My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    to finish the series? I kinda doubt it. Kidd and Dirk have logged in a ton of minutes and they aren't getting any younger. I'm especially concerned about Kidd. It's great to be up 3-0 but you gotta have enough to finish the series off against this great team. Damn the nba for making the turnaround so short for game 4. I could see this being the first nba series ever for a team up 3-0 to lose it.

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Youre a Bulls fan, wtf do you care?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure, they haven't had to do anything yet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They'll finish this series but they're not getting past OKC/Memphis.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    bullsfan1000

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    They better sweep. That's all I can say. 1 game can change a series. Unfortunately, it's a game we are handicapped. Hopefully the Lakers start Artest so Odom doesn't destroy Marion again.

George Hill: 2-Guard NewJerSpur's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Minutes/short turnaround aside, both are pretty much jumpshooters and weren't doing much heavy lifting to really be taxed imo (especially with no Artest around to throw bolos and with Pau's non-physical presence on defense) and the Mavs aren't a fastbreak machine. They'll be ready. Remember what I told you about the Portland series......at least I think it was you, lol.

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    They'll finish this series but they're not getting past OKC/Memphis.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You've been pretty consistent with the pessimism. Keep doing it, it's working for you and the Mavs.

frodo
    They better sweep. That's all I can say. 1 game can change a series. Unfortunately, it's a game we are handicapped. Hopefully the Lakers start Artest so Odom doesn't destroy Marion again.
    agreed tbh, just close it up the soonest you can and you'll have a couple more days to rest than Thunder/Grizzlies imho. they're winning the series but it ain't time now to loosen the cintúron imho

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Care to make a legit monetary bet? That's how serious and how sure I am.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No team has ever lost a 3-0 series lead.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In all honesty, it is pretty natural for Mav fan to be worried up 3-0 with game 4 on their home court. After all, this is the same team that has 0 rings, choked to an 8 seed, a 7 seed, and got backdoor swept after holding a 2-0 lead in the Finals. The only difference is that this series has them matched up against a ty group of prima donnas who all hate each other and play triangle-rectangular-shooting-squad-blame-game instead of basketball.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh yeah, Mavs are finished. Up 3-0 against the Lakers, they're done. The champs have got 'em down for good!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers in 7.

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    In all honesty, it is pretty natural for Mav fan to be worried up 3-0 with game 4 on their home court. After all, this is the same team that has 0 rings, choked to an 8 seed, a 7 seed, and got backdoor swept after holding a 2-0 lead in the Finals. The only difference is that this series has them matched up against a ty group of prima donnas who all hate each other and play triangle-rectangular-shooting-squad-blame-game instead of basketball.
    If you think last year's series was a choke, you are not bright.

Thread Information