
    LSU Tigers
    Post Count
    When asked if Alabama's loss was mentioned in LSU's locker room before the game, Miles smiled and simply said, "Yes."

That Miles was able to smile and make jokes was a huge change from earlier in the week, when he was an object of derision and rumbling about his job security was the talk of the town in Baton Rouge because of the meltdown at the end of the Tennessee game. Miles was feisty when asked about his critics in his post-game news conference,

"I could give a rat's ass," he said.

Miles did admit, though, that he and his team had heard all the talk.

"There has been a lot of distraction on the perimeter," he said. "... It's embarrassing that the coach has to be an issue."

http://collegefootball.rivals.com/co...sp?CID=1137283

My Team
    LSU Tigers
    Post Count
    sons lol ... quote of the year

"When that ball bounced, I thought ... 'certainly it will bounce up,' " Miles said.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    That dude is a joke of a coach. LSU should be playing better than it has under his entire watch.

My Team
    USC Trojans
    Post Count
    Les is a re . But bottomline in college football is winning games. How many times are there good coaches who are doing their best to turn a program around or maintain a winning program but still get criticized extremely harshly because the teams aren't winning enough games. As much of an idiot as he can be, if he ends the season with a 9-3 record or better and another Jan 1st bowl game, you can't really argue with results. He's a lucky SOB but he's winning.

My Team
    Oklahoma State Cowboys
    Post Count
    .. It's embarrassing that the coach has to be an issue."

So true; too bad the coach had to make himself an issue.

I like him. But he does seem to find headlines more often than he should.

Thread Information