hasta la victoria, siempre cheguevara's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The sophistication of federal lawmakers' speech patterns is on the decline, with members of Congress now talking, on average, at the level of high school sop res. According to a new report by the Sunlight Foundation, Congress has fallen by almost a full grade-level since 2005.

The members speaking at the lowest grade levels tend to be freshmen Republicans.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...l?ref=politics

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ignorant s is exactly what the VRWC wants.

no critical thinking, uneducated, inarticulate, indoctrinated, "faith-based" ideologues, aka anti-education/anti-science, able to speak on the level of red-state bubbas and "Christian" assholes. VWRC/Repugs loves them least-common-denominators.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    They're loving your stunted posts.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    "Rep. Dan Lungren (R-Calif.) has both the top lifetime average and the top average in this Congress. He is at the equivalent of grade 20 for this 112th Congress. Republicans also outnumber Democrats at the highest grade levels."

Republicans also rank as the top brains of congress. God bless

keep asking questions George Gervin's Afro's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Rep. Dan Lungren (R-Calif.) has both the top lifetime average and the top average in this Congress. He is at the equivalent of grade 20 for this 112th Congress. Republicans also outnumber Democrats at the highest grade levels."

The one's that went to 'liberal' ins utions of higher learning? You're an idiot burn in

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/20...g-of-gays?lite

lol..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They are trying to get votes from everybody. Their speeches intentionally written so dumb people can understand. Dumb people get offended if you 'talk above their head.'

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    The one's that went to 'liberal' ins utions of higher learning? You're an idiot burn in
    My brother, you need to let go of that anger. I simply gave a quote from the article the op posted. Turns out the 112th congress has repubilcans on the top and bottom of this study. With that said, the overall average isn't that far apart between the red and blue teams. Calm down. Find a safe place, breath in and out, move your shoulders around and relax. No need to stress over this trivial study. If anything you should be upset that congress in both parties has dipped since 2005. God bless

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    The sophistication of federal lawmakers' speech patterns is on the decline, with members of Congress now talking, on average, at the level of high school sop res. According to a new report by the Sunlight Foundation, Congress has fallen by almost a full grade-level since 2005.

The members speaking at the lowest grade levels tend to be freshmen Republicans.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...l?ref=politics

That means they are still talking over the heads of most of their supporters.

Scrumtrulescent
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They are trying to get votes from everybody. Their speeches intentionally written so dumb people can understand. Dumb people get offended if you 'talk above their head.'

Spot on.

Seeking the quiet mind desflood's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hi. Grammar police here.

*ones

Ironic for a post calling another an idiot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hi. Grammar police here.

*ones

Ironic for a post calling another an idiot.
    grate poste

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    I agree. He is pointing out that you are presenting yourself as a intelligent, honest and moral person to the point that you would put someone else down for not having these same qualities that you think you have. Don't hang your head. The important thing is recognizing what your problem is and not hiding from it. Instead go after the problem and kick it in the tail. God speed my brother. God bless

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree. He is pointing out that you are presenting yourself as a intelligent, honest and moral person to the point that you would put someone else down for not having these same qualities that you think you have. Don't hang your head. The important thing is recognizing what your problem is and not hiding from it. Instead go after the problem and kick it in the tail. God speed my brother. God bless
    My wife isn't into politics.. and she would definitely think you are an ignorant piece of .

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    My wife isn't into politics.. and she would definitely think you are an ignorant piece of .
    Thanks for sharing. I'll will pray for her this evening. God bless

Thread Information