Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No. This isn't about that stupid color that everyone uses to down another member or make themselves above them. It's about you doubters need to shut the up and live in the moment. When we were having that win streak you were throbbing over their asses and now when OUR TEAM faces adversity you react like a pros ute when her customer is out of cash.

For the love of god show some pride, show some trust, show some trust to the guys that spoiled us the past decade. Where are your spirits? This ain't over. This is far from over. And please don't tell me that I should have gotten used to these reactions because this is Spurstalk.

If you don't believe in our guys then you can get the off this board and continue the life you were living before the winning streak.

That is all.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    *slow clap*

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Best take.

The two teams have held serve. It is time to see who is the champion or the pretender.

Believe.

Not to mention that the biggest roadblock to a Spurs victory, the injury bug, is nowhere in sight.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OKC is a great great team.. This is the biggest test the Spurs have had in years and it is coming with Duncan several years past his prime..

Gonna be tough but i believe....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol holy .

i certainly believe in the Spurs. i believe they can definitely win, in fact i think it's probable with homecourt on our side. i also believe it might go the other way, and i believe everyone here will live if that happens.

it's just basketball.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spurs will win this series.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They will win this series. As a blind homer fan, to consider otherwise is ludicrous. They just are needing the home crowd more than I recognized. Thunder have proven to be a worthy adversary.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I came out of retirement like Bruce Bowen possessing Kwahi to post in this thread. I ing believe. I believe we win the next two and the Thunder, who look a little bit too much like the Mavericks of 3-4 years ago, come to their senses and take the ass ing they know they deserve.

the Thunder. their fake ass primadona en led asses. Monday, the Spurs rape that like a rich white girl on the front page of CNN.

I. ing. Believe.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I came out of retirement like Bruce Bowen possessing Kwahi to post in this thread. I ing believe. I believe we win the next two and the Thunder, who look a little bit too much like the Mavericks of 3-4 years ago, come to their senses and take the ass ing they know they deserve.

the Thunder. their fake ass primadona en led asses. Monday, the Spurs rape that like a rich white girl on the front page of CNN.

I. ing. Believe.
    Amen.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No. This isn't about that stupid color that everyone uses to down another member or make themselves above them. It's about you doubters need to shut the up and live in the moment. When we were having that win streak you were throbbing over their asses and now when OUR TEAM faces adversity you react like a pros ute when her customer is out of cash.

For the love of god show some pride, show some trust, show some trust to the guys that spoiled us the past decade. Where are your spirits? This ain't over. This is far from over. And please don't tell me that I should have gotten used to these reactions because this is Spurstalk.

If you don't believe in our guys then you can get the off this board and continue the life you were living before the winning streak.

That is all.

This series feels just like the 2005 Finals to me: two superb, very evenly matched teams dueling for the supremacy. Let's hope the 2012 Spurs are as tough as those 2005 guys!

PS But let's not hope it takes 21pts in 17mins (including OT) from Big Shot Rob to get it done in game 5! I nearly had a heart attack! Then again, those are the games that define teams and that sports fans live for.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lets chew their in faces off

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i believe everyone here will live if that happens.

it's just basketball.

Lies, this is the life and death of the season, of the drive for 5, of greatness. This determines the life or death of the "Spurs are too old", of a championship in 3 different decades, of respect for putting the work in and doing the right way.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This series feels just like the 2005 Finals to me: two superb, very evenly matched teams dueling for the supremacy. Let's hope the 2012 Spurs are as tough as those 2005 guys!

PS But let's not hope it takes 21pts in 17mins (including OT) from Big Shot Rob to get it done in game 5! I nearly had a heart attack! Then again, those are the games that define teams and that sports fans live for.
    This is the reason why I don't panic and still believe. The following games will tell if we deserve the 5th or not. Its.Not.Supposed.To.Be.Easy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We're in the ing Western Conference Finals and people are jumping off a cliff because the series is 2-2? Are you ing kidding me? Would any reasonable person be surprised if we told them that the series would be split 2-2 after 4 games? Championships aren't supposed to be cakewalks, and anyone who's seen previous Spurs championship runs would've realized that losses happen this late in the postseason.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We're in the ing Western Conference Finals and people are jumping off a cliff because the series is 2-2? Are you ing kidding me? Would any reasonable person be surprised if we told them that the series would be split 2-2 after 4 games? Championships aren't supposed to be cakewalks, and anyone who's seen previous Spurs championship runs would've realized that losses happen this late in the postseason.
    Indeed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Loyalty is the thing. "Believe" is for kids.
    You think diehard Clippers fans "believe"? WTF does belief have to do with anything, other than who gets into the kool kids club?
    yo believe, clown. I got shoes older than you. Most of y'all "believers" will move on to new distractions once the Duncan era is over.
    Stick with your team because they're your team. Ain't got nothing to do with whether you believe or not.
    Sorted.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Loyalty is the thing. "Believe" is for kids.
    You think diehard Clippers fans "believe"? WTF does belief have to do with anything, other than who gets into the kool kids club?
    yo believe, clown. I got shoes older than you. Most of y'all "believers" will move on to new distractions once the Duncan era is over.
    Stick with your team because they're your team. Ain't got nothing to do with whether you believe or not.
    Sorted.
    I Believe and I'm loyal. I'll be here when we are in the lottery with Kawhi as our cornerstone.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like I said before, believe is fine but requires evidence, make believe is not fine.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like I said before, believe is fine but requires evidence, make believe is not fine.
    Like I said, you can gtfo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's what I'm talking about.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As a Spurs fan, I haven't felt this intensity in a playoff series in a long time.

The last few years have been plagued with injuries and sweeps.

We are in a dog fight and I love it! May the best team win. If we don't, we didn't deserve it.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    May the best team win. If we don't, we didn't deserve it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like I said, you can gtfo.
    I want the Spurs to win. I lack the mental ability to believe what is not evident and I am not much on faith.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I want the Spurs to win. I lack the mental ability to believe what is not evident and I am not much on faith.
    What is not evident? We won 2 games and lost 2 which means we're pretty equal with OKC. We have HCA so it gives us an edge. What is not evident there?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We are not equal with OKC. The Spurs would not have lost to OKC by 25 points in the regular season because Brooks would not have made the adjustments to get there. He has now because he's had 2 games to do so (3 now). Durant didn't do anything until the 4th and he decided to, and when he did we couldn't get a single stop. Westbrook was quiet as was Harden minus a couple timely shots and we couldn't stop people who normally don't contribute much on offense. Pop didn't really make any real adjustments and instead went right back to the same that didn't work in game 3. Sure it was closer, thanks to some gutsy performance by a rookie and some timing on subs with OKC, but it's been Duncan in the low block forcing up shots, missing (air balling) at close range, not finishing well (until late in the game) and missing FTs. Manu is a turnover machine and seems out of synch with the rest of the team. Parker is neutralized. Tiago is a liability now. We are resting our hopes on a rookie, no ACLs, making love to pressure and home cooking tbh.

Thread Information