Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    NT? more like SO i said
    My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    don't blame him. it's hard to get up for scrub teams like the Thunder.

http://sports.espn.go.com/dallas/nba...tim&id=6568826

"When you're afraid of a team or you feel like a team can beat you every single night, you go out there and you play with a certain type of edge," Chandler said, explaining the Mavs' approach while busting out the brooms against Kobe Bryant & Co. "I feel like we came out here and we took these boys lightly. There's a reason why they're in the Western Conference finals. They're not a team to be taken lightly, so we've got to make our adjustments and come out and win Game 3."

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Typical Mavs. Frontrunning jumpchokers still. When they're the underdogs or being doubted, they fight. When they're the favorites, they wilt.

Before Dirk shot those 3 FT's, I KNEW he was going to miss one. Just knew it. Dirk defenders will say "He was bound to miss one" but in that situation you CAN'T miss one. And even tho it's a GNSF opinion, I believe it 100% - Tim Duncan, as ty a FT shooter as he is, would have drained all 3 of them with the game on the line.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's too bad Dirk choked at the line, the Mavs could've taken that game if he just didn't choke.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Typical Mavs. Frontrunning jumpchokers still. When they're the underdogs or being doubted, they fight. When they're the favorites, they wilt.

Before Dirk shot those 3 FT's, I KNEW he was going to miss one. Just knew it. Dirk defenders will say "He was bound to miss one" but in that situation you CAN'T miss one. And even tho it's a GNSF opinion, I believe it 100% - Tim Duncan, as ty a FT shooter as he is, would have drained all 3 of them with the game on the line.
    That was Dirk just showing he's past his prime, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I've seen Tim miss big FTs at the end of games plenty times. Of course, those 4 rings do weigh down the shooting hand.

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    OKC just had a fluke hot shooting game... Mavs in 6-7

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've seen Tim miss big FTs at the end of games plenty times. Of course, those 4 rings do weigh down the shooting hand.
    What championship winning FT have you seen Tim miss?

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Manu > Dirk
    got

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow mavfan is really on edge right now. One loss and it's back to choker status.

Chill chill

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Manu > Dirk
    got
    Pokemon
    $200 handjobs

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Pokemon
    $200 handjobs

but Manu > Dirk

Unofficial First Team ST D-Wade #3's Avatar
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Wow mavfan is really on edge right now. One loss and it's back to choker status.

Chill chill
    No way they should lose this series. But imagine if they did

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

Tim Duncan's lost to a ing 6 and 8 seed the last 3 years.

Duncan

NT? more like SO i said
    My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    m'fin Ghazi!!!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

but Manu > Dirk
    You made me remember.

gay smilies.

NT? more like SO i said
    My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know about duncan, but manu would have made all three.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know about duncan, but manu would have made all three.
    Manu > Duncan > Dirk

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nice goalpost move...

The Mavs were never in the position to win a championship. They only won 2 games. If it was game 4 and Dirk missed the winning FT, that's different.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    No way they should lose this series. But imagine if they did
    Son, you need more Rosa Acosta pics in your sig

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nice goalpost move...

The Mavs were never in the position to win a championship. They only won 2 games. If it was game 4 and Dirk missed the winning FT, that's different.
    For real I wasn't talking about Dirk. Didn' you post a comment saying something like: "Spurs would have one more championship if it wasn't for Duncan's FTs" or something like that or am I just going crazy?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know if the Mavs took the Thunder too lightly, but there might be some truth in saying that they were a bit complacent after reeling off seven straight playoff wins.
    They've got to pick it up defensively. In both games so far, OKC were scoring much too efficiently from Dallas' point of view.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For real I wasn't talking about Dirk. Didn' you post a comment saying something like: "Spurs would have one more championship if it wasn't for Duncan's FTs" or something like that or am I just going crazy?
    I said his 4 rings weigh down the shooting hand. Duncan never missed any championship winning free throws. I don't think he's ever attempted any.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I said his 4 rings weigh down the shooting hand. Duncan never missed any championship winning free throws. I don't think he's ever attempted any.
    I swear to the FSM that I read "If Duncan was a better FT shooter the Spurs would have at least one more champioship, I think" or something like that. Didn't you write that and then edited it? Please answer me with the true 'cause I'm worried for my mental sake

Thread Information