Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Obama's weakening poll numbers are the result of a slumping economy, stubbornly high unemployment numbers and a recent bruising battle with Republicans in Congress to raise the nation's debt ceiling.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/politic...-rss&FEEDNAME=

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol nypost

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If they go back up, you'll never hear it from me!

Just like you never heard a peep from me when they were high!

Go team!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was this part of the same poll?

2012 President
    50% Obama (D), 37% Perry (R)
    47% Obama (D), 38% Romney (R)
    50% Obama (D), 36% Bachmann (R)
    51% Obama (D), 34% Palin (R)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As crappy as Obama has been, the Republican candidates appear to still have a ways to go.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Internet polls suck anyways

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    As crappy as Obama has been, the Republican candidates appear to still have a ways to go.
    Yep, only one can be the top dog, to run against Obama and win.

hasta la victoria, siempre cheguevara's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    38% is not that bad.

you can still win the game in Tropico 3 at 38%

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Not really. Your team is in trouble.

"Republican Candidate" Extends Lead vs. Obama to 47% to 39%

http://www.gallup.com/poll/148487/Re...ead-Obama.aspx

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    jack is actively trying to donate to Generic Republican Candidate.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    cherry picking polls is fun... if you're jack

personally, I think the only shot Barry has of winning a re-election bid has everything to do with a vote against the GOP than anything he has done.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    cherry picking polls is fun... if you're jack

personally, I think the only shot Barry has of winning a re-election bid has everything to do with a vote against the GOP than anything he has done.
    In almost any other election I would think Obama is done for, but the teabaggers scare the out Americans after they tried to privatize medicare and let the nation default. The teabaggers could very well end up Obama's saving grace just like they were for Harry Reid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's a case to be made that Bush was the worst President ever. In the sense that Obama has normalized, extended and amplified many of Bush's policies across the board, not to mention embraced deficit mania, Obama has to be right up (or down) there.

Still, my Liberal friends are still obsessed with those scary, scary Republican/Tea partians. As Obama dismantles what remains of the Democratic party I look forward to their excuses.

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    As long as Florida is involved in the voting process you can win with a 0 percent approval rating.

Same goes with a murder case.

on instagram, str8 flexin DUNCANownsKOBE's Avatar
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    I'm surprised it's still close to 40%. I'm pretty liberal and I despise O'###### at this point.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm surprised it's still close to 40%. I'm pretty liberal and I despise O'###### at this point.
    That's exactly what I'm talking about. To be at 40% the compe ion must really suck.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's a case to be made that Bush was the worst President ever. In the sense that Obama has normalized, extended and amplified many of Bush's policies across the board, not to mention embraced deficit mania, Obama has to be right up (or down) there.

Still, my Liberal friends are still obsessed with those scary, scary Republican/Tea partians. As Obama dismantles what remains of the Democratic party I look forward to their excuses.
    He's up there in the terrible president department, no doubt about it. The only 'plus' over dubya I can think of is that he didn't deploy troops in any wars he started, and that OBL didn't live long enough to laugh at him as much as he did while Jr was at the helm. But it's minor stuff really. Overall he's the continuation of the same ty policy.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Basically Obama only cares about being popular and being "bipartisan" and it completely backfired. Once he appointed that crazy shylock stick Rahm Emanuel as his Chief of Staff, it shoulda been clear we were in for a ty 4 years.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    James David Manning's nickname the "Long Legged Mac Daddy" describes Obama pretty well. He completely pimped the bottom 90% of America in order to get elected by basing his campaign around change, and he brought absolutely none of the change he promised the bottom 90%.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Basically Obama only cares about being popular and being "bipartisan" and it completely backfired. Once he appointed that crazy Rahm Emanuel as his Chief of Staff, it shoulda been clear we were in for a ty 4 years.
    It's weird because he could've run some policy more towards the center-left and had the Congress to do so, but he just ed up (ie: Obamacare should've been single payor). Then extending the tax cuts and not ending the wars kind of destroyed his credibility with dems.

So now he's in a situation where the left/center sees him as a right winger, and the right had to move to the extreme-right to criticize him. He's never been liked by the right either. Don't really know where he goes from here.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    I think this election might be a record low turnout. Moderates in this country have absolutely no reason to vote.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's weird because he could've run some policy more towards the center-left and had the Congress to do so, but he just ed up (ie: Obamacare should've been single payor). Then extending the tax cuts and not ending the wars kind of destroyed his credibility with dems.
    I think politically it would have been very costly not to extend the Bush tax cuts...Obama tried to raise taxes on those making more than $250K and he caught a lot of heat for what should have been a no-brainer....also, there was going to be no second stimulus package, the blue-dog democrats would make sure of that, but that is exactly what the economy needed....the only economic stimulus Obama was going to get were the horribly structured Bush tax cuts.....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So now he's in a situation where the left/center sees him as a right winger, and the right had to move to the extreme-right to criticize him. He's never been liked by the right either. Don't really know where he goes from here.
    As much as Progressives and more liberal democrats despise some of Obama's political triangulation, they may show up in big numbers just to vote against Perry....

Thread Information