Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I watched this show on Discovery called "Curiosity". This first show was to answer the question "Did God Create the Universe?". It was OK but really not much substance. Guess it's hard to get all the info into an hour.

But the bizarre part was that they had this guy in a wheelchair that couldn't move or speak or anything. But when they showed him, they played this robot like voice that was making the case for no God. Then they would cut away to graphics and a normal narrator. But I couldn't figure out what they were trying to say with the wheelchair guy. Really weird.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    what the ? nobody wants any of this?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    so the funny part is supposed to be that your acting like you dont know who steven hawking is?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    so the funny part is supposed to be that your acting like you dont know who steven hawking is?
    It was going to be. But now I guess the funny part is that you don't know how to spell his name.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    who cares?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    besides you and me, probably nobody else gives a

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Lmao rofl

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Carolina Tar Heels
    I watched this show on Discovery called "Curiosity". This first show was to answer the question "Did God Create the Universe?". It was OK but really not much substance. Guess it's hard to get all the info into an hour.

But the bizarre part was that they had this guy in a wheelchair that couldn't move or speak or anything. But when they showed him, they played this robot like voice that was making the case for no God. Then they would cut away to graphics and a normal narrator. But I couldn't figure out what they were trying to say with the wheelchair guy. Really weird.
    No idea who you're speaking of.

Thread Information