Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Fitness Made Simple John Basedow's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Ya'll are doing a masterful job discounting a loss that exposed all your weaknesses. Pretty soon you'll have yourselves convinced that this was just a bad dream and not the stark reality of the situation.

Keep up the good work

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol mav bump troll

keep asking questions George Gervin's Afro's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh no, I agree it is a horrible loss, we sure didn't bring it in the first quarter. The hungrier team came blasting right out of the gate.

That said, it's just one game against one team. Life goes on.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    James Naismith was rolling over in his grave because of how poorly the Spurs played. They couldn't grab a rebound, make lay-ups, hit any 3s, and they played half-ass defense. On top of all that, the Spurs were being too selfless. No one seems to want to shoot the ball. The Lakers didn't beat the Spurs, the Spurs beat the Spurs.
    Excellent spinning, my brother

Rupert Murdoch would be proud

Orange Whip? Orange Whip? Viva Las Espuelas's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's about time the lakers played a good game. Hold on. Oh yeah, it's March. I guess this ONE game means a whole seasons worth, huh. Ain't skeered. We'll rebound. Thanks for the ass whipping. We'll keep it in mind

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Pretty much the truth. The Lakers didn't play any better than they normally do, they just held on to the ball keeping the turnovers down and made some tough shots. The ball bounced their way. As a Spurs fan I'm not happy with the way the team played, but I'm not impressed by this win for LA.
    A Fair and Balanced post, strong work

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the Lakers were able to bounce back from losing to Cleveland, the Spurs should be able to bounce back from losing to the Lakers.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If the Lakers were able to bounce back from losing to Cleveland, the Spurs should be able to bounce back from losing to the Lakers.
    Excellent, save a spot in the sandbox for me

boring is a quality
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Excellent, save a spot in the sandbox for me
    did you see how jackson was got scared at the 4th quarter? bringing back Kobe and Gasol against the Spurs scrubs that was so funny to do that in a "regular season" game

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    did you see how jackson was got scared at the 4th quarter? bringing back Kobe and Gasol against the Spurs scrubs that was so funny to do that in a "regular season" game
    Good start but I'm gonna need more spin from you

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    they scurry out of the woodwork after the game.. dang roaches..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yawn Spurs clobbered the LAL on April 4 last year 100-81 yet LAL went on to win the championship. Regular season game and Spurs were due for a letdown after blowing out the Heat, and were fully due for a loss to LAL in the season series.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yawn Spurs clobbered the LAL on April 4 last year 100-81 yet LAL went on to win the championship. Regular season game and Spurs were due for a letdown after blowing out the Heat, and were fully due for a loss to LAL in the season series.
    Hey if you post that in yet another 50 threads I think somebody might finally listen to you. Don't give up

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Exactly. Spurs win the championship, who cares about this game? Spurs don't win the championship, who cares about this game? This time next season many will have forgotten the outcome of this game. I had actually forgotten that the Spurs whipped the Lakers in LA 100-81 late last season until it was brought up again here.

I think that Parker didn't even play that game. Bottom line is its all speculation and chatter until the postseason starts. The Spurs are looking great and have probably overachieved, especially considering how little they've gotten from Splitter. The Lakers are the defending champs and rightfully should be considered the le favorite. We'll see what happens if/when these teams meet in May.

In summary, yesterday's game is over. If you did not attend the game, be glad you didn't or ask for a discount on your next tickets if you did. Other than that, I hope the Spurs beat Detroit on Wednesday.

Out with the old... Obstructed_View's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If there was ever a regular season win that should count as two wins, yesterday was it. Too bad for them it only counts as one. The Lakers really put a good game on the best team in the league. Congrats to them. They certainly seem to be happy about it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No matter how much you troll... it's still one game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No matter how much you troll... it's still one game.
    but,but,but the spurs were exposed...

Out with the old... Obstructed_View's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    but,but,but the spurs were exposed...
    The Spurs were exposed on Sunday afternoon games years ago.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    James Naismith was rolling over in his grave because of how poorly the Spurs played. They couldn't grab a rebound, make lay-ups, hit any 3s, and they played half-ass defense. On top of all that, the Spurs were being too selfless. No one seems to want to shoot the ball. The Lakers didn't beat the Spurs, the Spurs beat the Spurs.
    Yeah, when the Lakers lose, they suck but when the Spurs lose, they beat themselves. I guess the only logic I can come up with is this is Spurstalk, what kind of answer did I expect. It really doesn't have to make any sense because a Spurs fan has an excuse lined up for every loss.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, when the Lakers lose, they suck but when the Spurs lose, they beat themselves. I guess the only logic I can come up with is this is Spurstalk, what kind of answer did I expect. It really doesn't have to make any sense because a Spurs fan has an excuse lined up for every loss.
    what doesn't make any sense is what you are saying because a majority of spurs fans acknowledged they got their asses kicked. Nice logic...

Should have just stayed away..

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    what doesn't make any sense is what you are saying because a majority of spurs fans acknowledged they got their asses kicked. Nice logic...

Should have just stayed away..
    What makes no sense is your post saying my post makes no sense. Let me interpret for the illiterately challenged. Anyone who can count knows the Spurs got their asses kicked, but what does that have to do with excuses for why they got their asses kicked?

Should have stayed away.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If MSNBC could get some decent talent and not rely on a like Olbermann to carry their lineup (oops), FOX News would really have to move over...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stupid thread, please lock it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This guy is a horrible troll....

Thread Information