Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Receiving blatant help from the officials..

The ref just called goaltending on Durant's layup, to tie the game with 6 seconds..replay shows it wasn't a goaltend..

Typical Thunder..

Let's hope there is justice, tbh..for all of us with clear skin( Durant)..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep. Bad call.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bull call.

clear skin

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    sons all jokes aside it really is sad to watch the NBA nowadays and just how tarnished the game has become. all it takes is ONE official on a power trip to single-handedly control the outcome of a game. Portland clearly would have won this game if not for a completely blown call ... or was it a blown call? the NBA needs their young stars like Durant to succeed so you know damn well the officials are under strict instructions to do anything they can do help them succeed.

at the end of the day its the fans who get screwed more than anyone else. if we want to pay to see carefully controlled, sports entertainment then we'll go to a WWE live event.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Refs just beating the teams they are supposed to beat

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    blazers booed at home

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    blazers booed at home
    They are booing the refs Imo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yea... but that overtime the blazers didn't do much..

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    sons David Stern is really overdue for an ass whipping. I'm talking a good ole fashion, behind the barn, broken nose beat down. I can't think of a single person on this planet who is more overdue for a beat down than David Stern's punk ass.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    sons David Stern is really overdue for an ass whipping. I'm talking a good ole fashion, behind the barn, broken nose beat down. I can't think of a single person on this planet who is more overdue for a beat down than David Stern's punk ass.
    Les Miles, after his affair with JJ?

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    Les Miles, after his affair with JJ?
    son Miles is up there, but Stern deserves it more.

Miles just ed over his own team and LSU fans, Stern has ed over tens of millions of fans across the world.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another undeserved win by the Thunder.

Blazers have a right to be pissed.

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For those who haven't seen the play in question:

Believe.
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    son Miles is up there, but Stern deserves it more.

Miles just ed over his own team and LSU fans, Stern has ed over tens of millions of fans across the world.
    Son, what about guys like Stu Jackson or Adam Silver?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sons all jokes aside it really is sad to watch the NBA nowadays and just how tarnished the game has become. all it takes is ONE official on a power trip to single-handedly control the outcome of a game. Portland clearly would have won this game if not for a completely blown call ... or was it a blown call? the NBA needs their young stars like Durant to succeed so you know damn well the officials are under strict instructions to do anything they can do help them succeed.

at the end of the day its the fans who get screwed more than anyone else. if we want to pay to see carefully controlled, sports entertainment then we'll go to a WWE live event.
    Damn right, son. Having said that, no amount of crooked refereeing will help the Hornets win more than 20 games this year son. Here's wishing you a good draft and God bless.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can't think of a single person on this planet who is more overdue for a beat down than David Stern's punk ass.
    I can think of at least 5 on this board alone.

Believe.
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    A bit late, huh?

My Team
    Portland Trail Blazers
    Post Count
    The interesting thing is that Scott Foster is the ref that made the goaltending call. Foster was implicated in the Donaghy betting scandal.

My Team
    Portland Trail Blazers
    Post Count
    The point spread opened up in this NBA game with the home team Portland Trailblazers favored by -1 ½ points with an over under of 194 points.

Early money from the betting public has been Thunder money as Oklahoma City is now favored by -1 ½ points.
    http://tony ks.com/2012/02/05/okl...-pick-preview/

My Team
    Portland Trail Blazers
    Post Count
    During the 2006-07 period under investigation, seven games refereed by Scott Foster had lopsided enough betting on one team to move the point spread by at least 2 points; those seven teams were undefeated against Vegas – meaning that the big-money gamblers won a 7 of 7 times on Foster's games; the odds of that happening randomly are less than 1%.

Statistics alone cannot convict, but it's certainly noteworthy that seven times in Foster's games one team was bet extremely heavily, and all seven times that team won," said RJ Bell of Pregame.com.

Two of those seven games stand out:
    On January 19, 2007 the Kings opened as a 1.5 favorites at Boston; betting on Sacramento moved the line to -4.5. Kings won by 5, shooting 25 free throws, versus only 14 free throws for the home team Celtics. On March 20, 2007 the Nuggets opened as 2.5 point underdogs at New Jersey. Denver was bet so heavily, they closed as 1 point favorites. Denver won by 4, shooting 32 free throws versus only 22 for the home team Nets.

http://www.aolnews.com/2008/07/16/th...-foster-or-th/

Thread Information