My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Alright something,

I am going to lay it out for you something like something else and some smooth talk and a few misspelled words and using a few words out of context, get my wigger on even more and then I am going to dump this here youtube video on you and Culby will be along shortly to type my name in bold letters. So something vulgar and something elitist and obviously fraudulent. Welch something not a dime something something.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Alright something,

I am going to lay it out for you something like something else and some smooth talk and a few misspelled words and using a few words out of context, get my wigger on even more and then I am going to dump this here youtube video on you and Culby will be along shortly to type my name in bold letters. So something vulgar and something elitist and obviously fraudulent. Welch something not a dime something something.

If I could legally get away with bludgeoning you to death with a hammer, I would.

frodo
    killing s ain't no crime mayne so just do it, s i said

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that dude in that vid looks to be more handicap than that little dude who does the same in his youtube vids.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That was hilarious . . . but it's better in some club with ladies around, and would say that dancing more slowly would be recommendable.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that dude in that vid looks to be more handicap than that little dude who does the same in his youtube vids.
    Irony.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn't watch the video, the name just fit my thread le.

Thread Information