Ain't over 'till its over MaNuMaNiAc's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My bro and I are starting a new business and have to design a logo. Don't know the going rate for designing these days. Anyone?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i charge $250 starting out... really depends though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure, what you need bro? I can design some graphically. When I picture you and your bros business I picture a snake shaped like a B with an arrow through it's skull. Also I am picturing it being in black and magenta. Let me know what you think and get back at me. Don't steal it though because you'll just jack it up.

Ain't over 'till its over MaNuMaNiAc's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i charge $250 starting out... really depends though.
    any examples of your work I could see?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you need somebody in Argentina? My sister is a GD.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    any examples of your work I could see?
    i don't really put anything out there on the net... i have some examples but i haven't really done any logos in a long ass time. anything i do have is very very old. i mainly work on websites and some print material.

i'll see if i can find anything on my old ext hd here soon enough and post a link here in the next day or so.

good luck man! btw, check out the ethical pricing guide by the artist's guild, it's good reference for the biz.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    50 bucks and a 1.75 liter of Crown and we're good bro. Just tell me the name of the business.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    50 bucks and a 1.75 liter of Crown and we're good bro. Just tell me the name of the business.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    gonna get your mspaint on hustle?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I charge $70 bucks an hour and do web and print work, check some samples at www.beyondperimeters.com

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i'm not much of an hourly rate type of person... i usually work with a quote upfront. most anyone wouldn't hire a designer to design their logo at $70/hr, that's ludicrous unless of course you can complete the work in a few hrs with top notch quality.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    gonna get your mspaint on hustle?
    mspaint? I am set up. I got that uDraw for the Wii and I go to town on that . I be designing all kinds of graphically.

$50 + = Gold
    I'm tellin' ya bro, once your friends and peers see what I come up with... mmmmaaaaaannnnnn. Just remember that every time you refer me to someone else you get a free t-shirt (I hope you wear XL because that's what I wear). just hit me up at WWW.Hustlesgonnadesignsomebadass foryou.com

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i'm not much of an hourly rate type of person... i usually work with a quote upfront. most anyone wouldn't hire a designer to design their logo at $70/hr, that's ludicrous unless of course you can complete the work in a few hrs with top notch quality.
    Not to mention how exactly do you track how many hours a job takes? What's to prevent the designer from just milking the job for all its worth, taking 5 hours to design a logo that would otherwise take him 30 minutes?

Graphic and design work should be quoted by the job imo. Only way I'm paying hourly is if you're clocking in at an office.

Great Spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. Fernando TD21's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm an industrial designer, but I've done some work in graphic design. PM me if you are interested.

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Not to jack your thread but i am in serious need of some design work for promo graphics for my site. Wold prefer to trade some merchandise from my site versus $.

Thread Information