My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For giving me a memory I will never forget. I've been to a lot of games over the years here in Denver, but last night was incredible on so many levels. The atmosphere, the perfect seats, my fellow FD partner who came with me (who wasn't a basketball fan, until last night), surrounded by Spurs fans in my section who I could go through the ups and downs with in this game . From "The Dunk" to the "The Charge"...just unbelievable how this game panned out. Win or lose I was walking away from that game last night knowing I got my monies worth. If anyone ever asks why Im a Spurs fan after all these years, I'll pull this memory out...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You definately picked a good one to see in person. I tape the games so I can skip the commercials and the 930 starts are tough because I usually don't start watching till an hour later. Man was this game worth staying up to 1230 to finish despite feeling sleepy after having to get up early this morning.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    best game of the last couple of season IMO

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Melo was close to tears in his post-game interview.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How true. I took my son to the Bucks game, his second Spurs game. He is a Manu fan. How great was it to see Manu hit that game-winning shot? We talked about it the whole way home.

We won't always have a team that can generate this kind of magic, so we have to enjoy it while we can.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The atmosphere, the perfect seats, my fellow FD partner who came with me (who wasn't a basketball fan, until last night),
    Hope your buddy's a Spurs fan now

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In the past couple years, just when you think a decade of magic is fading, Duncan twilighting, Manu balding, Tony tabloiding, RJ nothing, Matty missing, Pop weirding, lineups consternating, the Spurs go and pull off season start like no other.

They hate us - but they want to be us!
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What a great game to watch in person. But I bet you guys caught a lot of grief after the game - especially if you were wearing Spurs jerseys! And I think it's just awesome that there were so many Spurs fans in attendance.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What a great game to watch in person. But I bet you guys caught a lot of grief after the game - especially if you were wearing Spurs jerseys! And I think it's just awesome that there were so many Spurs fans in attendance.
    Typical Nugg fan grief after the game. Chants of "Bull !" long after the game had ended. Little thug nugg fans talking , tossing threats from the upper balcony out of harms reach at the end. All good, I was smiling ear to ear just pointing to my chest at #50 vintage jersey saying, "Game, es..."
    Last edited by Malice; 12-17-2010 at 12:19 PM.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Typical Nugg fan grief after the game. Chants of "Bull !" long after the game had ended. Little thug nugg fans talking , tossing threats from the upper balcony out of harms reach at the end. All good, I was smiling ear to ear just pointing to my chest at #50 vintage jersey saying, "Game, es..."
    Were you courtside? I remember on TNT they had a 15 or 20 second shot of the spurs going into the locker room at halftime, and right in front is a guy chillin in a #50 jersey.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Were you courtside? I remember on TNT they had a 15 or 20 second shot of the spurs going into the locker room at halftime, and right in front is a guy chillin in a #50 jersey.
    No, I wish lol. I did make my way down there right before half time, from 20 rows up to steal a few high fives from Chris Quinn on their way in

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    stop.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Word association?

pots

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    all we do is royyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
    royyyyyy
    royyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
    we dont dance no mo'
    all we do is roy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Happy for ya, Malice. I remember how ing crazy you'd get when the Spurs would lose (or simply play poorly and win), so, for the Nuggz fans' sakes, I'm REALLY glad that last shot was waved off.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    royyyyyy
    royyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
    we dont dance no mo'
    all we do is roy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Happy for ya, Malice. I remember how ing crazy you'd get when the Spurs would lose (or simply play poorly and win), so, for the Nuggz fans' sakes, I'm REALLY glad that last shot was waved off.
    guilty, Fpoonsie. Thank god Ive grown and changed since then( for the most part ). Being a part of the community and father sorta killed that hot head.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    how many Spurs fan would you say were in attendance Malice, seemed like atleast a few hundred from tv, there was a couple sitting courtside that was really really into the game, Im not sure they sat down for the final 5 minutes lol.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    son, you really are a true cuckold.
    may you and ghazi have a blessed christmas.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That was an awesome game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    how many Spurs fan would you say were in attendance Malice, seemed like atleast a few hundred from tv, there was a couple sitting courtside that was really really into the game, Im not sure they sat down for the final 5 minutes lol.
    The best Spurs' fan I saw was a guy directly behind the Spurs bench wearing a shirt that "Got Rings?"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    son, you really are a true cuckold.
    may you and ghazi have a blessed christmas.
    Oh, hey what's up BRHornet. Got bored downstairs, huh?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    royyyyyy
    royyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
    we dont dance no mo'
    all we do is roy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd say your spot on. Several hundred were there and were loud. My seats were back up against the luxury box (if that's what They call it) so I stood the whole game. Lost my voice by the fourth of course...

Thread Information