My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    this right here is what I'm talkin bout..Can't ing stand it when cats do this ...Pass the ing ball geez...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like it better when it's a dunk, tbh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I like it better when it's a dunk, tbh

Major faux pas on your part....Manu dunked on my scrub bench at the time...Chucky Atkins ...

Kobe however did your starting 5...Your top wing defender and your main man in the paint Timmy....

pretty big difference....

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    and for good measure when it's time for Manu to accept the dreaded Kobe assignment this is typically what happens in a 1:1 situation

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Major faux pas on your part....Manu dunked on my scrub bench at the time...Chucky Atkins ...
    There's too many Lakers getting creamed in that dunk to see who is who, tbh.

Also, did you check the score in the video you posted in the OP?

I see Chris Mihm on it. How did the Lakers do that season?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and for good measure when it's time for Manu to accept the dreaded Kobe assignment this is typically what happens in a 1:1 situation
    It's not like Manu blocked Kobe on a game winner and Kobe elbowed him being the he is... oh wait, that DID happen

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    There's too many Lakers getting creamed in that dunk to see who is who, tbh.

Also, did you check the score in the video you posted in the OP?

I see Chris Mihm on it. How did the Lakers do that season?
    ok..here's the deal you name the Spurs Kobe sliced up and I'll name the Lakers Manu dunked on...

In the vid since your blind ass can't see these are the scrubs Manu dunked on:

Chucky Atkins
    Brian Cook
    Brian Grant
    Jumaine Jones
    Kareem Rush

what a ing scrub line-up..Manu should be proud...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It's not like Manu blocked Kobe on a game winner and Kobe elbowed him being the he is... oh wait, that DID happen

ty vid....you're in timeout for posting bull- ass vids...and don't hate because my knocked Manu the out...If he wasn't such a pus maybe he doesn't get KO'd on the court....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ok..here's the deal you name the Spurs Kobe sliced up and I'll name the Lakers Manu dunked on...
    Here's the deal: You pay up the $500 you welched and you stop making ty threads. Then I'll stop pointing out how overrated Rich Man Latrell Sprewell is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ty vid....you're in timeout for posting bull- ass vids...and don't hate because my knocked Manu the out...If he wasn't such a pus maybe he doesn't get KO'd on the court....
    Why? Kobe is hood now? White water rafting hood?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "There really isn’t any diplomatic way to this: Tim Duncan’s playoff performances essentially run circles over Kobe Bryant’s."

"Not only has Tim Duncan been better than Kobe Bryant during his entire career, one can only wonder: were we wrong in selecting Kobe Bryant as the player of the decade? It would sure seem as such."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    living vicariously through Kobe Bryant

Thread Information