Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    For the Lakers, Williams could be a possibility if Howard is not. A source close to the three-time All-Star said he would be interested in joining the Lakers, though it would have to be via a sign-and-trade deal. (Lakers point guard Ramon Sessions, who was acquired from Cleveland at the trade deadline, has a $4.5 million player option for next season.) The source said Williams' preference, however, is for the Nets to improve the roster sufficiently enough that he can feel good about staying put rather than fear a repeat of this season, when they finished 22-44. As for Dallas, which sacrificed its best chance to defend the le by preserving salary-cap space last summer in anticipation of this free-agent class, the source said of the Mavericks: "There's no longevity there." If owner Mark Cuban can clear enough space to sign a worthy sidekick for Williams, though, then maybe Williams would join his hometown team after all.

Gasol might very well be the Lakers' big man on the move as opposed to Bynum, too. The 31-year-old still has very good value around the league, though the fact that he has two years and $38.3 million left on his contract could scare away the many teams that will be trying to shed salary in preparation for the more punitive luxury tax that begins after next season.

There's a bank in every city, but good luck banking on what's next for the Lakers or Magic. The smart money, as I see it, is for the Howard-Bynum swap to happen.
    http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201...#ixzz1vjUJ8Ds9

above average height mavs>spurs's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    good it wasn't a good move for us anyway without dwight

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Cuban is a ing idiot for not resigning Chandler.

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    shocking

Banned
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    How do you go from Chandler to Steve Nash?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    who the gives deron william the max like an idiot is the question

mavs need to do dirk a service, trade him, and rebuild

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    How do you go from Chandler to Steve Nash?
    i will not watch a single game or support this team in any way if they sign nash

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    who the gives deron william the max like an idiot is the question

mavs need to do dirk a service, trade him, and rebuild
    No thanks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because Deron leaving Utah turned them into a lottery team with no future while Deron turned the Nets into a great team with a gorgeous new logo. Let his ass stay where he's at and rot there.

Believe.
    My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    Cuban is a ing idiot for not resigning Chandler.
    this.

that shit i don't like rayjayjohnson's Avatar
    My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    this.

morons who thought he'd go for this are morons.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    you need to worry about your team and how rose is going to be when he returns rather than the mavs, thanks

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People who thought Derron would be a game changer are stupid.

Mavs should get a defensive center resign Marion, and use that Cuban money to get young defensive athletes.

They won a championship without anything resembling a decent point guard, so

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    mavericks need to just realize that there is absolutely noooooooo solution via free agency that is going to put us into contention. just another 1 and done at best...so why not save yourselves the trouble, do the right thing for dirk, and rebuild? the faster they do this the faster we can be back into contention.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    People who thought Derron would be a game changer are stupid.

Mavs should get a defensive center resign Marion, and use that Cuban money to get young defensive athletes.

They won a championship without anything resembling a decent point guard, so
    marion is still under contract

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    mavericks need to just realize that there is absolutely noooooooo solution via free agency that is going to put us into contention. just another 1 and done at best...so why not save yourselves the trouble, do the right thing for dirk, and rebuild? the faster they do this the faster we can be back into contention.
    Dirk for Rose. Make it happen.

Banned
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Dirk for Rose. Make it happen.
    LOL at trading the most loyal superstar in the league that carried the franchise for 14 years.

Mavs fans, how classy.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Rose is done..what's a gangbanger who's game primarily centers around freakish athleticism going to do without an ACL?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    LOL at trading the most loyal superstar in the league that carried the franchise for 14 years.

Mavs fans, how classy.
    nah i say we trade him to a contender and let him get more rings..that is the right thing to do.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    sons its hilarious how all these thugs like Deron and Dwight want to play for the hip hop team of the NBA (Brooklyn Jiggas)

what a bunch of hood rats and speaking of Dwight Howard's hypocritical, dumb ass ... who in their right mind would want to leave the beautiful state of Florida (and their no state income tax) for ty ass Brooklyn? oh wait ... Jay Z has a minority ownership of the team and every home game will basically be like the Vibe Awards. my bad

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Which are the Bulls.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Another what?

How many les you won in your history? It seems that you always were a contender.
    If you can win one more who cares about future. If you were a loser team again that's what you always were. At least you would have 2 les.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    sons its hilarious how all these thugs like Deron and Dwight want to play for the hip hop team of the NBA (Brooklyn Jiggas)

what a bunch of hood rats and speaking of Dwight Howard's hypocritical, dumb ass ... who in their right mind would want to leave the beautiful state of Florida (and their no state income tax) for ty ass Brooklyn? oh wait ... Jay Z has a minority ownership of the team and every home game will basically be like the Vibe Awards. my bad
    BR knows deep down he would trade his bad taste in women to get both on his ty ass team.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    BR knows deep down he would trade his bad taste in women to get both on his ty ass team.
    false

son I wouldn't want either of them. Dwight is the only one worth paying money to for his talent on the court, but he is a weak coward and his off the court issues wouldn't be worth it.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Another what?

How many les you won in your history? It seems that you always were a contender.
    If you can win one more who cares about future. If you were a loser team again that's what you always were. At least you would have 2 les.
    when i say "1 and done" i mean a first round exit. there is nothing in free agency that is going to get us any further than the first, maybe 2nd round.

Thread Information