2. Paul

3. Williams(going downhill)
    4. Rondo
    5. Westbrook

6. Parker(downhill)
    7. Nash(downhill)
    8. Lowry
    9. Lawson

10. Curry(would be higher, but made of glass)

SG..
    1. Wade

2. Bryant
    3. Ginobili

4. Ellis
    5. Harden
    6. Gordon(injuries)
    7. Thornton
    8. Joe Johnson
    9. Ray Allen
    10. Kevin Martin(downhill)

SF..
    1. James
    2. Durant
    3. Anthony

4. Wallace
    5. Pierce
    6. Gay

7. Iguodala
    8. Deng

9. Gallinari
    10. Granger(downhill)

PF..
    1. Nowitzki
    2. Griffin
    3. Aldridge
    4. Love
    5. Randolph
    6. Gasol
    7. Stoudemire
    8. Bosh

9. Garnett
    10. Millsap

C..
    1. Howard

2. Bynum

3. Horford
    4. Nene
    5. Bogut

6. Duncan
    7. Chandler
    8. Gasol
    9. Bargnani
    10. Hibbert

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would put Lowry and Lawson above Nash and TP right now... other than that, pretty solid lists

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I tried not to put too much weight into this early season, tbh..

I gave Nash and Parker reputation points, despite their terrible seasons, so far..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    IMHO Allen is too low he is playing great right now

......................... mystargtr34's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty spot on lists no point making a new one.. only thing id change is put both Gasols a couple spots up.. Pau above Z-Bo, Love and maybe LA and Griffin since he is really the only 2 way player out of the entire PF field. Doesnt get enough touches with Kobe jacking 24 a game and Bynum emerging.

Marc Gasol could possibly go above TC and Timmy.. both have been underwhelming so far this season.

......................... mystargtr34's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Deng is underrated.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, give me Deng over Gay any day of the week.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chandler should be higher after leading Dirk to a ring, imho.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Allen should definitely be higher if we are going on production from this season.

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    descent list, TOSB Dirk should be lower, tbh

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    descent list, TOSB Dirk should be lower, tbh
    Still mad?

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    yes, im seething mad, because dirk is a TOSB and mavs are 4-5

on instagram, str8 flexin DUNCANownsKOBE's Avatar
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Both Amare and Bosh are ranked too low IMO.....they're both definitely better than Randolph and they're neck and neck with Griffin and Love IMO. Before crowning Griffin and Love for their stats I wanna see them put up those numbers on a winning team.

Spurs > Yankees > Knicks Technique's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Melo > Durant

Stat > Griffin

My Team
    Portland Trail Blazers
    Post Count
    Duncan #6 for center? I don't think so.

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Ok.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    great way to incorporate Duncan in there

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One guy I can see sneaking in the top 10 conversation for SG is Jamal Crawford, if he keeps up his play in Portland.

Believe.
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    My top 5 SG's

Wade
    Monta Ellis
    Ray Allen
    Tmac
    Kobe

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    yes, im seething mad, because dirk is a TOSB and mavs are 4-5

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The real list.

PG:

Rose
    Paul
    Williams
    Rondo
    Parker

At this point Westbrick is more of a 2 than a 1. Until he proves himself in the playoffs as a creator and a facilitator he's out of the top 5. He has many things going for him, mainly his athleticism, but I have a feeling his ego is too large for OKC.

SG:

Wade
    Ginobili
    Kobe
    Crawford
    Ellis

Harden is just outside the top 5. I'll take Ellis over Harden just for the sheer fact that he can score whenever, wherever he wants. However, Harden is the smarter player and can create better, he's a solid combo guard.

SF:

LeBron
    Carmelo
    Durant
    Wallace
    Gay

It's astonishing how Durant's hype has people comparing him to LeBron and ranking him over Melo. Durant can't post, has the body of Chris Bosh and lacks leadership, I mean he can't even keep Westbrick in line. Melo has the best post game in the league at the 3, is an extremely underrated passer and when he wants to can defend, ie 2009 WCF. He's the best scorer in the league.

PF:

Amar'e
    Griffin
    Gasol
    Alridge
    Bosh

Nowitzki went tosb and Love is a stat padder, a good one at that. First of all, how is Griffin presumed to be better than Amar'e when all he does is exactly what Amar'e does, but less. Griffin doesn't have the mid range jumper like Amar'e and lacks experience, Amar'e is simply unguardable when he hits his jumper, don't bring up the stats this year either as a argument supporting Blake's case. He has CP3, Amar'e has Toney Douglas. I'm not saying Griffin won't be a better player at one point in his career, but at this time he simply hasn't developed enough to be considered better than Amar'e.

C:

Howard
    Bynum
    Nene
    Chandler
    Horford

Bynum came back with a bang and for the first time in his career is hungry for the ball, he has a lot to prove. Nene is the complete package, he can do everything pretty well. Chandler's stats don't look pretty, but his defensive presence and his key rebounds anchored a championship team. Best part about him is he doesn't need the ball, he doesn't need to be the 2nd or 3rd option to be this good.

on instagram, str8 flexin DUNCANownsKOBE's Avatar
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    First of all, how is Griffin presumed to be better than Amar'e when all he does is exactly what Amar'e does, but less.
    I'm as big an Amare fan as you'll find, but this can't be serious. Griffin averaged more rebounds as a rookie than Amare ever has in any season. Rebounding is something Amare does "less of" than Griffin.

Because of body of work I'd still take Amare over Griffin right now, but Griffin is currently averaging more points at a higher percentage. Amare has not had a good year so far (largely because he needs to adjust to going back to PF and Toney Douglas is a drop off from Felton or Billups) while Griffin picked up where he left off last year. It's reasonable for someone to want Griffin over Amare at this point.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Deng is underrated.
    I'd definitely at least take him over Iguodala...Iggy has the body and athleticism to be a great SF, but is too much of a chucker and always wants to play superhero and usually fails.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm as big an Amare fan as you'll find, but this can't be serious. Griffin averaged more rebounds as a rookie than Amare ever has in any season. Rebounding is something Amare does "less of" than Griffin.

Because of body of work I'd still take Amare over Griffin right now, but Griffin is currently averaging more points at a higher percentage. Amare has not had a good year so far (largely because he needs to adjust to going back to PF and Toney Douglas is a drop off from Felton or Billups) while Griffin picked up where he left off last year. It's reasonable for someone to want Griffin over Amare at this point.
    Rebounding is the only thing Amar'e does less than Griffin, it's the exception.

We can look at the stats and find Griffin also averaged more assists, but Amar'e is still the better passer. He just is. He's faced more double teams than Griffin has games played. I'd say going from Mo Williams as your pg to Chris Paul is more than picking up where he left off. Look for Griffin to have a statistically large year.

All said and done, Amar'e is in his prime right now, the rationality of picking Griffin over Amar'e is building a franchise with a young and promising player. I'll take Amar'e over Griffin on a contending team right now.

Thread Information